37 Reviews for Jessica McCormick Photography

37 Jessica McCormick Photography Reviews

We couldn't be happier with Jessica! Throughout the day, she was engaged and professional, and the quality of her work really shows. She was pleasant to work with, and we have received nothing but compliments on her photos. We knew we made the right choice with her, and would be happy to work with her again!

Profile Picture Zak, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessie was super responsive but also relaxed from the very beginning - she walked us through everything confidently when we first met and was very flexible when it came to setting our plan and scheduling. We had a lot of communication and I felt like everything was very under control. We had a very hectic day with a ceremony in Rochester and a reception in Buffalo, with a small time for posed photos in between, and she made everything work and got us fantastic shots. I highly recommend her for awesome photography by someone who knows what she's doing and is super friendly and enthusiastic about it :) Our wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Profile Picture Becki, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Jessica! I love her laid back and easygoing nature, plus she is an amazing photographer! I couldn't be more happy with my photos. I really think she captured the essence of us! We went with the 8 hours of coverage, which I thought was extremely reasonable. Choose Jessica- you won't regret it!

Profile Picture amy, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She is extremely accommodating and adaptable to what she has to work with. This was the third time she was a photographer for a wedding that I was in (now my own) and on all occasions she help keep things fun and low stress. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Profile Picture andy, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would pick her♥she's fab fun sweet and hippie chic!! I will use her again !
;)

Profile Picture courtney, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was amazing from start to finish. She took the time to get to know us, and to understand exactly what we wanted. Everyone has different ideas and styles of what they want their wedding photos to look like, and shes understands that. She was incredibly responsive throughout the process, and answered any and every question I had, no matter how silly it was. She even took the time to have a second consultation with me before the wedding, just to calm my wedding nerves!! Jessica was extremely understanding and sweet and was just a pleasure to have with me on my wedding day. I would highly reccomend her to friends and family planning weddings or looking for a family photographer. I will absolutely use her services again, as soon as the opportunity comes up. Thank you so much :)

Profile Picture User2974722, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessie was amazing to work with - she really got to know us and understood exactly what we were looking for. She was interested in our story, as a couple, and we really appreciated that. Jessie is professional, extremely helpful, and so much fun! She made us feel really comfortable, from our engagement pictures through the wedding. And her photos of our big day turned out beautifully, of course! I would highly recommend Jessica McCormick Photography!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/17/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica was great to work with! She was very laid back and not a pushy or bossy photographer. She was incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. My wedding photos were fantastic. She got so many wonderful moments during the reception, I still love looking at them.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess was great to work with. She got all of the pictures that my wife and I asked for, and a lot of great shots in general. If I was planning on getting married again, I'd hire her in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Mike, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was very responsive, and we appreciated all of her ideas. Our pictures turned out great!

Profile Picture User3714962, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding was in Buffalo and it was great having Jessica able to drive out to do it! First impressions are the most important and ours with Jessica was great, starting with her website alone. She's very down to earth, easy to talk to, and didn't pressure us into any one package or style. She really tries to get to know you as a couple, backstory, likes, dislikes, etc which I believe shows in her work. I LOVE all my pictures and would definitely use Jessica again for any other event for which I need photography!

Profile Picture Noel, 6/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we were planning our wedding one of the hardest decisions we had to make was who to hire to document our day. We had a small intimate wedding and needed to find someone who understood our concept and could join our small group without creating a stir. Jessica was amazing. From the start she was attentive and interested in our plans, how we met and what our vision was for our wedding day. She was very professional but also went with the flow. She captured SO MANY amazing photos. We are so grateful!

Profile Picture Elsa, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was great to work with, and I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a quality photographer

Profile Picture Cyrus, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We picked Jessica after seeing pictures that she had done from a wedding of friends of ours. Our friends highly recommended her so we gave her a call seeing we were getting married in the same region. Overall we had a great experience working with her with our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was flexible on tailoring our package to our wants within a price that we thought was fair and reasonable. Since then, we have kept in touch to see how her business has grown. And had the pleasure of seeing her at work again at another of our friends weddings just this last year. She takes beautiful pictures and you can see the pride and time she takes with her work. You will not get cookie cutter quality with her. My husband and I look forward to doing family photos in the future with her as we are now expecting our first bundle of joy.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica is an amazing photographer, as well as a great person overall! Both my husband and I were so happy with her work on our wedding photos, especially for the price! We got excellent quality for a price that I thought was extremely reasonable. Jessie is very knowledgeable when it comes to photography and her business, but without appearing to be stuffy or talk down to you, which I really liked. She also did not charge us for the extra hour that our wedding ran over (it was on a boat) since I was running late and showed up a half hour after the agreed upon time that I was to get ready at the reception hall.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was very professional, yet laid back. She got several great photographs, was quick and efficient, and my wife and I were very pleased with the result. She gave us several different options, and even to us our pictures from the wedding back in just over a month from the actual wedding. She just went with the flow of the wedding, and blended into the background, not trying to be over bearing or control things. Again, great work by Jessica.

Profile Picture User3727932, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was extremely flexible in taking the shots that we really wanted on our wedding day. She was very professional and friendly, and blended in with our wedding guests. She captured so many candid photos of our guests which I treasure to this day. Jessica went above and beyond and got our photos to us within 2 weeks. It was such a pleasure working with her, so much fun taking pictures with her, and I feel that her spirit and creativity made our wedding day that much more special and memorable!! I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a reliable and talented photographer for their wedding or any event!

Profile Picture Julana, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was very professional and captured amazing photos on the most important day of our lives that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. Thanks Jessica!

Profile Picture User3705938, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica did a great job for us. Very accommodating. Great shots and touch ups.

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica did an amazing job with our photographs. They told the story of a perfect day that we will never forget. She was flexible, professional, and very friendly. She walked around our venue and took wonderful photos of guests and events that were happening that we missed. It was wonderful to have such a skilled photographer at our wedding.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica captured our day so perfectly...She spent the morning photographing us at a summer camp and was conscious about capturing both unique and classic wedding photos. She was game to photograph us on the boat ride to our reception and after the big day promptly sent us our images.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Extremely easy going and creative photographer. If you're looking for something different than the cookie-cutter wedding photo's...Jessica is who you want.

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jessica was a blast! She was friendly, professional and has an amazing eye for catching your perfect moments. I have and will continue to recommend her to any friends that are looking to get a unique, personal and beautiful collections of photos of their unforgettable events.

Profile Picture Jo, 9/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One of the most important things to us on our wedding day was making sure we had a good photographer. Jessica McCormick turned out to be a great choice. Her photos of our wedding captured every special moment of our amazing day. She was friendly, flexible, affordable and most importantly professional. Our photos turned out excellent and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose Jessie as a photographer because I was greatly impressed with the amazing photos displayed on her website, her prices were reasonable and she is also a really fun and laidback person to be around. Leading up to the wedding and after when ever I needed to get a hold of her, Jessie was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. At our wedding she was very professional and handled our large group well. When it came time to review our pictures, we were not disappointed in the slightest!! Jessie took amazing photos and the re-touching and different effects she applied to them were so impressive. We received so many compliments on our photos and could not be happier with how they turned out. I would definitely recommend Jessie to anyone looking for a quality wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/15/10, 2 Reviews