Jessica Kranz Photography Reviews

25 | Columbus, OH

25 Reviews for Jessica Kranz Photography

25 Jessica Kranz Photography Reviews

Kara · event on: 02/19/2014

Amazing talent and so much fun to work with! We did a fun snow shoot outside in one of my pageant dresses! It was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable the whole time!! I highly recommend her!

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

We absolutely loved working with Jessica for our wedding day. I'll be honest, getting a good photographer was one of the hardest things for me to decide on, only because I had heard so many horror stories of friends weddings. However, Jessica surpassed all of my expectations. She took the time to truly understand the types of photos we enjoyed, met with us and exchanged emails, pinterest boards and the results were gorgeous. She even helped us with a very odd request for some photoshopping after the wedding and everything turned out amazing! I can honestly and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone that I know. We have had so many friends and family members asking who did our wedding and engagement photos, and multiple people asking for the photo link for them to see additional photos. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Thank you Jessica Kranz Photography!

• F

Frances · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with Jessica Kranz's work. Our engagement pictures were amazing, but the wedding pictures were even better! Jessica is professional and so very creative. She saw amazing settings that were just breathtaking in the final picture. It was a wonderful experience working with her. We can't say enough great things about her or her work!

Thuan · Married on 02/24/2014

Jessica is very good at what she does. Kind, friendly and professional! Amazing skills!

Rita · Married on 10/05/2013

Jessica did a beautiful job with my son and daughter-in-law's wedding photos. She is very creative and professional. We were very happy with the final photos.

Allie · Married on 10/05/2013

Jessica is a fabulous photographer! She is very easy to work with-easy to get ahold of, returns calls/emails promptly, and is very flexible! She took the time to meet with us and made sure she knew every detail we wanted to capture on our wedding day. She was very quick to provide us with our pictures-she even had a few sneak peaks the very next day!! The quality of her photographs are amazing! She really knows how to beautifully capture even the smallest detail! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!

Amber · Married on 09/21/2013

LOVE Jessica and her work! She has an amazing ability to capture the best moments! She is very professional and organized. We had a very large wedding party (20 bridesmaids and groomsmen) and she was able to keep everyone under control in order to get the shots that we wanted. I've received so many compliments on our beautiful wedding photos! I recommend her to people all the time and will definitely use her again in the future! :)

Carla · Married on 08/03/2013

Jessica was really great and easy to work with. She got exactly the type of shots I wanted of the ceremony and reception. Also, she got a great specialty shot for our thank you cards using sparklers. I really recommend her!

• W

William · Married on 08/03/2013

The photos came out great and I would highly recommend her for any wedding.

Joseph · Married on 01/01/2013

Jessica is a very creative and professional photographer. She is a calm and patient person with great ideas. If you need a creative excellent photographer to capture your event, my wife and I recommend her 100%

Diana · Married on 08/14/2010

Jessica Kranz Photography was excellent to work with! She did great photos and even on a very hot and humid day managed to make everyone enjoy their time and the pictures turned out amazing!!! We have even booked her again for more photos again this summer!!

Shannon · event on: 09/23/2013

Jessica is extremely professional and patient. She worked wonders with my young children. Also, the quality of her pictures are amazing. You can really tell that this was her true calling. All of her photos are amazing!

Nikki · event on: 02/02/2014

We found Jessica's service to be wonderful. She was very flexible with our ideas for photos both during and after the session.

Erica · event on: 12/29/2012

Jessica did an amazing job on my little girl's first birthday picture's.

Heather · event on: 10/10/2012

I had Jessica take portraits of my family for my son's fifth birthday. Jessica was extremely professional and very well prepared with fresh ideas and creativity. Having three children of her own, I was not surprised about how well she worked with my then 3 and 5 year-olds at the time. My daughter was not really good at smiling naturally, and the manner in which Jessica spoke with her about what shows she likes to watch on TV and what she likes to do, brought out the genuine smiles that were hiding underneath. I would definitely recommend Jessica Kranz to my family and friend for their photography needs.

Shelley · event on: 07/16/2013

Jessica photographed our newborn triplets in the comfort of our own home. She was brilliant and the best we have encountered so far. She included family shots, sibling shots, mother and baby shots, anything we asked. She was patient with the time it took with three infants and had creative ideas. We have memories in the photos she created for us that we treasure and will keep forever. She is incredible!

Paige · event on: 11/03/2013

Jessica has taken my families photos several times. Each time the photos literally take my breath away. She captures that sparkle and beauty I see in my family perfectly. I am so thankful to have these images to have forever. Jessica always got my photos to me in a timely manor, usually sooner than estimated. You can not go wrong with choosing Jessica Kranz as your photographer. I will forever be a client!

Cheney · event on: 04/20/2013

I highly recommend Jessica Krantz for your photography needs. Jessica is an amazing and talented photographer. She pays attention to detail and works with everyone to ensure she captures the most intimate moments of your photo session. Jessica is very professional, personable and patient with her clients. She is very flexible when it comes to her sessions and
    works dilligently to complete her work in a timely manner.

Kayla · event on: 02/09/2013

Jessica was very patient and understanding while photographing our child with special needs.She worked closely with us before the photo shoot to make sure she brought the perfect props for him to help prop him up and did a beautiful job editing out some of his tubes and wires per our request. We now have beautiful photos of our sweet children that we will cherish forever!

Cathy · event on: 12/20/2012

Jessica Kranz is an excellent photographer with an exceptional eye for detail. She brought out the best in each of my children and made it fun. I would recommend Jessica with confidence for any event. She will take the time and care needed to make your day extra special.

Mandy · event on: 11/18/2013

Jessica is absolutely great! She has photographed me and my family three times. My daughter (a toddler) is sometimes impatient, but Jessica is very warm and understanding towards her - making it much easier to get "the shot." Jessica's work is very professional - every detail is accounted for. I love her creativity and work ethic. I would recommend her for anything and everything you and your family need. She is worth it!

Julie · event on: 02/28/2013

We used Jessica Kranz Photography for our newborn and family photo session and also a session with our two older children. She has always been extremely professional and easy to work with. We have loved the photos that she takes and it is obvious that a lot of time and effort goes into her work. We will be using Jessica Kranz Photography again for our family photos.

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/06/2015

We loved working with Jessica! We chose her as our photographer based on the fact that she offered a disc with all of the high quality images, she had a great price compared to other photographers we looked at, and we liked her style of photography. She had a great website with samples of engagement, and wedding photos she had done. She also offered a complimentary engagement shoot when we booked our wedding with her, which we really appreciated. We received all of our images from our wedding just over a month after the big day. Overall, we were very happy with the quality of the photos. She definitely had a great knowledge of lighting which was evident in where she positioned us for photos, and really made a difference in how they turned out. We also enjoyed working with her second shooter, Karen Jenkins, and were just as pleased with her images of the day. Jessica took our ideas for specific photos or poses we wanted, but also did a great job of directing us as needed to get some great shots.

Jessica · event on: 10/10/2013

Jessica did an amazing job on our family photos. She was a pleasure to work with, and the photos turned out amazing. I have and would recommend her to a friend.

• User3995796 · event on: 09/17/2013

Great with children, very patient and flexible!