25 Reviews for Jessica Kranz Photography

11 Jessica Kranz Photography Reviews

We loved working with Jessica! We chose her as our photographer based on the fact that she offered a disc with all of the high quality images, she had a great price compared to other photographers we looked at, and we liked her style of photography. She had a great website with samples of engagement, and wedding photos she had done. She also offered a complimentary engagement shoot when we booked our wedding with her, which we really appreciated. We received all of our images from our wedding just over a month after the big day. Overall, we were very happy with the quality of the photos. She definitely had a great knowledge of lighting which was evident in where she positioned us for photos, and really made a difference in how they turned out. We also enjoyed working with her second shooter, Karen Jenkins, and were just as pleased with her images of the day. Jessica took our ideas for specific photos or poses we wanted, but also did a great job of directing us as needed to get some great shots.

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Jessica for our wedding day. I'll be honest, getting a good photographer was one of the hardest things for me to decide on, only because I had heard so many horror stories of friends weddings. However, Jessica surpassed all of my expectations. She took the time to truly understand the types of photos we enjoyed, met with us and exchanged emails, pinterest boards and the results were gorgeous. She even helped us with a very odd request for some photoshopping after the wedding and everything turned out amazing! I can honestly and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone that I know. We have had so many friends and family members asking who did our wedding and engagement photos, and multiple people asking for the photo link for them to see additional photos. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Thank you Jessica Kranz Photography!

Profile Picture Emily , 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with Jessica Kranz's work. Our engagement pictures were amazing, but the wedding pictures were even better! Jessica is professional and so very creative. She saw amazing settings that were just breathtaking in the final picture. It was a wonderful experience working with her. We can't say enough great things about her or her work!

Profile Picture Frances, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica is very good at what she does. Kind, friendly and professional! Amazing skills!

Profile Picture Thuan, 2/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica did a beautiful job with my son and daughter-in-law's wedding photos. She is very creative and professional. We were very happy with the final photos.

Profile Picture Rita, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica is a fabulous photographer! She is very easy to work with-easy to get ahold of, returns calls/emails promptly, and is very flexible! She took the time to meet with us and made sure she knew every detail we wanted to capture on our wedding day. She was very quick to provide us with our pictures-she even had a few sneak peaks the very next day!! The quality of her photographs are amazing! She really knows how to beautifully capture even the smallest detail! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LOVE Jessica and her work! She has an amazing ability to capture the best moments! She is very professional and organized. We had a very large wedding party (20 bridesmaids and groomsmen) and she was able to keep everyone under control in order to get the shots that we wanted. I've received so many compliments on our beautiful wedding photos! I recommend her to people all the time and will definitely use her again in the future! :)

Profile Picture Amber, 9/21/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica was really great and easy to work with. She got exactly the type of shots I wanted of the ceremony and reception. Also, she got a great specialty shot for our thank you cards using sparklers. I really recommend her!

Profile Picture Carla, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos came out great and I would highly recommend her for any wedding.

Profile Picture William, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica is a very creative and professional photographer. She is a calm and patient person with great ideas. If you need a creative excellent photographer to capture your event, my wife and I recommend her 100%

Profile Picture Joseph, 1/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica Kranz Photography was excellent to work with! She did great photos and even on a very hot and humid day managed to make everyone enjoy their time and the pictures turned out amazing!!! We have even booked her again for more photos again this summer!!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/14/10, 1 Review