17 Reviews for Jessica Johnston Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
10 Jessica Johnston Photography Reviews

Jessica and her partner did an amazing job the day of our wedding! Her pictures are timeless and classic! We felt so comfortable with her there and she helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera! My husband and I can not wait to use her in the future when we grow our family!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessie was absolutely wonderful! Durring the ceremony and reception she did a great job of staying back but captured every moment!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessie was extremely flexible and professional. Made our wedding day fun and smooth! Pictures delivered quickly!! Amazing experience with both engagement and wedding pictures!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

No complaints! Professional, flexible, and great to work with.

Profile Picture User5438734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessie was just wonderful to work with! My bridesmaids have made multiple comments since my August 2015 wedding that she "was just fabulous!" and that they have some photographer envy.

My husband picked Jessie as our photographer after grilling her via Skype, since we were planning the wedding in Indiana long distance from Boston. She was very responsive and is VERY easy to talk to. She was able to answer all his questions- and he was being picky and had a laundry list of things he was looking for!

We were SO pleased by Jessie's work. The pictures are high quality and she captured every part of our day. She even remembered to take pictures that I had forgotten that I even asked for. During the day all I had to do was catch her eye and she was quick to capture any extra moments. She was extremely professional but also made us feel relaxed and comfortable. It was like being photographed by a graceful and loving friend who was also amazing at her job. She was able to flow in and out of the background and was unobtrusive, but captured everything I wanted and more.

I was especially pleased that she caught the details that we had put work into that otherwise might have gone unnoticed. She also captured especially beautiful shots of me and of my flower girl. She is great at herding big families into pictures too!

We got printing rights to all of our photographs and a huge online gallery (that my mom looks at all the time). She also provided both color and black and white versions of the shots.

I would use Jessie again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Overall, I was very happy with Jessica Johnston's work. My only advice is to make sure to be very specific about what photos you want taken. I assumed that because I purchased the package with 2 photographers, there would be pictures of all of my wedding guests and nothing would be missed. I am happy with the quality of her work, her professionalism, and her friendliness. However, I would give her more direction if I were to do it again!

Profile Picture User4462785, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Excellent pictures! Always beautiful

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica Johnston also had taken pictures at my sister's wedding in July of 2012, so I had an idea of what to expect. She took some of the most beautiful photos at my sister's wedding, and I was so excited to see the outcome of the photos from mine. She had an incredibly professional demeanor and was great at rallying the troops and "herding cats" when it came time for all of the family photos. She also kind of blended into the background and caught all of the important moments without ever being imposing. She chronicled the evening with grace and style, and I have an amazing set of memories to cherish for years to come as a result of her craft.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Jessie as our photographer for our wedding two years ago and we continue to rave about her services and photos. Jessie is an excellent photographer. She provided a professional and unique experience for us throughout our special day. Each picture turned out beautiful and we were more than happy with each result. We would highly recommend her services and photography to any friend!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessie was amazing! My husband and I are not photogenic people & she did an fantastic job capturing our best sides. We loved the engagement, our private meeting before the ceremony, family, and candid photos. Jessie is also one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Paulynn, 6/5/10, 1 Review