Jessica Haley Bridal Reviews

4 | Rye, NY

4 Reviews for Jessica Haley Bridal

Sara Kiridly · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent service

Jessica Haley was the best wedding dress shopping experience I had throughout my search for my dress. I had gone to 2 places in Manhattan and 2 other boutiques, and Jessica Haley's customer service, follow up and overall experience was the best of them all. I found my beautiful wedding dress at their salon and wanted to keep looking just to make sure it was the one. They were very understanding and invited me to come back and try my favorite dress on once I had finished my search. They were so accommodating to my busy work schedule when I came back to see the dress, and after shopping around more, I hadn't found anything like my dress at their boutique. They carry such unique dresses. I did not see anything similar to my dress at the other stores I went to. The boutique itself is beautiful and every appointment is personalized. They are not pushing or just trying to make a sale- they truly want you to feel happy about your dress and find what's right for you. I would recommend them to all brides in NYS or CT.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Liz · Married on 06/15/2019

Can't say enough about the wonderful experience we had at Jessica Haley! We made the quick trip from Manhattan to this super cute salon and it was more than worth it. Haley and team were extremely helpful and made the experience very personal and fun. The appointment flew by and we found the perfect dress. Would highly recommend to anyone in the NYC area!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Blayne · Married on 02/09/2019

I had the most personal, beautiful experience picking my bridal gown at Jessica Haley! Haley was personable, a great listener and made me feel like every bride should when celebrating memories like picking their gown! I cannot wait to go back to pick my accessories and try on my gown when ready. I couldn’t have been happier going to a private boutique rather than a churn and burn kind of place.. thank you for everything Jessica Haley!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Margaret · Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing experience at Jessica Haley Bridal. The salon is beautifully designed and the customer experience was so intimate! Jessica was warm, positive and so helpful, I had several questions about customizing my dress and she had an optimistic "yes" energy from the start regarding any of my ideas. Bonus, after you say YES at Jessica Hayley you have a fun vibrant town to celebrate in!

Sent on 08/22/2018