Jessica Frost-Ballas Reviews

9 | Stephens City, VA

9 Reviews for Jessica Frost-Ballas

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2012

Jessica played the harp at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She had great ideas for the music selection and she had plenty of experience at our setting. It was the perfect touch for our garden wedding. She was so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2012

Jessica was wonderful! My guests complimented on how the harp sounded like a stereo. They were amazed how it sounded. I had Jessica play for the ceremony and the reception -wonderful! Jessica was very cordial and professional. I would definitley recommend her to play at any special event you have!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2012

Jessica did a great job at our ceremony! We had a meeting in her home and discussed the type of feel we wanted and the music selections that would fit that feel. She completely understood us and played us a few selections. She also printed out a couple customized songs that we wanted to use and played it for us right there. It was so nice to be able to pick exactly what song we wanted to hear when the wedding party was walking out and it helped putting me at ease to hear Jessica playing her beautiful harp to the song I picked to walk out to. We absolutely loved it, thank you Jessica!!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jessica Frost-Ballas's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for your review! I really enjoyed the music you selected for your ceremony! It was unique and VERY memorable! Best wishes to you and your husband!

Niki · Married on 08/18/2012

The ceremony music was beautiful. I would recommend a live harpist for every wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Amy · Married on 10/15/2011

Jessica is an amazing musician! She was very professional and helpful in suggesting and planning our selections for the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/20/2011

She and flautist Jaclyn Duncan Frost played for our August wedding - the ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very easy to work with and we communicated everything very well.

The music was beautiful and she has a large repertoire, so it wasn't an issue finding music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I'd recommend Jessica for your live music needs.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Jessica Frost-Ballas's reply:

Julie, Thanks so much for your feedback! I enjoyed performing for you and working with Jaclyn! Thanks again and congratulations on your marriage!
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 08/13/2011

Jessica was amazing! She sat with my fiancee and me and played many songs when we didn't know exactly what we wanted. My fiancee just pulled out his mp3 player and named songs off it for her to play. She was very flexible. She transposed music from piano sheet music at our request. She played some very interesting songs you do not normally hear on the harp, and we feel that it really made our wedding day special! There were traditional songs we chose, and the "Lord's Prayer" played during the vows made it so nice. The bridal entrance was "Today" by the Smashing Pumpkins, which Jessica played from piano music. She also played "Cantina Band" from Star Wars, and everyone is still talking about it!
    Very flexible, and a wonderful personality. Great to work with!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Jessica Frost-Ballas's reply:

Ann, thanks so much for your feedback! I had a lot of fun preparing the music for your ceremony and enjoyed getting to play non "traditional" music for your wedding! Congratulations on your marriage!

Katrina · Married on 11/13/2010

**Jessica was an amazing musician and very professional to work with. She had a very large repertoire of music to chose from and multiple suggestions for the ceremony. Jessica offered suggestions about music selections and timing. She flawlessly transitioned between pieces and played until we were ready to transition to dinner, it was so seemless I didn't notice that she played a couple of our specially requested songs multiple times so that my husband could hear them all the way through. Jessica took Metallica selections and made them sound amazing on the harp.
    -Katrina

**Jessica Frost is my oldest friend, and I was very pleased that she was able to come and play at my wedding. Given the fact that I was resonsible for very little in the planning of my wedding, all I can say is that she worked closely with my wife in planning the perfect music to correspond with our ceremony, bringing to the table her vast knowledge of and experience in such things. She was even able to take a few of my own special requests. The entire evening was made so much more special by her remarkable musical talent, and her mere presence.

Jessica, thank you so very much for being a part of a most special day.
    -Matt

Sent on 11/29/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2009

Jessica was great! I had my heart set on a harpist and she couldn't have been better. We contacted her a little bit late and she was so easy to work with.

We had our wedding at our Catholic church which could have been difficult to work with in terms of the music allowed during mass or ceremony. Jessica's repertoire is vast and our priest had no issues with any of the music we selected (it was classical and religious - no popular pieces or anything).

The music at the ceremony was beautiful. I just wish I could have heard more of it!

Sent on 09/29/2009