Jessica Doherty Photography Reviews

Jessica Doherty Photography 5
Jessica Doherty Photography 6
Jessica Doherty Photography 7

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with and I’m beyond happy with all of my pictures. Jessica was very low key, I never felt stressed while taking any photos or realized she was there. Jessica had all our photos done in less than a week, I couldn’t believe it. I would highly recommend using Jessica, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • W

Winston · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband, our families, and I LOVED working with Jess and Tawnia for our wedding. They were so easy to work with (both the day of the wedding and through the planning leading up to it), and their spirit, kindness, and friendly professionalism helped everyone stay calm and collected throughout the day. Early in our planning process, we “met” with Jessica via Facetime to discuss the package options, her style of photography, and what we were looking for. We appreciated her willingness to meet us remotely, as we live in Boston and would have had a tough time traveling to Carver on a weekday afternoon. We were excited to find out that several of Jessica’s packages include a complimentary engagement shoot, as well! We had not been convinced that an engagement shoot was something we needed, but found the complimentary hour in Pembroke to be the perfect option. The pictures were beautiful and increased our excitement for her work on the wedding day. The day of the wedding, we knew we could rely on Jess and Tawnia to capture the day perfectly (especially through their incredible candids) and jump in to help with any bustling, crooked boutonnieres, etc. Not only was the finished product gorgeous, it was delivered to us much sooner than we had expected! We would HIGHLY recommend Jessica Doherty Photography to anyone looking for professional, reliable, and thoughtful photographer(s) for their wedding day, family photo shoot, or any other special occasion.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jessica Doherty Photography's reply:

Elise and Winston, you and your families were beyond enjoyable to work with. Tawnia and I had such a great time! We wish you both well!!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Jess is awesome she captured every special moment of our wedding. She is extremely talented and the photos are a reflection of her skills. Every person I show the photos to are speechless. My husband and I can’t tank you enough and we will treasure those photos for many years to come.
    Sincerely

Jessica Doherty Photography 13
    Jessica Doherty Photography 14
    Jessica Doherty Photography 15

Jessica Doherty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christine. It was a lot of fun going to all the locations and, that sunset-I'll never forget that moment!! May you have a happy and healthy life together!

Sabrina · Married on 09/09/2017

Jess was absolutely fabulous! She was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable! We felt like we had known her for years! I would definitely 1 million percent recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jessica Doherty Photography's reply:

Sabrina and Matt-so many laughs and I love your spirit in doing the engagement session AFTER the wedding! Hope you have as much fun in your new life together!

Kerry · Married on 06/09/2017

Jessica really knew how to capture our wedding! She is also very down to earth and easy to work with and will help you on whatever you want. We let her pick the photos for our wedding book and we couldn’t be happier with how it came out! Also we wanted to do some photos with our dog for our engagement photos and Jessica was more than happier to include her and we got a few great shots of just our dog! We highly recommend her and couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to work with!
    Jon & Kerry Nutting

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Jessica Doherty Photography 16
    Jessica Doherty Photography 17

Jessica Doherty Photography's reply:

Thank you! You guys are a perfect example of why I love my job. I get to work with awesome clients such as yourselves!

Sherry · Married on 07/09/2016

Jess was great to work with. She took the time to meet with us to get know us as a couple and understand our style/preferences. We had a fair amount of family groups we wanted photographed at our wedding and she remained patient as we tried to herd everyone, especially the kids. Loved our engagement photos and are eager to see our wedding photos.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/30/2016

Jessica's professionalism and services are phenomenal. She is personable, friendly, extremely efficient and easy to talk to. I am beyond thrilled that we asked her to be a part of our wedding day!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2016

Jessica's work is absolutely beautiful. She manages to capture all the right moments in a really natural looking way. She has a great blend of artistry and technical acumen. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos came out great!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Planning a wedding is stressful. Booking Jessica Doherty Photography was anything but! Jessica is relaxed, easy-going, yet highly organized and creative with her shooting. She is a seasoned professional and it shows in her work. We were so happy to work with her as she captured the memories of our special day perfectly!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Maria · Married on 06/11/2016

Jessica did an amazing job from our engagement photos to our wedding day photos. She helped pick our engagement photo location and it was perfect. The poses and places she chose to shoot on Duxbury Beach were well planned and made the photo shoot fly by! The pictures were gorgeous and we used one for our save the date. On our wedding day she doubled as a photographer and a seamstress! She helped sew me up when I had a dress malfunction that could have potentially ruined the whole day. All of the photos came out absolutely beautiful and the turnaround on when you get to see all of the photos is only a couple days which was awesome! She took a lot of unique photos which I know will make our wedding photo album different from every other standard photo wedding album. She is by far the best photographer in the area and I could not have made a better decision choosing her! If you are getting married on the South Shore she's your woman! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 07/11/2016

courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

I knew right away that I wanted to use Jessica. We even changed the wedding date to a date that she was available! We had all 1200+ photos TWO days after the wedding. Her work is just amazing and we couldn't be any happier with the pictures she took for us. Choose Jessica to capture one of the biggest days of your life. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jessica was perfect. We had a few stressful things going on, and she was incredibly flexible and patient with us in those moments. We had to move pictures indoors due to weather, but they still came out beautiful and she does an amazing job of keeping us at ease even when we are uncomfortably posing. Jess was also SUPER fast in getting my photos to me - I was blown away when I got an email the next week with proofs while I was on our honeymoon! She worked well with our families' requests and captured every moment. I would use her again and recommend her every single time!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/16/2016

We got married on April 16 and could not have asked for a better photographer!! Jessica is so amazing and professional and down to earth. I cannot say enough good things about her! She is so talented, and our photos were so beautiful and everything I could have asked for and more. She took so many pictures!! I didn't even realize she was taking them! Jessica made everyone in our family and wedding party so comfortable, for which I am so grateful. We didn't want to spend too much time on formal pictures, and she was so considerate of that. She's so efficient, and such a pro. We got our pictures 3-4 days after the wedding! I'm so so happy to have worked with her, and I 1000% recommend. EXCEPTIONAL!!! I would not consider working with another photographer in the future, I will call her for everything!! Thank you Jessica, you're wonderful.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Karen · Married on 02/20/2016

Jessica was fantastic! She was really flexible to meet our unique needs and the photos came out beautiful. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Erika · Married on 08/29/2015

Jessica and her assistant were AWESOME on our wedding day! They were complete professionals and handled taking a billion pictures with tons of family so well - everything was seamless. They put us at ease, made us laugh and honestly, forget they were even around. She took nearly 1800 photos and got them to us within 4 days! That's INSANE. She got some amazing pictures of my family and friends have an amazing night - having her there was invaluable. If you hire her for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed! She's amazing!!!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Sharon · Married on 04/25/2015

Jessica Doherty is such a talented photographer! Her photos of our 4/25/15 wedding are excellent--her candids are natural and even the 'posed' shots communicate a joyous spontaneity. Jessica and her assistant captured the entire event, from at-home preparations to ceremony and reception, with humor, flexibility, and professionalism. Now the difficult part will be to narrow down the choices for the album--they're all SO GOOD!

Sent on 05/05/2015

We absolutely ADORE the pictures that Jessica and her assistant took for our April 24, 2015 wedding! Working with Jessica was so easy; like working with a close friend! She really put us at ease (we aren't models after all!) and through both our engagement session and wedding photographs we laughed and had fun. Jessica really captured the fun of the night, got amazing shots of us posed and even got my nephews to smile!! HUGE!! The candids during the reception had us both laughing and crying! The hardest part is choosing the pictures for our album; all the pictures are just so stunning!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Erin · Married on 10/11/2014

Jessica's photos of our wedding are incredible! Our relatives keep saying, "I don't think there's a bad photo in there!" It is going to be hard to narrow it down for the album!! Jessica and her assistant Tanya were very professional and are both very talented.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Thomas · Married on 08/09/2014

She is very creative at what she does. We are so happy with the choice we made in hiring her. The day was perfect and she captured that in every frame. Her experience showed when we got the pictures back and were blown away.We would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Tenny · Married on 06/20/2014

Jessica was absolutely fantastic! I booked her because she already had a great portfolio of work, had tons of experience with the venue where we got married (Indian Pond Country Club) and was very reasonably priced. The day of the wedding she handled everything like a pro, I couldn't have been more impressed. I intended on getting to the venue, where we were also have our ceremony, an hour before to take "getting ready" photos. I ended up showing up hour late because my limo never arrived due to miscommunication. Despite my frazzled state, Jessica assured me not to stress and used the time to take wonderful photos of reception, my husband and his groomsmen.

When I arrived Jessica and her assistant were amazing. She took photos right away without skipping a beat. She worked efficiently when taking group photos and discretely when taking those priceless candid shots. Beyond her professional working style, her great sense made her a pleasure to work with throughout the whole evening.

She hosted our photos online to view in a few days time. Needless to say, I have so many amazing pictures where I look back and re-live my wedding whenever I want. I am thrilled I hired Jessica and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to truly capture their special day.

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 09/08/2012

Jessica was beyond awesome. She did an amazing job with my engagement pictures and the wedding pictures were beyond amazing! I had a rainy day and really all of ten minutes till sunset to take pictures. I was so worried that there wouldn't be enough light to take any photos after and my goodness did jess prove me wrong. The pictures she captured were breathtaking even in the dark! She was very professional, arrived early and was all over the room taking pictures of everyone. I highly recommend Jess and will use here again in the future for pictures!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Andy · Married on 03/31/2012

We loved Jessica's work and are very happy we chose to go with her. She is very laid back and funny and easy to work with. She was able to capture all of the candids we wanted. We can't wait to see our wedding album in a few months! Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Jill · Married on 09/10/2011

Booking Jessica will be the best decision you make for your wedding (second maybe to the person you decide to marry!!) Not only are her pictures phenomenal (truly amazing) but her calming and friendly demeanor are sure to make you feel comfortable. For the most part I didn't even notice she was there, while she was catching amazing candids, except there was one moment during my reception when I was stressed and on the brink of a meltdown- Jessica appeared out of nowhere and calmed me down within seconds as if she were my oldest and longest best friend. I'm grateful that she was there that day and especially in that moment. That could have been a moment I'd live to regret bc I wouldn't have wanted to be upset on my wedding day- she prevented it... because she is a rockstar and I love her! Book her, stat! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Laura · Married on 05/13/2011

We were so lucky to have Jessica photograph our special day! She was flexible, accommodating, and above all took amazing shots!! I look at my wedding pictures everyday and I am so thankful that she captured the best day of my life in such beautiful images!

Sent on 06/29/2013
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 08/07/2010

Jessica did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was so easy to work with and the pictures came out beautiful. Amazing job!

Sent on 10/07/2010