11 Reviews for Jessica Diane Designs LLC

11 Jessica Diane Designs LLC Reviews

We generally send out quote requests to about 10 florists in Ft. Wayne, and Jessica's designs have always come in with a quality above the rest, and she stays within our price range.

Profile Picture User6472624, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautifully set up the reception area and outside seating area. Transformed a lodge setting into a beautiful wedding reception. Very professional and detailed. Jessica also help in planning the wedding step-by-step through the reception. Made the event very smooth and memorable I would highly recommend her services for anyone. She worked extremely well with the budget we provided

Profile Picture Timothy, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jessica was amazing! I needed flowers and help with setting up my wedding last minute and she accommodated me by finding more people to help! She is amazing!

Profile Picture User5356158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessica does an amazing job and she is so creative in everything she does. You will not be disappointed in her services.

Profile Picture Celena, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessica was a remarkable, great person to work with, and really personable. She listened and matched the vision on how we would like the flower arrangements to be. We interviewed others and they wanted arrangements like how they wanted it to look like. even after we told them we didn't like the look some were trying to talk us into it.
Jessica throws out ideas that we didn't even think of, to make the look extra special.
We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers where, which we had an unusual colors and a big wedding party. The reception hall people commented on what a nice person she was on getting everything set up.
I would and have recommend her to my friends.

Profile Picture User5356689, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were stunning!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We utilized Jessica Diane Designs for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding this year and she was very helpful, flexible and prompt!! LOVED the flowers and she worked well with the bride to get exactly what she wanted. She also did my daughters wedding a few years ago and we HIGHLY recommend her knowledge of flowers and her work to create exactly what your event desires!

Profile Picture User5354323, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not be more impressed with my flowers and decorations. Jessica had a lot to do on a very limited budget and she took my breath away with her designs. I mean, literally, I cried! I think I took a million pictures of my bouquet just because I didn't want to forget what it looked like! I also kept the 2 large pieces that were on the platform in the church for decorations in my home. Her designs were not only timeless, but fit me and my personality to a tee. Absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Mandy, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Jessica was so helpful to us! She is always willing to help out however she can and has a professional and friendly attitude.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I thought Jessica was great to work with and she was very affordable and made everything a breeze. She was on time, and the flowers looked amazing.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessica is outstanding! Her quality of work is impeccable! She has high standards and values her clients visions for their dream weddings and events. Jessica is a person of integrity and continuously exceeds expectations!

Profile Picture L, 8/31/13, 1 Review