Jessica Cirz Photography Reviews

Jessica Cirz Photography 5
Jessica Cirz Photography 6
Jessica Cirz Photography 7

Chelsey · Married on 06/17/2016

I went to Jessica to do a surprise boudoir album to give my husband the morning of our wedding. She is a true professional, and made me feel so comfortable. She directed me every step of the shoot so I had nothing to worry about except for my "outfit" changes. The final product came out even better than I had imagined! I'm so glad I did the shoot while my body and mind was in bride mode! Even though the album was for my husband, it's definitely something I am proud of! Don't hesitate...book your boudoir shoot with Jessica!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kristy · Married on 08/15/2015

From day 1, Jessica was a pleasure to work with. I wanted my engagement photos taken on the beach and she knew exactly the perfect time of day to have them taken. Jessica listened to my requests of specific types of photos I wanted and made sure that I was happy. On my wedding day, Jessica and her 2nd photographer were the absolute best! Arriving early to take pictures as we all got ready. When there was a change of plans after the ceremony of where I wanted pictures taken, she was just go with the flow and did everything I asked of her. Jessica had my photos to me in a very timely fashion. I highly recommend her for everyone's weddings. Jessica is absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 07/05/2018