Jessica Bennett Photography Reviews

10 | Orlando, FL

10 Reviews for Jessica Bennett Photography

Tery-Ann · Married on 12/13/2013

Guys, this is the best photographer I have ever worked with. She was on time for our events, she had a pristine attention to detail, her acute precision with what she envisioned for our pictures made the entire process so smooth. Jessica took the time to ask me what I wanted and made notes (which she brought to the wedding) and executed them greatly. If you want good memories and great quality, Jessica is your girl.

Tery-Ann · Married on 12/13/2013

Kelsey · Married on 04/20/2013

When my husband and I first became engaged, we knew we wanted Jessica Bennett to be our photographer. She had done several weddings that we had attended prior, and I admired her professionalism, her commitment to the bride and groom to make sure the pictures they wanted most made it into their wedding album, and the finished product when photos were released. She is a pleasure to work with, and does everything she can to make sure you get every shot that you want, as well as capture the atmosphere of the event. She wants the bride and groom to be happy, first and foremost. We were set to have our wedding outdoors, and had gone out to the venue beforehand to plan out where we would and could take pictures. However, it was awful weather the day of the wedding, but she kept me calm and had a back-up plan to get all the photos that I wanted, even though the weather was not working in our favor. She can recreate any inspirational photograph you show to her, and her style is one-of-a-kind, creating classic photographs that reflect each couple she works with. I would recommend her first and foremost to anyone I know who is in need a photographer for any event.

Elisa · Married on 06/08/2012

Jessica did an amazing job on my boudoir photos: My husband loved them! Not only did the photos turn out to be simply gorgeous, but she made the entire experience really relaxing and fun!

Carrie · Married on 03/31/2012

Jessica is awesome to work with! She is so talented and creative and totally knows what she is doing. She's a true professional and you can tell she is very passionate about what she is doing! Jessica did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding and we LOVED every picture! She's awesome! She's patient, understanding and listens to ideas you may have too so she can make sure she gets every shot you want on your big day! I'm so happy with my photographer choice, she's the best!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Jessica Bennett Photography's reply:

Thanks Carrie! Loved being a part of your wedding experience!

Hayey · Married on 05/07/2011

Jessica Bennett Photography was simply amazing! She was flexible, open to suggestions as well as having many great ones of her own, and a blast to take pictures with! She made you feel comfortable and helped the whole experience to be lots of fun. Jessica was willing to do whatever it took to take great pictures and her shots were very creative and beautiful! She took the time to get to know you and your groom so her pictures would be able to capture you all as a couple and show your personality! You could tell she is passionate about what she does and I would recommend her to all my bridal friends!

Daniel · Married on 03/13/2011

The thing I loved about Jessica's pictures the most is how she had a great balance between digital and vintage looking film shots. Gave us a lot of great pictures to choose from. Couldn't be any happier with her pictures.

Mary Hannah · Married on 12/12/2010

Dear anyone who needs a photographer,

Jessica is amazing! She shot my pregnancy photos, engagement, and wedding photos. Besides the photography appearing as if you popped right out of an Anthropology Catalog, her easy going personality and kind direction make you feel comfortable and natural. She is prompt, flexible and full of good ideas. We had a good mix of posed and candid shots for all of our sessions with her. I recommend her for any event 100%.

Samantha · Married on 12/17/2006

Jessica took a belated engagement session for us, and I absolutely loved working with her. She is such a great mix of professionalism and fun. I felt relaxed the entire time, and she did a great job of suggesting poses while still allowing for our individual personality. The pictures turned out stunning. I love the intimacy she captures in her photos, and her eye for colors and light. We enjoyed her so much, she recently took our maternity and family pictures. Highly recommend!

Catie · Married on 06/09/2006

Jessica is a fantastic photographer! I was lucky enough to have her photograph our wedding - even though it was the very beginning of her career (in 2006!). Her creativity, lighting use, & composition are divine. I would highly recommend her as your photographer for your big day!