Jessi J. Photography Reviews

Jessi J. Photography 4
Jessi J. Photography 5
Jessi J. Photography 6

Amber · Married on 12/28/2017

What a professional!! She has done infant, family photos and birthdays for us. She is so reliable, quick on the results and always has a smile on her face. She really knows her camera and has great ideas for different shots. She will be my photographer for life!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Tenisha · Married on 09/16/2017

Jessi was an amazing photographer she was very patient and very helpful on my wedding day. We will be using her for our sibling photos in November

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Jessi J. Photography 7
  • Tenisha

Tenisha Ward · Married on 09/16/2017

Wonderful & Brilliant Photographer

Jessi was so amazing and it started with our engagement photos and then on the day of the wedding. I could not believe some of the photos she captured. She truly captured our special day and I constantly look at our photos.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Jessi J. Photography 8
    Jessi J. Photography 9
    Jessi J. Photography 10
    Jessi J. Photography 11
    Jessi J. Photography 12

Julie · Married on 06/19/2017

Jessica is a wonderful person to work with.
    1) I searched quite a few photographers near our location. Jessica is the first one responded my questions. That is a good start. Along the way, whenever this is question, she also responded swiftly.
    2) She is really professional. People gave her good reviews. That was one of the standards I applied when I look for photographers. She showed up on time. Also she gave some good ideas about how we pose. Also she is quite efficient. We got our wedding photos in two weeks.
    3) I love all the photos she presented at last.
    I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jayme · Married on 05/01/2017

Jessi is great to work with, she is flexible and patient. She has an eye for what will look beautiful in a picture. Her prices are more than fair and I have used her for all of my photography needs.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2017

If you are looking for a fun, outgoing, creative photographer that won't break the bank - look no further - Jessi J. Photography is it! I have hired Jessi for two separate occasions: multi-generational photo session and family session. Jessi captures our personalities perfectly on camera and creates lasting memories for my family and the next generations to share - this to me is priceless. I will be booking my 3rd session with her soon to capture a special moments of my children wearing my wedding dress an anniversary shots with my husband and cannot wait to see how she captures these extra special moment!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Amber · Married on 04/01/2017

Jessi was so amazing to work with! She was very professional and curated some really great shots to use in my professional branding! She had some really awesome ideas and captured my personality perfectly! Highly recommend her! <3

Sent on 04/30/2017

Kymbra · Married on 12/06/2016

Jessi did our family Christmas pictures and they turned out beautiful! She picked the perfect place for us- it was rustic and festive! She was very patient with our 5 year old son who wanted to run around, have fun and choose his own "perfect spots" for the pictures! Jessi is so sweet, very thoughtful and very dedicated to her profession.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Amy · Married on 06/17/2015

Such a great photographer! Jessi did a newborn shoot for us and was very patient with my fussy baby. She was very understanding when we had to stop to feed multiple times. She is affordable and took AMAZING pictures that we will cherish always!

Sent on 02/18/2017

marlene · Married on 10/04/2014

Jess is a talented photographer. Great with people and little ones. She is the real deal. I loved all the pictures she took of my baby girl. If you are looking for a photographer she is the way to go.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Ben · event on 12/13/2013

Jessi J. Photography did a wonderful job with my graduation photos. We had to change the time of the event a few times and she was happy to be flexible! She came up with fun professional ideas that ended up looking great in photos. She even let me have some input, all while having a smile on her face. I recommend Jessi J. Photography!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Jessi J. Photography's reply:

Thanks for your super kind words Ben. You were awesome to work with :)

Tyler · Married on 05/07/2011

Does an incredible job both during the event and after with all the editing and touch up work and is pretty much the nicest person you will ever meet.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jason · Married on 12/28/2008

Easily one of the best and easiest photographers to work with. You have to feel comfortable with your photographer for the pictures to turn out good....let's just say that ours turned out great!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Jessi J. Photography's reply:

Thank you Jason! I love working with your family!