Jess Lynn Photography Reviews

Jess Lynn Photography 3
Jess Lynn Photography 4
Jess Lynn Photography 5

Kristina · Married on 07/07/2018

Jess is wonderful! My fiancé and I had such a fun time during our engagement shoot! She really captured our love for one another and we are so blessed to get to work with her!! I cannot wait for our wedding as I know she will make it so special. She also worked very quickly to get our pictures to us! We just love her and are so grateful for her and her talent!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Alison · Married on 05/27/2018

I had the privilege of meeting Jess last week! Not only is she kind, fun, and as sweet as they come, she makes you feel SO comfortable, even if it's your first time getting professional photos taken. She took photos of my fiance and I in Toledo, OH and I am blown away at our stunning images. The weather wasn't cooperating with us. (The wind felt like it was whipping at least 20 miles per hour). But, I received some previews from Jess that evening and I was ecstatic. The images are something I'll cherish forever. I can't wait to get them printed and framed for our first home. We had so much fun and can't wait to see the rest of our images. Thank you, Jess, for sharing your incredible talent with us. We are so grateful!

If you're looking for someone that will make you feel like incredibly comfortable and is so encouraging, hire Jess! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Jess was AMAZING!!! She was so helpful in scheduling a date with us which due to our work schedules was a bit tricky. We talked a lot ahead of time on what to wear and bring to pictures. We brought our Great Dane and cockapoo and she handled them like a champ. Our pictures are absolutely stunning works of art. She help my fiancé and I laugh and enjoy the moment. Thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Kathryn · event on: 10/22/2017

I hired Jess to take our engagement photos. I was previously a bridesmaid in a wedding she had photographed so I was familiar with her work. I wanted outdoor fall pictures to match with my wedding theme for next year, and jess more than delivered! The photos she took look truly magical like we weren’t in a metro park. Besides creating the vision we had, jess was extremely welcoming and easy to work with during the whole session. My fiancé and I were nervous because we’ve never had professional pictures of the two of us done before. Jess was such an amazing help giving directions while also letting us chose poses that were natural and comfortable. She made the process a breeze and enjoyable. We had our photos back in a week and she had very affordable prices. Jess is definitely the perfect choice!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend Jess Lynn Photography. Her eye for detail is beyond amazing, she was able to capture all aspect of my wedding and every little detail of the wedding/reception she got on camera. She is the most genuine person I have ever encountered and she puts that into her work. Her pictures are worth every amount we paid for her. She not only photographs the wedding but she is there for help and support along the way as well. We cannot say enough good things about Jess.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jodi · Married on 09/23/2017

I just love Jess! I use her for all my professional photos! Just recently we had our wedding & Jess bared the 90 degree weather & even had an extra pair of shoes for me! She makes you feel beautiful & so good about yourself! & no doubt she received 5 stars! I’ll continue to use her for my family pictures & anything else!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jess Lynn Photography 12
    Jess Lynn Photography 13
    Sent on 10/14/2017

Ryan · Married on 08/26/2017

Jess was amazing to work with as my husband and I felt comfortable and truly enjoyed the experience. In addition, she gave us our beautiful photos is such a speedy amount of time which was great! I’d recommend Jess to anyone looking to have professional pictures taken because you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Noel · Married on 11/12/2016

Jess is awesome- she did both our engagement and wedding photos and exceeded our expectations not only is she talented but her customer service is amazing she is very fast with getting the photos back to you, listens to your visions and makes them a reality I wish she could have done every part of my wedding because she is a dream to work with we're very happy with our photos that will last a lifetime and will be sure to use her in the future and recomend her to anyone looking for a great photographer and person to work wth thanks so much jess!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Sara · Married on 08/13/2016

Jess is amazing! My husband Lee and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer. We got married in Toledo, but lived in Cleveland at the time. Jess was super accommodating and was able to meet with us in person when we would be in Toledo meeting with other vendors.

My husband and I are very laid back and we wanted our wedding photos to show us in our normal relationship, rather than looking like we were putting on an act. I don't how she did it, but Jess completely encapsulated our personalities in our photographs. She made us feel extremely comfortable and at ease on our wedding day.

We also received our photographs super fast! There was one photo in particular that we loved and we asked her if she could do her finishing touches on that photo first so we could use it for our thank you cards. The very next day she sent me the finished product so we could order our thank you cards!

I can't recommend Jess enough!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Tammy · Married on 06/24/2015

Jess is professional, creative and great to work with. She made us feel at ease and captured our special day flawlessly. I would recommend Jess Lynn Photography for your wedding or any other special occasions. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Chelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even start?! Jess is simply amazing! My husband and I are so impressed by the way our photos turned out! Also, Jess defiantly helped to make the entire wedding planning process as easy as possible. She is so friendly and easy to work with! We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture the first day of the rest of our lives! We recommend Jess 1000x over!

Jess Lynn Photography 14
    Jess Lynn Photography 15
    Jess Lynn Photography 16
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Beth · Married on 06/25/2016

Jess was great! She listened to what we wanted and was easy/straight-forward.

Sent on 01/27/2017