41 Reviews for Jesella Beauty

Contour Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

I loved Tamara and the work she did. We had her come to our home early (about 5:30am) to do my makeup and my mother's. We received endless compliments. I will definitely refer her to whomever asks- she's amazing!

Thank you Tamara!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara is the best! My entire family has used her for weddings and she never fails to make you look your best!

Profile Picture User7493922, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. She was extremely professional while still being easy going and personable. One of my bridesmaids even said that out of 9 weddings she has been in, Tamara was the best. As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, Tamara made sure it was natural but still had a certain level of glam for my wedding. Thank you Tamara!!!

Profile Picture emily, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I hired Tamara from Jesella Beauty for my wedding because I loved the pictures on her website and thought they really highlighted the brides' natural beauty. She did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and our mothers and grandmother on the morning of the wedding, and she did a fantastic job with everyone! The makeup looked natural, not overdone, and Tamara was able to make all my bridesmaids look great even though they all had different hair colors/skin tones/etc. She also gave my bridesmaid some free advice on what lipstick colors would look best for her graduation next week. The makeup stayed looking fresh from 8am all the way through the night, even though I did regular makeup instead of airbrush. I went to bed that night without removing it and in the morning about half of it was still there!

Tamara showed up on time the day of the wedding, and responded quickly to all my emails from when I booked her all the way up to the week of the wedding.

Profile Picture Shari, 5/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Makeup

Tamara was excellent to work with! I was lucky enough to have her do my make up when I was a maid of honor for my best friend. I actually went with my friend when she got her make up trail, and then I booked her also for my make up. After my friends' wedding I booked her for mine. I was a cross country bride coming from California to NY so I really appreciated that she was flexible with her schedule to accommodate a make-up trial for me and my mom while I was in NY visiting prior to the big day. On the day of, Tamara arrived on-time and did makeup for myself, mom, maid of honor, and one bridesmaid. She is calming, pleasant, flexible, dependable, and most of all talented! Everyone loved how their make up came out. I felt like my makeup was glamorous yet natural. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I did my trial with Tamara and she did a fantastic job. First of all, she is just such a wonderful person and she took the time to understand what I was looking for and what I wanted. The trial was easy going and relaxing. Tamara took great care to make sure my up do was perfect and that I liked it. My wedding is this weekend and I have no worries at all about how my hair is going to look - just perfect!!

Profile Picture Joan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I first met Tamara for my hair/make-up trial. She took the time to understand what I wanted and was extremely patient. I felt very comfortable in her hands and enjoyed listening to her ideas.

She has a wonderful demeanor, which made it easy to work with her.

Tamara was an absolute pleasure to work with, everyone at the wedding loved my hair and make up (myself included) THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I can't say enough good things about Tamara. Professional, calming, kind and talented! My make up was flawless. She's a perfectionist which is exactly what you want in your make up artist! She is amazingly talented!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We happened to come across Jesella Beauty while searching for a make-up artist for our wedding day. Tamara is such a pleasure to work with and her work is flawless! At times, it’s difficult to please a bride. She had two brides and a mother of the bride for our wedding and she left us all speechless! Tamara’s talent and attention to detail is undeniable! Thank you Tamara for your amazing work on our special day!

Profile Picture CAROLYN, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Diana, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara was awesome! My makeup was flawless even until the wee hours of the morning. I was so comfortable with Tamara from my trial to the big day! She is super sweet and very calm. My bridesmaids looked incredible. Her airbrushing and lashes are completely flawless.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy with the services I received from Tamara! My makeup came out perfect!! My bridesmaids and mother's makeup as well. She was so kind throughout the entire process and I can't thank her enough. Just received my proofs and my makeup still looks gorgeous at the end of the night. I definitely would recommend her services to other brides and will def be using her services again:)

Profile Picture Jill, 6/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

There are certain things brides can be picky about. Makeup ranks high. Every bride wants to look flawless. Tamara does that for you. She's incredible! She's very professional, super sweet...and an expert on all things makeup. She did my mother, best friend, sister and my makeup...each person with different skin tones...each wanting a different look. Tamara accomplished all those looks!

I will be using Tamara every time I have a big event to go to on Long Island. She's amazing!

Profile Picture Joanna, 5/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I knew I wanted to use Tamara even before I got engaged, and I can definitely say she did not disappoint!! Tamara was amazing! She did my makeup, my mother's makeup, and two of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous! She was always so sweet and patient and during my trial she didn't stop until I was happy with the perfect look! My wedding day was the best day ever. It was everything I dreamed of and more and having Tamara do my makeup contributed to that feeling! I already know if I have another event to attend to I will definitely be calling Tamara! I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User4080996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara is professional, knowledgeable and quite talented. I used her services for my own wedding and again as a guest at a wedding recently. I am not someone who uses a lot of make-up and I love that her style accentuates finding natural beauty and not that overdone look. As a matter of fact, when friends not in attendance at my wedding have seen the photos, they have often asked whether I did my own make-up because it looked so natural (yet enhanced). To me, this is a huge compliment.

Tamara responds quickly to inquires and she is very accommodating. She offered to purchase the lipstick and gloss to be used at the wedding and brought it the day of. It was a huge help. Tamara has a great disposition. She is calm, easy going and open to hearing what you'd like. Yet, she will also provide her professional opinion which is of course very helpful. I have recommended her services to friends.

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Tamara do my makeup and hair as well as my mom and sister's makeup and hair for my wedding in October. Tamara is so down to earth and easy to talk to. She makes you feel so comfortable and really listens to what you want. She did an amazing job for both makeup and hair! We all felt so beautiful and even more importantly, our makeup and hair stayed perfectly the entire day and night!
Tamara is so professional, always on time and very accessible if you need to get in touch with her for any reason. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup/hair vendor!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara was fantastic! She did a great job on myself and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their makeup. She responded to me right away and even offered to go to Sephora to get an extra lipstick for me. She is sweet and listens to her clients requests. I am so happy I used her for my wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was looking for someone who could do natural makeup so I would look glamorous, but still look like myself on my wedding day, and Tamara did just that. She was absolutely wonderful, kind, easy to work with, and understood exactly what I was looking for. My trial was great, but I had a few adjustments I wanted to make to my hair for the actual day, and Tamara easily took the feedback and was able to do exactly what I wanted. I was so incredibly happy with both my hair and makeup, and the airbrushing that she did made it last all night. My bridesmaids, mother, and the mother of the groom also had their hair and/or makeup done, and everyone was very happy with the results. Tamara brought an assistant at our request so we wouldn't have to start too early, and it made the process go so smoothly. I'm so happy with my experience and would definitely recommend Tamara to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Kira, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't thank you enough Tamara! You did an amazing job on us for my wedding. Your talent and expertise goes beyond measure! My maid of honor looked like an exotic Polynesian with the beautiful make-up she had on and I from the 30's Gatsby look. My guests kept on complimenting us on our make-up and the way we looked. I will definitely recommend you Tamara with family and friends on your fantastic work!
Thank you so so much!!! You made our dreams come to life!
Sincerely,
Antoinette & Shannon

Profile Picture Antoinette, 6/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara of Jesella Beauty did my makeup for my wedding on June 14, my makeup was beyond amazing!!!! I got airbrush makeup, and it stayed on all night. Makeup was done at 1 and ceremony was at 8 and by end of night it was still great. She also did my mother in law, sister in law and bridesmaids and their makeup was gorgeous. Also, she is very flexible and has a great personality, very nice and friendly. my bridesmaids is planning on using her for her wedding next year. 100% recommend, you will not be disappointed, she is awesome!

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved Tamara! She was amazing. I loved the way my makeup came out as well as all my bridesmaids. She was quick to respond to any question I had prior to the wedding and she was super professional the day of. I appreciate everything she did for me even traveling to my wedding in the middle of a tropical storm she did not let me down and that means the world to me. If I have any other events I would definitely use her.

Profile Picture ashley, 6/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara did a fabulous job on my wedding makeup. Every bridesmaid wanted something different (One wanted rockabilly makeup, while others wanted a more natural look. I, myself, wanted a smokey eye/hollywood look.) And everyone was pleased with the result. Even though we got ready at 9am, the makeup lasted until the party ended at 1am. If I ever needed another makeup artist, I would absolutely use her again.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara did my makeup for my wedding. She was beyond amazing. From the moment I went to the first trial to arriving at my apartment for my wedding she was there every step of the way giving great suggestions. She initiated a second make up trial for free because she wanted to try a different style for me. She was so accommodating when I had to change my wedding date due to the hurricane. She worked on my MOH and 6 BMS in addition to myself. She was very professional, and listened to all the girls thoughts on their look. I also had her do my hair and makeup for a different occasion in which she did another fabulous job. I will most definitely be calling her to do my hair/makeup for future outings. If you want someone who is attentive, reasonably priced, and extremely talented then look no further!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Tamara for my wedding last month for my make up for myself, my bridesmaids and the mothers. Tamara was awesome from beginning to end! From the time I first emailed her with questions, through the trial process and all the other questions and concerns I had leading up to my wedding day, she made me feel completely at ease. She did an amazing job in helping me and my girls look and feel our most beautiful on my special day. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend her if you want a helpful, kind artist who knows how to make you feel great. I plan to contact her in the future, too, for a 'night out on the town' because the look is natural and not overdone.

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/19/12, 1 Review