43 Reviews for Jerry and Denise Photography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
40 Jerry and Denise Photography Reviews

Jerry and Denise were prompt and professional on my wedding day. They arrived early and got right to work. They were knowledgeable and friendly. They had great ideas for various poses and let my husband and I choose some pictures as well. I ended up with over 1,000 pictures and I love all of them. It's hard to decide which ones to print and display! I couldn't be happier with their services!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very very happy with my results of ALL of my photos! Jerry and Denise really captured the moment of my wedding. You guys are the best!! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise are amazing photographers. The pictures are beautiful, treasures for lifetime. They helped us at every step of the way, from the planning process to the final selection of our favorite photos. Every picture was so beautiful, it was hard to pick favorites. I highly recommend them, if you use them you will be as thrilled as I was.

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I could give a higher rating I would. The pictures were amazing. The quality is superb, worth every penny. I would highly recommend and use their service in the future. They both are very patient, professional, and helpful.

Profile Picture Dani, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise provided high quality and professional photos we will always cherish! From the very beginning to the end, they were a joy to be around. They made sure to get the pictures we specifically wanted while using their own creativity and knowledge to get shots that we didn't even know we were going to want! They were also a huge help in making sure our wedding day went as smooth as possible. I highly recommend Jerry and Denise for anyone looking for great pictures by great people!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry & Denise were flexible with us, made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera and delivered the most amazing images to us. Our special day is forever captured thanks to their talents. We can't not recommend them enough!!!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra , 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have used Jerry and Denise on multiple occasions as my photographer, senior pictures in 2011 and most recently engagement pictures and wedding, and each time I have been absolutely blown by the pictures. I love pictures and am pretty picky about picture quality and style but I trusted Jerry and Denise completely to capture every aspect of our day and they did just that.

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photography was my one passion for my wedding but we were on a pretty tight budget and I wasn't liking any of the work I saw from the photographers in the area. I was referred to J&D by a coworker who hired them for her wedding and as soon as we got in contact, I knew this was the best decision of the whole wedding process.

J&D are the two kindest souls you'll ever meet and they made every part of the photography process comfortable and fun. They suggested a short engagement session first which we had originally not planned for but it helped us get to know them and increased our confidence in and comfort with them, not to mention the shots were amazing which made me even more excited for the wedding photos.

They were super available during the planning process and always responded quickly and professionally. The day of the wedding was very time crunched because of the weather and venue, but J&D worked efficiently and got all the shots we wanted and more with time to spare. The edits came back in about two weeks, faster than I'd ever dreamed and the entire event was captured perfectly.

I really couldn't be happier with every aspect of these two amazing artists!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jerry & Denise were wonderful to work with. From day one they were very easy to talk to, they answered all of our questions regarding their services and they had a lot of good information when deciding on what photographer we wanted. They responded within a couple days (if not the same day) to our emails. We lived out of state and did a destination wedding and they were great with communication.

They were flexible with our schedule, being that we lived out of state, and also did our engagement photos. It was great having two photographers for the price of one and they took amazing pictures for our engagement shoot and wedding photos. They captured all the photos we wanted and were constantly capturing all of our memorable moments. We couldn't have asked for better photographers and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great set of photographers for any occasion, especially a wedding. Thanks again Jerry & Denise.

Profile Picture Marlon, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I don't even know where to begin! My Husband and I needed a photographer quickly because our previous one did not work out. When we found Jerry and Denise we had such a good feeling. From the time we booked with them until after the wedding they have been amazing to deal with. Our engagement shoot was amazing and Denise took some wonderful shots of us. Once the wedding approached, Jerry and Denise made sure that they knew exactly what my husband and I visioned our day to be like. Our wedding day was so special and Jerry and Denise helped make it all the more by capturing THE BEST DAY EVER! Our photos turned out amazing, and we are so lucky and happy that they were there to capture an amazing time in our life. You will not be disappointed if you choose Jerry and Denise to be your photographer!!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jerry & Denise were a dream to work with. Our photographer cancelled on us last minute and as we were looking for another we stumbled across their work and loved the photos we saw. We contacted them and had a phone conversation that day and they agreed to do our destination wedding & engagement shoot just three weeks out from our date. We were so excited and it just felt right. We have a 2 year old son who they were very patient with and we loved our photos. They are a great husband/wife team and I would definitely recommend them to anyone and use them again in the future if they were available for a family shoot next time we are in Florida!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise were the best photographers we could have ever asked for! We were planning a destination wedding in Florida and knew nothing about vendors in the area. We took a chance on Jerry and Denise and are so glad we did. They offered the most reasonable price of any of the photographers we contacted. Plus we got TWO amazing photographers, instead of just one main photographer and an associate photographer like most companies offer. They always returned emails right away and were extremely friendly and easy to work with. They came to our rehearsal to meet us and our wedding party prior to the event and to discuss how we wanted the day to go. On the day of the wedding they showed up early. They had so many great ideas for poses and locations for photos. We received edited photos within just a few weeks of the wedding. We could not have been happier with how they turned out. We've gotten so many compliments on our photos! They really captured every moment!! We cannot say enough good things about Jerry and Denise!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise are the best! They were easy to work with and did a great job working with my daughter and step-son. Our engagement photo's and wedding photos are beautiful, they really captured who we are and the importance of our family. We liked that we had both of them taking picture which allowed each of them to capture different moments, especially on the wedding day when we were both getting ready. We also got our pictures back when they said.
Nice people, great pictures, we will use them again!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise captured our wedding so perfectly! They were wonderful to work with and they are very talented photographers!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This couple truly knows the meaning of costumer service! They are super professional and yet super personal on a level of warmth you can only usually find through family and friends. Their photo quality turned out even better than what I was hoping for and the experience itself is one I will never forget and am so grateful to have had. I would highly recommend this couple for any photography needs.

Profile Picture Joy, 12/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I worked with Jerry and Denise for our wedding and we could not be happier. They were a ton of fun to work with and we adore our pictures. Working with Jerry and Denise feels like you're working with your friends. Very efficient and adaptable to work with, and were very helpful about everything.

Profile Picture Teresa, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise did a phenomenal job with our engagement and wedding photos! I planned the majority of my wedding out of state and they were always so quick to respond to my numerous emails and phone calls! Very professional work and so easy to work with! Not only do they produce incredible photographs, but they are both so sweet and caring too! They truly want to make sure the bride and groom are happy. LOVE them!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise were on time, prepared, sweet and friendly with all of the guests. Most importantly they listened to the few specific details I had mentioned and exceeded my expectations. They also were able to accomodate our needs with very very short notice.

Profile Picture Nicky, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Its always a pleasure to meet with Jerry and Denise. When we decided we were having a small, intimate wedding, there is no one we were more comfortable with to handle the wedding photos. They did an excellent job of getting a number of different angles, in a very tight area, while still remaining nearly invisible to us and our guests.

We made a few special and perhaps unusual requests of Jerry and Denise to help us surprise our friends with a wedding slide show almost immediately after the ceremony. They were very accommodating to all of our requests and did an excellent job working within a very tight timeline. All the while, they genuinely enjoyed the work they were doing.

The turnaround time on the pictures was very quick. And Jerry continued to work with us afterwards to make sure we were 100% happy with everything. We are very grateful for the moments captured by Jerry and Denise and would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Derek, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Jerry and Denise... officially members our the family! Pictures were incredible! They were so easy and fun to work with and fit in so well at our wedding.

Profile Picture david, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very impressed with Jerry and Denise's portfolio from first glance. Their pricing was also in our budget. 10 minutes into our first meeting we knew they were the ones for us. Even though we had a friend doing engagement pictures, Jerry and Denise insisted on doing a free session with us all for our benefit. They wanted to make sure that we felt confident in their work before our big day. Hiring this couple was one of our best wedding choices. Our wedding pictures were beautiful.

Profile Picture Ruthel, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise Winterstein are two of the BEST in central Florida! They photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures and we couldn’t be happier. Our pictures capture everything special about our big day; and it is because of the great eye and experience of the Wintersteins. From what I have gathered, they have been photographing weddings for quite a few years. That experience shows in their coordination during the day, the shots they choose to take, and the amazing editing that makes the photos look like something out of a magazine. I’m actually planning on having the pictures published soon! The love between the two of them radiates from behind the camera. They are also just good people. They gave tips when they could about how the day may go, and even suggested vendors when we asked. You are not going to get a better experience than what Photography by Jerry & Denise can provide. This dynamic duo will capture your special occasion like none other because, being married themselves, they know what these moments mean to you. Thank you guys so much for your care and patience with us. I will forever reminisce on that day fondly because of the pictures you provided. Thank You!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise were the greatest photographers we have ever come across. They are so outgoing and funny and take the best pictures. We really enjoyed having them take many pictures at our wedding! Having them around was like having them as family at the wedding. They are so good at getting GREAT pictures and the BEST pictures. They are so good at getting along with everyone! I am so glad that we chose Jerry and Denise for our wedding photographers because they definitely made our wedding the most memorable with the many pictures they took!!

Profile Picture David and Tara, 3/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry and Denise are so wonderful! My wedding was in November and they were able to work with us well and went out of their way to make our special day go smoothly. They were able to capture wonderful priceless moments and are so much fun! They were very interactive with us and our guest and they also did our Engagement photos. I recommend them :)

Profile Picture Britani, 11/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Definitely some of the best photographers I have ever met. The pictures are absolutely stunning and my Husband and I just love them. We are very pleased and will definitely be using them again for Christmas family pictures.

Profile Picture kaci, 11/3/13, 1 Review