11 Reviews for Jerold Santa Cruz Photography

11 Jerold Santa Cruz Photography Reviews

Jerold did an amazing job taking photos at our wedding this past weekend. He was very professional and although it was very hot he did not complain and he kept taking pictures including group and candid photos throughout the day. We appreciate everything that he did for us and we can't wait to see all the photos! We would gladly recommend him to anyone looking to use him as a photographer for their special event!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerold was able to capture even the smallest details of our wedding. He took pictures of the flowers, bouquet, and wedding rings in a way that surprised me because of the artistic nature. Best of all he was able to capture myself, my finance, and our friends and family. I am so glad we chose Jerold as our photographer and we would trust his professional and artistic judgment in the future.

Profile Picture User5283636, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I worked with Jerold for our recent wedding, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone. He was super-responsive via email, text and phone, which is so important when working with a wedding vendor. He worked with us to choose a (reasonably-priced!) package that fit our needs perfectly, and he was flexible when we asked if we could split his services into two sessions on our wedding day.

Once we met with him for our engagement shoot, we knew we had made the right decision: Jerold made us feel very comfortable behind the camera, and gave us just the right amount of direction. He seemed to know exactly what we wanted, and the result is that we have pictures that perfectly capture our relationship...not too forced or staged but genuine and beautiful. I also can't say enough about his professionalism and work-ethic: he showed up early, stayed late, was always polite and never intrusive. Several wedding guests mentioned how professional and hard-working he was, and he's just genuinely a nice guy.

His portfolio is beautiful and we're thrilled with the quality of work he produced for us. We are so glad we made the decision to hire him!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/24/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

After getting married this past weekend with Jerold as our photographer, I'd recommend Jerold without hesitation for anyone looking for excellent service and pictures to save their wedding memories.

It didn't take long for us to know that we had chosen well with Jerold - he is extremely polite, but also very talented. He was very patient with directing our body and head positions to get "that perfect shot." He was also patient with all the group photos we did after our wedding with all our family and friends. While he seemed to always be taking pictures, he was never intrusive at our events.

Jerold was very prompt with providing us with our album from our engagement session, and the picture quality was excellent. We can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding!

Profile Picture User4127776, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerold was a pleasure to work with, we met with him a couple weeks before our wedding to discuss the details and he made sure that everything was covered for his services. He asked very detailed questions and worked with our complex wedding of three cultural ceremonies. He thoroughly went through our timeline and gave great suggestions for us to ensure the wedding flowed nicely. He was able to handle a large wedding of almost 180 people and captured so many beautiful moments and details of the wedding. He made sure we were comfortable and that all of the photos I wanted were captured. His work is amazing!

Profile Picture Sasi, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerold was awesome, he captured great pictures of me and my groomsmen, very candid and artistic. He was reasonably priced for all of the work he put into being our photographer. He was accommodating and stayed the whole time to capture every moment. Jerold was very professional and really took his time to get to know us and see our personalities. He kept us on track throughout the wedding and made sure the pictures my wife asked for was captured.

Profile Picture K, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot find enough nice things to say about Jerold. First, he is just an absolutely wonderful person to work with. Throughout the planning process, he was friendly, communicative, and patient. He worked really hard ahead of time to get to know us, discuss our priorities, answer questions, and understand the flow of the day.

On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and worked NONSTOP to get the shots. My husband and I are not normally very comfortable around a camera, but he did an awesome job giving direction and making us feel comfortable. He was inconspicuous but attentive throughout the day, and all the guests had nothing but great things to say about him.

But the most wonderful part of the experience was receiving the pictures! When I saw the pictures for the first time, I was absolutely thrilled; it was like reliving the wedding day all over again. He did an AMAZING job of capturing tiny details, funny moments, and true emotion. Everyone who has seen them has absolutely raved about them (at work, my coworkers keep stopping me in the hall to compliment me on them!). We made a lot of choices during the wedding planning process, but the choice to hire Jerold as our photographer was absolutely the best one. I'm so grateful for all of his hard work and talent!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jerold was very easy to work with, and not once during the entire ceremony or reception did we even have to think about how the photography was going. Jerold went above and beyond, and the final results are great!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Jerold as our wedding-day photographer at our destination wedding in the Outer Banks. From pre-event communication through post-event delivery, Jerold delivered 5-star service. Jerold's demeanor, ideas, and flexibility enhanced our photographic experience and promoted a stress-free environment. Most importantly, Jerold delivered a product which exceeded all of our high expectations.

Profile Picture User3260781, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I thought carefully before deciding upon a photographer. I had suggested Jerold because I witnessed his work with at my friend's wedding a year ago and it impressed me. We definitely chose right! Jerold is a true professional who cares about his customers. I can't tell you how many conversations we had from the Engagement Shoot to the day of the wedding. My wife and I had a ridiculously tight timeline throughout our wedding day. Jerold was there all the way. Even though my wife and I were skeptical that we would have much time to just do shots of us, Jerold made sure to find the time to give us our time. His partner, Godfrey, was also a pleasure to work with. He stayed with the groom and party, while Jerold was with the bride and party. Jerold and Godfrey were on their A game from morning until the end of the day. Their energy and upbeat attitude never wavered.

If you are looking for a photographer, Jerold Santa Cruz is definitely a 10 out of 5 in our book. He is respectful of the wedding party and the guests, while politely forceful enough to get everyone moving! He is very bride and groom centric. He will go above and beyond to make sure that the bride and groom feel special on their wedding day.

My wife and I can't thank him and Godfrey enough.

Profile Picture Albert, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerold was very easy to work with, very pleasant, and flexible. He did a really great job and all the wedding pictures turned out to be very beautiful and artistic. I am really happy with the quality of the photos taken. I most definitely recommend him to anyone who would want memories of special events captured in such beautiful works of art!

Profile Picture Jolina, 4/6/13, 1 Review