Jerina Mac Photography Reviews

Jerina Mac Photography 3
Jerina Mac Photography 4
Jerina Mac Photography 5

Taryn · Married on 07/26/2013

Jerina was amazing! She was so quick to respond to all questions and was open to all of our suggestions. We had so much fun with her the day of the wedding and also for our engagement photos. We know we'll enjoy looking at her photos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Cassie · Married on 05/26/2013

JERINA IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! You will love working with her as much as you love your photos in the end!!! She is absolutely amazing-trustworthy- and talented!!!! I looked at costs of every photographer in the area and she has the best prices hands down!!! Here are our photos! http://futuremrsclayshulte.wordpress.com/

Sent on 07/22/2013

TIFFANEE · Married on 05/11/2013

HI HIGHLY RECOMMEND JERINA MAC PHOTOGRAPHY. SHES A AMAZING PERSON INSIDE AND OUT. SHE TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW EVERYONE IN MY BRIDAL PARTY AND A LITTLE FAMILY HISTORY IT WAS AMAZING TO SEE HER WORK AND IDEAS. FOR SOMEONE WHO REALLY LOVES PICTURES SHE MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE... I CANT WAIT TO USE HER IN MY FUTURE!!!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Jackie · Married on 04/06/2013

Great personality and fun to work with!!! Pictures were awesome.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Bretta · Married on 04/06/2013

Jerina was an awesome photographer. Would recommend her to anyone. She is fun, spunky, and will do whatever it takes to get the picture. All of my pictures turned out to be more than I could ever have imagined.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Great photography. Jerina did an amazing job! Our photos look amazing. She was eager to do any of the crazy pictures I found on Pinterest and had some unique ideas of her own. She captured moments that I missed on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Rizza · Married on 12/08/2012

Jerina and her team were amazing. They made my wedding so special and captured the wedding with the MOST BEAUTIFUL shots. Jerina has such an artistic eye and I have been getting SO many compliments on our pictures. I could have not asked for a better photographer. Leading up to the wedding Jerina was so easy to work with, organized, and really enthusiastic about our upcoming events. She was easy to contact and was very open to any suggestions we had. Jerina went above and beyond. She scouted out the venues prior to the events and always had such a great attitude that made the whole experience a lot less nerve racking for me as the bride. On the wedding day, Jerina and her assistant Julie made the day so fun. We felt they were a part of the wedding party because we enjoyed having them around. The pictures and poses really brought out our personalities as a couple and our wedding party. I felt that Jerina really looked to capture our day in a way that was very unique to us. I cannot sing enough praises about Jerina and her assistant Julie. They put a nervous bride to ease and made her look so beautiful on her big day. Thank you Jerina and Julie. I am so glad to have these pictures to enjoy forever. I will definitely use Jerina Mac photography for any of my other picture needs!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Jerina was great and worked well with my surprise requests. The photos look great and she was very professional. I would recommend her to friends that need a professional photographer in the future.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/20/2012

Jerina was absolutely pleasant to work with. We were on a deadline and she handled everything perfectly!

Sent on 10/26/2012

kali · Married on 10/13/2012

Jerina was a great choice for my wedding. She put both me and my husband in ease while taking the pictures and was very flexible. She had many great ideas for photographs and they all came out perfectly! I would use her again without hesitation. Great photographer!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Audrey · Married on 10/07/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Jerina and her assistant. They were very professional and flexible. And, also understanding of what our needs were and what pictures our daughter, Megan, wanted taken for her wedding. The quality of service was excellent and we enjoyed our time with them. She was very creative - can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Megan · Married on 10/07/2012

Jerina was great to have as a part of our wedding day! She took beautiful photos, and was very detailed. Before the wedding she asked very specific questions about our wedding day, what we might want shots of, and just what we had in mind for our wedding photos. She was one of the most affordable wedding photographers in the Savannah area, but she also had the best quality work! We are very pleased with how our photos turned out. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Emily · Married on 10/06/2012

Please choose Jerina Mac Photography for your next event !!! Jerina made me feel like I was her daughter and we established such a beautiful relationship. She does such an amazing job, not only is she a fabulous photography but she is such a Godly woman and she helped me through the long process of planning and preparation and taught me to just relax and have fun!!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Mechelle · Married on 09/28/2012

Jerina was great my pictures for my maternity pictures and for my bridal portrait turned out amazing! We had so much fun shooting both!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Jerina and her helper were an awesome addition to my wedding. They made it as much fun as possible. She was on time for everything and did not make me feel rushed at all.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Chris · Married on 09/01/2012

Jerina was the photographer for my daughter's wedding and did an excellent job.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Thank you Jerina for a wonderful job.

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/11/2012

I really enjoyed Jerina! She was friendly and responsive and I loved her creativity with our photos. I would recommend her to others for anything where professional photos are needed.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Chandra · Married on 06/30/2012

Mrs. Jerina Mac has a worderful personality and is very easy to work with. Her creativity is very evident in her photography.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

Jerina Mac Photography saved the day quite literally! Another photographer (who had a deposit already) wasn't answering to confirm the date. Jerina Mac accepted my wedding with only a week's notice! The pictures are amazing and I had a long list of shots I wanted. She was so fun and personable!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Charlene · Married on 06/09/2012

You were wonderful and so much fun! Thank you for capturing my daughter and son in laws special day!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Jeannen · Married on 06/09/2012

Jerina did a wonderful job. She is very creative and took so many great pictures. Jerina will definitely get my business in the future. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2012

Jerina doesn't just take pictures, she snaps emotions and celebrations! There are photos that I have from my special day that captured feelings, reactions and excitements that come rushing back now when I look at them. It takes a special artist to extract those memories and feelings on such a busy day! She treated my special day as if it were her own. You can absolutely tell that she cares for her clients and loves what she does and it shows through her great work. I would recommend JerinaMac 100 times over! Jerina feels like family now – she will be who I call for future life changing moments because you can’t get those priceless moments back and you want them recorded with love and that’s JerinaMac!!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Penny · Married on 02/29/2012

Jerina Mac Photography is more than anyone could ask for; she has done my grandaughter's Bridal and engagement photos. They are beautiful. I knew my grandaughter was nervous that day, as well as myself. As you know the Bridal portrait is the one everyone will see and you want it to be perfect. 5 minutes with Jerina and all the tension was gone. As well as being a great photographer, she is a wonderful person. She made it so much fun too. My grandaughter's wedding is March 17, 2012, 2 weeks away. We can hardly wait to see those photos. Thank you Jerina for everything; looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. And...the Bridal portrait was perfect.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 02/25/2012

Jerina was absolutely wonderful to work with, and she is so flexible with the packages that she offers. My fiance and I searched and searched for affordable wedding photographers without sacrificing quality and Jerina delivered big time! I was so impressed and absolutely loved all of my portraits and our engagement photos.I was also very nervous and tense during my bridal portraits and Jerina made me feel at ease even when it took 8-9 times to catch the "action" shots. She also came up with the most creative ideas for pictures and one of my favorite pictures from my bridal portraits was an idea that she had, but she also wants your thoughts and input on your wedding photos. I know we are truly blessed to have found Jerina to photograph our wedding, and if you choose her you will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 02/28/2012