Jeri Solomon Floral Design Reviews

118 | Stoneham, MA

118 Reviews for Jeri Solomon Floral Design

James · Married on 12/31/2009

It was the perfect experience. Not only did Jeri do everything that was asked and deliver on time and without issue, she constantly blew away our expectations. She was a pleasure to work with and will be at the top of my list for years to come.

Sent on 01/07/2010

Mia · Married on 09/19/2009

Jeri Solomon Floral Design did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers. She brought creative and original design ideas to life with gorgeous arrangements both at the ceremony and at the reception.

Jeri also helped tremendously by taking the initiative to connect and coordinate with my photographer, church and reception location to ensure the day went smoothly.

I feel so lucky that she was available for our big day!

Sent on 09/26/2009
  • Nina11

Carina · Married on 09/06/2009

Dear Jeri,

My husband and I would like to thank Jeri Solomon for your amazing work at your wedding on September 6th. She was professional from the beginning, even though we had a small budget. It took a weight off our shoulders knowing that we could get a hold of you whenever we needed and that she stood by her work. I will recommend Jeri to anyone getting married in the Boston area.
    Jeri's work is of great quality and she can give you terrific advice on what flowers are in the season, their durability and how to make your vision come to life the looking its best. I was very pleased to see that the boutonnieres where in all piece and didn't fall apart even after all the hugging.

Thank you very much for an excellent job.

Michael & Nina

Sent on 10/26/2009

Rena · Married on 08/15/2009

Jeri was a pleasure to work with. We hired her for the attendant flowers and isle runner. In creating the bridal bouquet and bride's maids bouquets, Jeri was patient and creative. She listened to my ideas of having varied textures, heights, and colors that would pop in the picutures to create the perfect floral arangements. Her creations were perfect! I would gladly recommend Jeri to anyone for any floral needs.

Sent on 09/12/2009

Pamela · Married on 06/27/2009

Jeri was great to work with. Since I live far from Boston and was getting married there, I really needed a vendor I could trust. Jeri was the perfect choice - proactive, responsive, and there early with everything we needed! She managed to get the "look" I wanted for the event without ever having a face to face meeting!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Stacey · Married on 06/13/2009

Jeri was an absolute dream to work with. Not only did she capture my vision of flowers for my wedding day, but she made this vision explode. Everything that I had hoped and dreamed for in flowers and decor, was better than I had envisioned. Not only were the centerpieces beautiful, lush, and colorful, but Jeri managed to incorporate flowers into places that were entirely unexpected. I noticed flowers everywhere - on the fireplaces, on the beams, on the placecard table, on our sweetheart table! Our venue popped with color in a sophisticated and elegant way, and I owe this all to Jeri. Jeri is not only fun to work with but professional and precise. She was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to planning more events with her in the future.

Sent on 06/19/2009

Hope · Married on 01/13/2007

Jeri Solomon Floral Design made my wedding dreams come true. I am a bit of a flower snob. The morning of the wedding I went to check on things, when I walked in and saw the amazing flowers I teared up... they were beautiful, stunning and everything I asked for. Jeri knew just what I wanted. She was patient with this high maintenance client. She is the best and I have used her again for other events. You will be more than pleased when you use Jeri Solomon Floral Design!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2009

E · Married on 05/29/1999

I absolutely loved the service, quality of service, and, of course, the floral bouquets and arrangements provided. Everything was exactly as I requested.

Sent on 11/17/2008

Andrew · Married on 10/09/2016

Jeri did the flowers for our wedding and was fantastic throughout the process, letting us plan our own wedding using her knowledge as a tool all while being mindful of our budget. We were able to give her a few details, like the general theme and colors we wanted and she let us use her knowledge as a tool, suggesting substitutions and warning us about flowers that just might not work. When the wedding day came, everything looked fantastic, from the centerpieces to the bud vases on the cocktail tables. Jeri is definitely someone you can put your trust in to do a great job.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2016

I absolutely loved working with Jeri! I had an idea in my head of what I wanted, and she nailed it! She offered great ideas and really listened to what I wanted. I had so many compliments on all of my flowers: bouquets, centerpieces, alter arrangements, etc. She even found an out-of-season flower that I had given up on having in my bouquet and surprised me on the day of! Jeri even helped me with my dress as I walked around the chapel before heading down the aisle. She really understands that it's a special day and it's just so nice to work with people who have that kind of empathy and respect. I highly recommend working with Jeri!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Jeri did a great job on our wedding flowers, all of them looked beautiful. She collaborated with me on what I wanted, and delivered flowers that exceeded my expectations. Our wedding was planned within 3 months and she accomodated our needs perfectly. I definitely reccomend her ..

Sent on 04/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2012

Jeri was amazing, I would def recommend her! I'm not even sure where to start with my review, b/c there were so many aspects of working with her that exceeded my expectations. Throughout the entire process of working with her, she was very responsive and friendly.

I had some general ideas and pictures to show her of what I wanted, and she executed and provided arrangements that were beyond what I expected. I got so many compliments on the floral arrangements and would recommend Jeri in a heartbeat.

The icing on the cake was that my bouquet had peonies in it, which was originally the primary flower I requested, but didn't realize that due to the date of my wedding they would no longer be in season. However, Jeri knew I really love peonies and managed to find some that looked great for my bouquet. It was such a great surprise - she really keeps your needs in the forefront and provides excellent quality and is very responsive.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Jeri Solomon was initially recommended to us by a friend, and we are so happy we chose her to do our wedding last month! She was immediately responsive when my mom reached out last fall and we were able to schedule an appointment at her studio right away. We were impressed by her work and felt that she truly understood our vision. She also respected our budget! The process was truly seamless, and we received so many compliments on our flowers during the wedding. Jeri is a wonderful vendor, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • User3207030 · 2+ years ago

Jeri is wonderful to work with, created beautiful arrangements, has a huge selection of photos to help you get ideas if you aren't sure what you might like. Moved all of our flowers from the church to the reception seemlessly. Cake flowers and all the small decorations looked so perfect as well. Mostly, she's just a lovely person, easy to work with, and completely professional. I recommend her highly. A close friend used her as well and also had nothing but the highest praises.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2012

Jeri did an incredible job on my wedding at the beginning of July at a sculpture park outside Boston. I had a clear vision for what I wanted (vintage feel, neutral whites, off-whites, peaches, seedpods, succulents- some specific types of flowers) and my dad and I are both very into plants and flowers. The flowers, bouquets, and boutonnieres came out far better than I could have ever imagined. She did an absolutely amazing job. My only criticism is that I was a little worried before the big day because Jeri didn't have a close example (picture) of what she'd be doing so I really had no idea of how it would turn out. I only share this in case you are in a similar position where she hasn't done an event with a style that you have requested. Trust that she can execute on exactly what you'd like (and more). Everyone at the wedding said the flowers were the most unique and beautiful arrangements they had ever seen. Don't think twice about using Jeri.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Jack · Married on 10/22/2011

Jeri was simply fabulous and did an amazing job with our flowers -- everyone thought they were simply fabulous as did we. We did a wine themed wedding and the flowers certainly depicted that theme exceptionally well. I order all of my flowers from Winston and originally wanted to go with them for the wedding, but when we saw Jeri's work, it certainly was comparable and undoubtedly less expensive. I would recommend her to anyone for any function as she is great and also has an amazing personality.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Erin · Married on 12/20/2014

3.5

Jeri did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding. With very limited time to meet with her, and some general guidance around what the theme would be, she came up with beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that went perfectly with our winter wedding. She was incredible friendly and was there right on time the morning of the wedding, which is important for a bride who doesn't want stress the day of!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

David · Married on 07/17/2004

3.6
      2.5
      3.5

Jeri was very attentive to our needs, and injected the appropriate amount of professional input. She was prompt and reliable with her floral delivery. However, price seemed too high, as is the case with all florists in this area.

Sent on 04/18/2008