Jeri Solomon Floral Design Reviews

118 | Stoneham, MA

118 Reviews for Jeri Solomon Floral Design

Jeri captured our concept perfectly. We wanted a vintage look with very specific requests for flower types. We wanted an elegant look. A unique look that was complimentary to the sculpture museum venue and she executed the vision perfectly. She was always available for discussion and questions. We highly recommend her for whatever your floral needs, she is a floral artist.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Taylor · Married on 07/07/2012

I highly recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design. Jeri LISTEN to me, my desire, my vision and colors for my wedding day and executed my ideas so beautifully within my budget. The centerpieces far surpassed my expectations. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Our guests raved about the centerpieces and could not wait to take them home. I was overcome with joy when I saw my bouquet filled with peonies. She did warn me that it was late in the season but she will try her best and gave some other options just in case peonies were not available.

I always felt like she genuinely cared not only about helping me to create the vision that I had for my wedding but also for my husband and me. We had an unexpected incident the month before and she gave us some very supportive words.

She is very friendly, professional, responsive and has such artistry that I rarely seen.

Thank you, Jeri, you made my wedding day absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It was my “comfy but wow” reaction I wanted.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Brian · Married on 06/30/2012

We had Jeri for our floral design and it was indeed an excellent decision! Aside from being incredibly talented in her craft (which resulted numerous inquiries by our guests about who arranged our flowers), she was very warm and knowledgeable from start to finish.

As someone who has never planned a wedding before (and hopefully won't again :), she offered to make a mock arrangement 1 month prior to the big day which was both exciting and extremely comforting to get a sneak peak. At that session Jeri also demonstrated such a high level of professionalism and willingness to bring your visions to life. The process really put us at ease, so I'd suggest taking the time to do that.

If you are dreaming / planning a wedding right now, it's good to keep in mind and budget for the service charge and tax for the estimate as part of the total cost. But if you are deciding / looking for a florist, you should simply go with Jeri, then proceed to obsess about other things. From budgeting to linen-matching, Jeri's expertise was utterly indispensable during the entire process.

I would rate her as someone at the top of her profession. I give her a strong recommendation without reservation.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Bruce · Married on 06/30/2012

I unconditionally recommend Jeri. She was top notch through the whole process. She worked within our budget to create a floral vision which was beyond our expectations. Not only were we thrilled with the flowers on our wedding day, we received numerous compliments and inquires as to who had done the flowers. We couldn't have asked for a better floral designer!

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 06/23/2012

We could not have chosen a better florist to work with than Jeri Solomon. She helped hone our ideas, worked within our budget, and created beautiful arrangements. She was able to capture the exact look we wanted: as if we had gone out to the garden and picked the flowers before the ceremony--a seemingly simple idea but one that could have been very messy. Jeri's flowers exceeded our expectation and all our guests remarked on how lovely the arrangements were. The best piece of advice I could give to a couple planning their wedding is hire Jeri Solomon-NOW!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Diane · Married on 06/23/2012

We had Jeri do the flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! From our first phone call I knew she was the right person.
    She was great to work with and had so many great suggestions.
    My bouquet was stunning and all the guests commented on how amazing the flowers were. I would highly recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design for your wedding, she is the best at what she does.

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Regan

Regan · Married on 06/11/2012

Jeri was great, possibly our favorite vendor. She was extremely easy to talk to and work with, quickly understood what we were looking for, and didn't try to force her own vision into our arrangement. Best yet, she was under budget! I would strongly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Avi · Married on 05/31/2012

Jeri made beautiful arrangements with very little direction. We had no idea what we wanted, and she came up with wonderful ideas and executed them flawlessly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Gloria · Married on 05/26/2012

Because of our daughter's busy work schedule and living out of state, I was assigned the task of "flowers". Having not done this task before, and wanting it to be perfect (of course), the thought of trying to convey our daughter's wishes, thoughts and preferences for such an important event seemed daunting. And then I met Jeri. Her professionalism, experience, sensitivity, personal attention, and warm caring personality made it all possible. The flower arrangements and bouquets were so beautiful in their design, elegance, and freshness, complementing the venue. Best of all -- our daughter thought the flowers were PERFECT. (Yes!!).

I very definitely recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design.

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • User2473339 · event on: 05/19/2012

Jeri's involvement in our event played a key role in our success. She listened carefully to my ideas in the design stage, made great recommendations appropriate for the venue, event and season, and she took a great deal of initiative with preparations for a tricky venue. After one meeting I knew I could count on her to deliver beautiful work on time and on budget.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2012

Jeri Solomon is an incredible floral designer and very passionate about her work. She really "listened" to me and made sure my vision was as I had hoped. She also went above and beyond on our wedding day, as she was very flexible and compassionate, making sure our wedding looked beautiful. The arrangments were extraordinary, better than I envisioned. She contacted all our vendors and was very professional.

Jeri really cares about her brides to be and her warmth, compassion, and reassurance helped ease our minds during last minute changes in schedule/delivery. We are very pleased with her service and she is a true artist. Jeri's arrangments made our wedding more beautiful than we could imagine. Hands down, the best floral designer.

Thank you Jeri, for everything you did to make our wedding spectacular. Our guests were amazed and people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. Your follow through and compassion really helped put my mind at ease. Any bride to be should feel as lucky and happy as I felt.

Thank you so much. Our wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Anpu · Married on 04/21/2012

Jeri is AMAZING - world-class professionalism and a wonderful job at our wedding! I was referred to Jeri by our venue - our first appointment was over the phone (I got married in Boston and live with my fiance in NYC) and Jeri completely put my mind at ease in spite of the distance. Other than verbally relaying what I was looking for, Jeri had the great idea of sharing pictures of types of flowers and arrangements. I worked with Jeri on the floral table centerpieces, the floral decoration over the mantle, the flowers for my bouquet, several boutonnieres, and several corsages. It was surprisingly effortless to work with Jeri - I have very little floral knowledge but my two big criteria were that the flowers were beautiful and fragrant and they were above and beyond that! Not only are my husband and I totally thrilled by her work but our family and friends were able to take home the beautiful, sweet-smelling springtime flowers as part of their favors! Jeri - thank you so much from the two of us for making this such a great experience...I had heard horror stories about planning a wedding but you helped make the process so smooth and incredibly wonderful. So very thankful!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Melissa · event on: 02/04/2012

I am an events/wedding planner & I just recently planned my husbands company's end of the year Gala for Get In Shape for Woman. We had only 2 weeks to work with Jeri at Jeri Solomon florist.....she was quick with responding, she was very professional & I found her rates to be just what we were looking for! The centerpieces she delivered were so beautiful......everyone commented on just how creative & pretty they were & they smelled amazing on top of it! They realled added to our tables at our Gala where in the past we have just gone with candles etc.......Thanx Jeri for a job well done! We would definitely recommend you & hope to use you again for next years gala!!! Melissa @ Tie the Knot Wedding planners & Brian @ Get in Shape For Woman

Sent on 03/04/2012

Leslie · event on: 11/12/2011

Jeri Solomon is simply the best floral designer in the Boston area. She did the flowers for our event, which took place on the Spirit of Boston. We told Jeri that we wanted the room to look tropical and she designed floral arrangements which dressed the venue to perfectly fit our theme. She was great to work with, understood exactly what we wanted, and was professional all the way. I would highly recommend Jeri Solomon to anyone planning a wedding, or any other event for that matter, the flowers will really make a difference.

Sent on 12/20/2011
  • User2259793 · event on: 11/12/2011

Jeri was a joy to work with. Her creativity was majical and her product was fabulous! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an easygoing, confident, and creative individual who gets the job done! Thanks Jeri...we will see you again for our next Mitzvah in 2014!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Kevin · Married on 10/01/2011

We're not sure this little comment box will be long enough for all the great things to say about Jeri Floral!!
    First off - please note that her business name includes the word 'Design" and does not stop at "Florist". Jeri is a true designer and her work speaks for itself when it comes to that aspect. A floral designer she is!
    My fiancee (at the time) and I had some very basic ideas for a floral 'theme' idea, but we were making our own centerpieces to hold the flowers. At the time of our meeting, we showed Jeri a prototype of what we were making to get her feedback, ideas, critique, etc and well, let's just say she took on the challenge and brought it beyond where we ever expected it to be! She told us when she would need the centerpieces by so that she could get busy with what she does!
    Jeri managed to work her talents with our centerpieces and together, they became one of the talking points for most all of our wedding guests. And although it began there, it did not stop there. Jeri skillfully incorporated our fall wildflower theme to the bride's bouquet and wedding party corsages. Beautiful work all around.
    And on our wedding day, Jeri was one of the first to arrive and have everything in place so that even by the time we got there, we could finally enjoy her beautiful work before we were scurried away to our respective areas. The day was a bit overcast with a very light mist and Jeri even pulled up some weather maps for us on her iPhone and somehow managed to push the clouds away and have the sun come out just in time for our outdoor ceremony! Not sure there is exactly "an app for that" but Jeri made it happen for us! :)

As someone who works in design but knows not the least about flowers or floral design, I felt it was best to give only our very basic ideas, input, and theme, and let the expert come up with the final look for our centerpieces, which in the end, wound up being the best decision we ever could have made. If I were to go back and do it all over again, the only thing I would have done differently was to have more centerpieces made up because almost everyone at the wedding wanted to take one home with them!

You simply cannot go wrong with Jeri Solomon Floral Design.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Katie · Married on 09/24/2011

Jeri Soloman did an amazing job with the floors and decor for my wedding. She very helpful during planning phase especially since I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and i was living on the otherside of the country! She has a great eye for what she does and her many years of experience is very evident in her work and professionalism. She really took my wedding to another level. The bridesmaids bouquets and my bouquet were beautiful and my guests kept coming up to me tell me how beautiful my flowers during the wedding. I had a great experience working with Jeri and was beyond pleased and impressed with work.

Sent on 02/17/2012

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2011

Jeri Solomon is the BEST florist around, hands down. From our first consultation, I knew she was the right person to work with - she knew immediately what I was looking for and showed me samples and ideas right away - it's not easy finding the right "black" calla lillies for a wedding bouquet, but she did and it tunred out fabulous! She was also accessible and responsive to my questions and requests. The quality of her arrangements is amazing, and the number of compliments we received on all the flowers was endless. She also helped me create a bouquet to honor my late mother, and set it up for me so I could have a 100% stress-free day. She went above and beyond and I can't say enough nice things. Highly recommend her and hope to use her again soon!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Janeen · Married on 07/30/2011

Jeri Solomon made my wedding a truly memorable experience. She was very attentive and easy to work with, she took all the stress away!! Jeri listened to my ideas, made great suggestions and put together a beautiful display. I could not have been happier with her work and accommodations. I would highly recommend Jeri Solomon to any bride!!! Thank you again Jeri :)

Sent on 09/26/2011
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 07/09/2011

my wife and i liked jeri from the moment we met her. she was extremely welcoming and personal at our initial meeting, so much more than the experience we had at larger vendors in the area, yet her work is just as amazing as the other "big show in town." at our first meeting, my wife had ideas and jeri was able to take those and shape them and give us even better ideas. and for many flower arrangements, we gave jeri free reign to design within our budget, and she did amazing work. the flowers were stunning at the wedding, and lasted a week beyond the wedding making our new home look and smell amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Dawn · Married on 11/01/2010

Jeri was absolutely wonderful to work with. She gave us great ideas (we got married on stage with a theatre set already in place that we needed to work around). Everything came out beautifully. The stage and dining hall were transformed with her artistic arrangements and they beautifully complemented the colors and lighting of the event. Stunning. She rose to all the challenges that my wedding presented. I highly recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/13/2010

Ioana · Married on 10/16/2010

Jeri was a pleasure to work with, and she managed to figure out exactly what our vision was even though we weren't even aware we even had a "vision" when we first entered her studio. She spent enough time talking with us to find the exact kind of roses and orchids we wanted, and was very flexible incorporating all our desires in the design of the bouquets. Even though ours was a small wedding, not once did we feel we were less important than other, bigger customers.
    She delivered the bouquets at our hotel, then coordinated the decoration of the ceremony venue, then moved some of those pieces to the reception venue and made sure the reception was set up beautifully before our arrival.
    The flowers were spectacular, vibrant and fresh and decorated our home for a long time after the wedding.
    She also went above and beyond helping us with things that weren't related to flowers - she warned us that the President was giving a speech on our wedding day very close to our hotel, and we might want to plan our travel time accordingly - that warning made the difference between being a few minutes late and being so late that we would have missed the entire time slot we had at our ceremony venue.
    The flowers are not cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for and more.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2010

Jeri was my favorite vendor to work with. I made appointments with two florists and choose Jeri because of how she worked with me before I signed a contract. While I was still in Wisconsin, Jeri and I had a conference call to discuss my ideas. I sent her inspiration photos and she was able to send me examples of her work via email while we were on the phone! She also took the time to remember names of family and the bridal party. The other florist wouldn’t get too specific until I signed a contract. I also had to communicate through an assistant which I found very annoying. Jeri spoke directly to me and was very responsive. She even sent an email out before her vacation to let her clients know she would be unavailable for a week.

Jeri made two samples of centerpieces for me (this was included in the pricing) since I was debating between two ideas. I’m so glad she did because I ended up choosing the centerpiece that I hesitated about.
    When she delivered the flowers on my wedding day, I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were. My bouquet was stunning! The centerpieces were beautiful. She exceeded my expectations.

Oh, and five days later, the flowers are still pretty.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Elif · Married on 07/17/2010

Jeri is a great person who is willing to go out of her way to make sure everything looks and feels right. It is very obvious that she loves what she does and it shows in every little detail. Not only she did a great job of guiding us through color palette, flower selection, she also made sure we had matching linens. She understood what we wanted to accomplished and delivered it perfectly. My bouquet was just gorgeous, it smelled gorgeous, looked gorgeous! She had two boutonnieres done for my husband just because she wanted us to have the option… We would recommend Jeri to anyone without a doubt.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Ruth · Married on 06/19/2010

We hired Jeri Solomon Floral Design to provide the flowers for our wedding ceremony, wedding cocktail hour and wedding reception; they did everything from our bouttenieres, bouqets, flower girl baskets, church arrangements, centerpieces to even scattering rose petals around our wedding cake and escort card table. I worked directly with Jeri for several months leading up to the wedding, selecting flowers, arrangments, vases etc...Jeri and her staff are very experienced in the wedding area and had some wonderful suggestions. Throughout the months, I changed my order with them several times to accomodate a growing wedding party and/or additional decorative ideas that I had; they always welcomed my revisions with excitement and enthusiasm. They were very professional and thorough. Everything was delivered on time and the flowers were gorgeous and fresh. I was especially astonished with the calla lillie flower arrangements that they put together for the church; they left me absolutely breathless and our wedding guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements were. I highly recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design for your event.

Sent on 06/24/2010