Jeri Solomon Floral Design Reviews

118 | Stoneham, MA

118 Reviews for Jeri Solomon Floral Design

Ashley · event on: 11/19/2016

Jeri is a pleasure to work with and I couldn't have been more thrilled with her floral designs! Jeri's attention to detail, willingness to understand your vision and her overall talent/expertise is above and beyond. I will continue to recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design for many years to come!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jill · Married on 10/15/2016

Jeri is absolutely the best! She is extremely talented and gave me everything I wanted plus more. I was blown away by my bouquets and centerpieces. I had shown her a photo for the card table and she did it better than the photo! I highly recommend working with her, so easy to get along with and very responsive.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Maria · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeri was amazing to work with. Not only were her arrangements gorgeous but she also assisted me with reception decor advice for my tables. She was super responsive anytime I called or emailed her as well. She was able to understand my vision and made it a reality. Even the staff at the BU Castle, where I had my reception, commented on how gorgeous the flower arrangements were and how great & nice Jeri was to work with.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeri was and is absolutely amazing! I recently was married at the Royal Sonesta in Boston 10/8/16 and Jeri made my wedding a fairytale. From the very first appointment when I told her I wanted my wedding to be "elegant and classy" and everything in white and gold to the last appointment when she showed me an example of what the flowers would look like, she was perfect through it all! That day, I felt like princess, I have never seen such beautiful floral arrangements. She arrived early and stayed late to make sure everything was as I pictured, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception. She gave me the biggest heartfelt hug that day and felt that she truly cared about my happiness. I am sad that we no longer get to talk and work together, but know we will again! Any friend, family or myself that has another event - Jeri's name will be the first to contact!! Thank you Jeri so so much for making my day one to always remember.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeri is fantastic! The bouquets and table arrangements from our wedding were so stunning that it was really difficult for me to part with them (it's possible that I'm still trying to squeeze a few more days out of the bridesmaid bouquets, and it's been two weeks!)-- which is something I NEVER expected! Jeri is creative, and flexible, and worked with our family through several rounds of revisions to come up a really beautiful combination of candles and flowers (I'm more of a flower person, my mom is more of a candle person, and we both loved the finished product). It was obvious from our first meeting that Jeri has everything under control-- when we left that meeting, my fiance said that he'd feel comfortable leaving the entire wedding in Jeri's hands and just showing up on the wedding day to see what happened! (Although we were connected to Jeri through our wedding planners at EFD Creative-- who are also awesome-- so we were lucky enough to be in good hands either way.) In addition to Jeri's beautiful work, her enthusiasm and humor made it a lot of fun to work with her. We'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Annie · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeri was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! They were absolutely beautiful and were exactly (or yet better) than I envisioned! Since I was planning my wedding long distance, we had several conference calls to review ideas, pictures, styles, etc. and after each call I always felt so comfortable knowing that we were on the same page. Jeri also offered such great advice and suggestions during the entire wedding planning process, which further demonstrated her professionalism and expertise. On the day of the wedding, the flower delivery to the hotel, reception, and church was flawless. Jeri even took the time to help the groom and groomsman put on their boutonnieres. A thoughtful gesture that was much appreciated and further proved her attention to detail, talent, and professionalism. I would highly recommend Jeri, she was such a pleasure to work with and her beautiful designs will exceed all of your expectations!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend Jeri for your upcoming wedding! When I first met with Jeri she took the time explain all of our options, and she offered really great insight and advice, while keeping in mind what our vision was for our wedding. Everything we had discussed with Jeri was executed flawlessly for our wedding!

When you’re planning a wedding, it is such a pleasure to work with someone, who is talented, responsible and responsive!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2016

Jeri provided the flower arrangements for our wedding on 7/15/16. There are so many great things to say about working with Jeri. Firstly, she is extremely talented, professional, and easy to work with. I’d highly recommend having her as your florist for any occasion. I was planning from the West Coast and only able to meet with Jeri once, so I was little nervous about being able to convey my style, but she definitely nailed it. I was literally blown away by the bridal party bouquets and table centerpieces. They were absolutely gorgeous and even better than I could have imagined. Jeri is very responsive, organized, and reliable and I really didn’t have any stress about the flowers through the whole wedding planning process. Book her now!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jill · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeri Soloman Floral Design is without a doubt the best florist in New England. The flower arrangements for our wedding were amazing. Beginning with the bride and the bridesmaid’s bouquet and ending with the centerpieces for the Epic Reception. Jeri was wonderful, very patient with us, as we had no idea what we wanted except to use blue Hydrangeas. She handpicked all the flowers the day of the wedding, arranged everything herself at the venue and what a different it made. We also must also point out that she is very reasonable in her prices and works with you to meet you budget. We would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeri is the perfect pick for your Florist for your wedding! I heard wonderful reviews about Jeri through my work, and I am so glad I went with her. The experience with Jeri from the first moment I went in with my Mom to meet with Jeri to begin the planning process for my June 2016 wedding, until the big day when I received the bouquets and saw my ceremony and reception flowers- WOW. Could not have been more impressed. I knew nothing really about flowers going into my first meeting with Jeri, and she truly helped my vision come to life! Jeri really takes the time you need, helps walk you through, educates you on each flower type, and provides the best recommendations- even where you can save on costs! Her products were the BEST also. My Mom even sent Jeri a picture of one of the centerpieces she had brought home after the wedding - which lasted over 2 weeks after my wedding day! Jeri has a calming way about her, yet also has the energy you need- and is sweet to the core. I loved working with Jeri for every reason you can think of- my flowers were absolutely stunning, and the whole experience was one I would tell anyone to go through with Jeri when picking their florist. She is SO talented. Thank you, Jeri, for making my day that much more beautiful & memorable! :)

Sent on 10/12/2016

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely perfect! I knew I wanted bright pink and orange and a more structured shape, and that’s about all I gave Jeri to go on, as well as a big Pinterest board. The result was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. For our centerpieces we had a cloche with twinkle lights, and Jeri designed 3 beautiful smaller arrangements to complement them. Jeri even helped our wedding coordinator setup the cloches. The flowers were such a hit several of our guests took them back to their hotel rooms with them. Jeri was such a pleasure to work with and made a very daunting process painless, I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 04/23/2016

Jeri was amazing! She was so easy to work with and understood what I wanted and made the floral arrangements even more beautiful than I thought were possible! I got so many complements on her floral arrangements for my wedding. She was also dedicated and detail oriented, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jeri. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • User6011959 · 2+ years ago

I wanted to leave a review for Jeri Solomon as her floral design for my wedding was absolutely gorgeous and even more than what I had envisioned. She took everything into account to guide me to the right types, sizes and colors with the arrangements and then blew my mind! And she took all the time needed to hear me out and get an idea of what I wanted based on what I knew. I would recommend Jeri to anyone who asks... it's one less thing you have to worry about if you leave it in her hands.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Alyssa · Married on 11/21/2015

Jeri was absolutely amazing to work with. I live in New York City and got married in Boston, so we had to do a lot of work over the phone which was very seamless with her. She sent me pictures instantly during our calls to ensure we were on the same page and her knowledge, advice, and expertise was so helpful during this process. I only visited her showroom once and when we went there she already had a mock up of my centerpiece complete and it was perfect! I made some changes to my bouquet through out the process and it came out absolutely perfect! It was so me and exactly what I was looking for. I also wanted sprinkles of a certain flower not in season for sentimental reasons and she made it happen for me! She was very honest and upfront and an absolute pleasure to work with. She also has great attention to detail which is so appreciated on a day that is so important. I also love that she puts the corsages on pearl bracelets. It's such a simple and elegant touch that really makes a big difference. I would highly recommend her for any wedding and event!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Jeri Solomon Floral Design's reply:

Alyssa, thanks so much! We loved working with you. It can be stressful planning a long distance and we strive to make wedding planning (or at least the flowers!) stress free.

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

Jeri was amazing to work with. She took my ideas and photos and turned the final products into such beautiful creations beyond what I could have imagined. I was blown away when she brought my bouquet to me on my wedding day!
    Jeri was easy to talk to and would explore different ideas and help me really visualize what we were doing and would humor me in trying something that did not look as nice as everything she was doing.
    Jeri's beautiful work helped bring so much of the texture and romance to our day and we are so happy that we had her on our team for our wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jeri was absolutely fantastic to work with - the best of the best!! She was able to take my vision and make it into reality. She went above and beyond what we had hoped for and we received so many compliments throughout the wedding on how beautiful all of our flowers were. She is also such a pleasure to work with - helping you figure out what will work within your budget and giving you great ideas on what will work in your wedding venue. I could not have asked for anything better than Jeri - we are so thrilled with our experience from start to finish!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Merrill · Married on 08/01/2015

Jeri was phenomenal! She was able to pull our thoughts together with just a few emails. We got many compliments on the flowers and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Jeri was a pleasure to work with! We loved our flowers - they were gorgeous and fit our vision for our wedding perfectly. Jeri has a unique ability to listen to your ideas and translate them into floral choices/ designs (even in my case, where I couldn't specify particular flowers so much as describe the overall look/feel I was hoping to achieve). Jeri also was very helpful in helping me stay on budget. For example, when I realized some of my choices would take me over budget, I recommended eliminating the flowers in the ceremony venue. Jeri convinced me that this was not the place to cut and helped me find other options. It turns out she was completely on the mark - even my husband (who has no interest in flowers) commented on how nice they looked! Also, I should note that Jeri was very easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 08/10/2015

I HIGHLY recommend Jeri Solomon! I wasn't sure what I wanted for flowers for my wedding, but Jeri helped me achieve my vision. In our first meeting I showed her a few pictures and the theme I was going for, and she put together a few mock ups. It was exactly what I wanted! Throughout the wedding planning process, Jeri was very nice, responsive and professional, and she made the process fun! She coordinated with my church and the reception venue, so the whole process went very smoothly. I appreciated how she helped me tie all the décor together. On my wedding day, everything was beautiful!!! I received many compliments from my guests. Jeri is very talented and a pleasure to work with. Thanks you Jeri! - Kat

Sent on 06/15/2015

Stela · Married on 05/24/2015

Jeri is simply amazing. She made me the most beautiful full of roses bridal bouquet and awesome center pieces. She was thoughtful, kind, a pro at color and I was so happy that my wedding planner found her. She not only is a florist BUT a designer and really had excellent feedback and suggestions. Brides to be...I'm serious...go to Jeri. You will have the best!!!!!!!! I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank you Jeri!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Stela

Sent on 05/26/2015

We feel that words simply cannot fully express how appreciated we are to Jeri Solomon, but we decided to try our best! She provided us with the most amazing floral design and the highest standard of services that we could ever imagine in a wedding. She maintained a high level of professionalism while tailoring her design to our needs and the specific situation we are in (e.g. wedding venue, season of the wedding, dress colors, size of the group, etc). Since we live far away from Melrose, we never had a chance to meet Jeri in person, until the day of the wedding. That is why she made our life much easier by being so responsive to our questions and requests. All being said, I would recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design without reservation and encourage others to experience their services.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2015

I had a vision in my head of what the flowers at my wedding would look like and Jeri exceeded every expectation. It was just a very easy process with a gorgeous outcome. We met and I showed her a few pictures and she had drown up her ideas. A few months later, she set up a mock table at her office and I couldn't believe how great it looked.

On the day of the wedding, I snuck into the room early to get a peek. The table with all the seating arrangements was breath taking. It really set the stage for the wedding and after seeing those flowers, I was put at ease. My chuppah came out beautiful, with orchids dripping down from the top, and I cannot even explain how the rest of the flowers looked. They were gorgeous!! Jeri does phenomenal work and even though everyone says weddings can be stressful, I knew my flowers were in the best hands, and I had nothing to worry about.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/11/2015

Jeri Solomon's floral arrangements take your breath away. They are beautiful, interestingly arranged, and attuned to the event. At our recent wedding, we received tons of compliments on her work, and even gave her name out to several wedding guests for their use in their events. Not only are her arrangements stunning, she is a dream with whom to work. She is professional, fun, responsive, and seeks to deliver on her client's vision. She asked all the right questions and listened hard to my family and I, such that her output was everything we dreamed of and more. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jeri created the floral arrangements for our recent wedding and we could not have been more thrilled with the final result! Jeri really helped us stay on budget, suggesting alternative varieties of flowers that would create the look I wanted. I had a very specific look that I wanted for our chuppah and Jeri nailed it! The look and feel of the ivory/ white florals during the wedding were lush and inviting and the addition of candles lent to the cozy winter feeling of our wedding.
    Thank you for doing such a beautiful job!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Heather · Married on 01/02/2015

Jeri was very helpful picking out flowers for my wedding. When I met with Jeri I really didn't have any idea of what I wanted. She took me through different options and ideas and helped me to come up with beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets. Jeri is very knowledgeable about what flowers to use during the different seasons and which ones will hold up best on that day. All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful on our wedding day!

Sent on 03/09/2015