Jeremy Mitchell Cinema

Jeremy Mitchell Cinema

Virginia Beach, VA 23462 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ahhh Jeremy! Such a cool person!! He did my brothers wedding, and we just fell in love, so we decided, without hesitation, to work with him again! He is very easy to work with, seemed at ease in working with my photographer, wasn't in the way of anything, and travels to the outer banks from Chesapeake Virginia for no extra charge! Was very reasonable, was on time with everything, and just a sweet person!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are under the impression that just capturing your wedding day in pictures alone is sufficient, you are wrong! Yesterday, I received our wedding video taken by Jeremy Mitchell Cinema earlier this May. I am in awe. It captures so much more than I imagined a video could. Sharing and re-watching our video again and again instantly takes me back to that special day and the way in which Jeremy puts all the details and day's events together could be considered nothing less than an art form. It really is hard to try and explain his talent in text, so I encourage you to look him up and view some of his work. After the first sample I have no doubt all brides will be rearranging their budget to fit him in! His creativity and sheer skill is worth every penny. Not to mention, he's just a really sweet, down-to-earth guy that I was happy to have follow me around throughout the day. Look him up and you can thank me later :)

Lizzie

• Wedding: 05/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

By far, the best decision we made for our special day. Jeremy Mitchell Cinema was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish. Jeremy worked alongside his wife, Ashley, throughout the day. They were very professional and the sweetest couple!!! They went over and beyond the call of duty. They were willing to help in every aspect of the wedding that they could. Not only that, but they were so encouraging!!! Their work on the day of the wedding was just a portion of their fabulousness! The videos that they have put together are to die for. They were able to capture the entire essence of our day. It brought tears to my eyes all over again. Jeremy Mitchell Cinema is a must have!

• Wedding: 05/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Number one piece of advice to married couples: Hire a cinematographer. And really, you might as well do it right and go with Jeremy Mitchell Cinema. Corny, I know, but seriously Jeremy gave myself, my husband, and our entire family a momento that we will forever cherish and was worth every penny. Even more so. Jeremy and his team were so incredibly fun and professional throughout the entire day. They were a joy to be around when both my husband and I were preparing to meet each other at the altar, and we (or our guests) barely even noticed they were filming the rest of the evening. The end product is nothing short of priceless. I have our 4ish minute "trailer" bookmarked on my browser for whenever I'm having a bad day or just need a reminder of the love my husband and I share. And the feature that we received in the mail a few months later. Steven Spielberg would be crazy jealous. Best wedding investment ever.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow. Jeremy could not be nicer to work with. He was flexible and fun! Jeremy and Nick were like part of the family at our wedding and we were so happy to have them there. The video was cute, funny, and amazing. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful experience working with Jeremy and Nick at our recent wedding. They were easy to communicate with (we never had to wait for an email response), took the time to get to know us as a couple, and were fun to be around. On the day of - they seemed to be everywhere without getting in anyone's way. They spent over 12 hours with us, and we were very pleased to have them share in our day! We have not seen the videos yet (when we get them, I'll add to the review), but if their other work is any indication, we've got something great coming our way very soon!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeremy and Nick were amazing! Their videos are amazing and I was so lucky to be able to hire them for our wedding!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
alisonmichelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Boy did we luck out! We hired Jeremy just 2 weeks before our wedding because our intended videographer canceled on us. He came as recommendation from our photographer. We are so pleased with our video. He was professional, flexible both before and after the wedding. He delivered everything according to our contract and even re-worked some of the video when I asked for more footage of my father/daughter dance.

• Wedding: 04/13/2012