Jeramie Lu Photography Reviews

Jeramie Lu Photography 5
Jeramie Lu Photography 6
Jeramie Lu Photography 7

Tami · Married on 07/03/2014

We recently had Jeramie take our family photos, and he was AMAZING! At the shoot, he was fantabulous with my kids (7 & 5 year olds)...he made them laugh so hard that their pictures were so natural. He is so creative with positioning and in the way he uses the lighting and environment. We were more than pleased with our final photos that we had a difficult time choosing our "favorites." At our image viewing in his studio Hatch, Jeramie had our photos displayed on a big screen TV with music playing. The atmosphere was so perfect for us to see our family photos for the 1st time...I got kind of teary eyed at the images he captured of my little family. Jeramie is professional and all an around great guy! My kids still comment on how funny he was during the shoot! We love our pictures and can't wait to display them in our home! Thank you so much Jeramie!!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Sara · Married on 06/30/2014

Jeramie was awesome to work with- he's an amazing and exceptionally creative photographer. Before shooting with him, during, and after he is so nice, professional and funny. He was so fun to work with, he made everything natural and comfortable. I didn't have a wedding but I did a shoot at his studio and he did everything he could to make the session perfect. He really paid attention to every detail, all his ideas for posing were awesome and he taught me a lot about modeling and photography. I would love to do more sessions with him again, I had such a great time working with him. I highly recommend Jeramie to anyone!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Jeramie is very professional, friendly, great with children, and quite creative.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Kami · Married on 06/14/2014

Jeramie Lu is an amazing and fun photographer. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our photoshoot. He listened to all of our ideas and then turned them into master piece. He captured the true side of my husband and I. We could not be happier with how everything turned out. Not only are the photos amazing, but so was the whole experience. From the time we set up, did the shoot, to previewing the photos to then ordering them. All around an absolutely amazing experience.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Noelle · Married on 06/01/2014

Jeramie Lu is an outstanding photographer. He has done many events for Red Carpet Events and Design and he never ceases to amaze us. His artistic vision, attention to detail and ability to build a connection with his clients and their events make all his shots unique and personal. His professionalism, easy going attitude and quick adaptability make him an all around perfect fit for most clients. Jeramie Lu is a great guy and hands down one of the best photographers in the Reno/Tahoe area!

Sent on 06/16/2014
  • User4200413 · 2+ years ago

We hired Jeramie for our engagement shoot in Lake Tahoe and it was an amazing experience. He was very professional and responsive leading up to the shoot and showed up right on time ready to go. He was very flexible and worked to satisfy our every need. We wanted an early morning shoot at Lake Tahoe and he got up bright and early to drive from Reno for our shoot. He is so energetic and gives great feedback while shooting, he really put my photo-phobic fiance at ease! The photos turned out beautifully. We wished we had more shots with the lake in the background but overall I think the pictures really captured our love for each other. We can't wait to use our photos for our save the date cards and wedding website!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Michael · Married on 05/25/2014

Jeramie made our day even more special and awesome than it already was; I feel like any photographer can just show up and get a couple of cool shots as they direct your poses and what not, but Jeramie actually became a part of the wedding party. He helped a lot with the scheduling and gave us a really good template to follow to make the day run really well, which helped more than words can really say. His vibrant personality was super engaging with everyone, and he made it not even feel like we were posing for pictures - everybody in the bridal party remembers him and thought he was a fun addition to the day. Not only did we get BOMB pictures to remember our wedding (he made us look really good), but we also got an experience which we will never forget. I can't fathom of a way that any photographer could give any wedding couple a better experience than Jeramie and his crew did.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Shirie · Married on 05/22/2014

Jeramie Lu is so good at what he does the quality of this work is amazing he is a natural artist. He know how capture true beauty and you can see he truly loves what he does.

Sent on 06/23/2014

I am in awe at the versatility and quality of Jeramie's work and the knowledge and skill behind it all. I knew from looking over his work that there was consistently an insane amount of awesome photos from each one of his sessions, (great quality to have in a wedding photographer).

Attention to detail is always something that I look and hope for from a photographer and you can almost guarantee Jeramie isn't pushing the button without making it worth it. Getting great images is one thing, but the over-all experience is another. Only book Jeramie if your looking for a fun, super chill, pretty rad experience. ;)

Sent on 05/31/2014

Sandy · Married on 04/01/2014

Your wedding photos are a lifetime reminder of your love! Jeramie has a special knack for not only capturing your gorgeous dress, flowers and venue, but also for collecting photos of all the details that make your day memorable! First looks, teary eyed family members, and all the moments that will be in your memories! He's a naturally talented photographer-he finds beauty, keeps clients at ease and coaches them into a comfortable and natural non posing position!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Jeramie did an amazing job throughout the entire process of our wedding. His office is very professional and his work is displayed so you get to imagine what your photos will look like. Some of Jeramie's techniques were crazy beautiful, the way he caught the light made me feel/look like an angel, which is exactly how every bride should feel! His price was a little shocking at first sight but after explanation and actually seeing the service he provided, I would do it all over again in a heart beat. Jeramie is very flexible when it comes to what you want as a couple, he didn't do a lot of staging us for photos so it was all very natural and made for some exquisite memories. He is very willing to try any ideas you offer and invents some cool things too. He had some wonderful assistants who helped with lighting and also took some creative license with us, again, exquisite memories. His presentation of our photos was very enjoyable and made me yearn to have that day back. He will be our photographic choice for any other important moments in our lives. Thank you Jeramie for capturing our day in the most perfect way possible!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Whatever you do for your wedding, make sure you book Jeramie as your photographer! It was the best choice we made in terms of the entire wedding planning process. Jeramie delivers above and beyond - he's very well priced (especially considering how much he does for you both before and after the wedding), he's very professional while also being a lot of fun, he makes you feel special throughout the process (in comparison to other photographers who don't respond to emails or send form letter emails that my other bride friends had to deal with), and of course, his pictures are AMAZING! He really does a great job of capturing emotion, the special details, and awesome candid moments. I cannot recommend Jeramie enough - if you want the best, book Jeramie!

Sent on 02/12/2014
  • Midori

Midori Ishibashi Wall · Married on 03/07/2013

Capturing your special moments...

Jeramie's photos are beautiful... not only due to his photographic skill and up-to-date technical knowledge, but because he puts his clients at ease, makes his sessions fun, and is thus able to let his clients' natural personalities shine in his photos.

Not only is he a great photographer, he is also an active advocate for his industry and the local photographic community. He mentors fellow photographers and helps strengthen the quality of photographic services available in our community by encouraging collaboration rather than competition among industry professionals.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Paula · Married on 12/29/2012

Jeramie captured for us in photos the memories of our special day. It was quite a "snow event" that day, 6" of freshly falling snow, adding to the 6 to 7 feet of snow that Lake Tahoe had received that week. Jeramie was not deterred by the falling snow, instead put his skills and talent to work to provide us with an album & CD that we will cherish always. Jeramie's humor, professionalism and totally awesome falling snow pictures made the freezing temps worth every minute of it. We are planning on returning to Lake Tahoe in the summer season with our motorcycle and will definitely ask Jeramie for another photo session. Thanks Jeramie Lu Photography!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Edwina · event on 11/11/2012

Jeremie captured every magical moment! From beginning to end he got it all. This was a late booking and we were very pleased with his professionalism, value for service and outcome.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2012

Within ten minutes of meeting Jeremy, my fiancé (now husband) and I both felt like we were visiting with an old friend. Some photographers can be so pretentious, but Jeremy couldn't have been more... unpretending; you simply can't help but like the guy. If you take the time to meet him, I know you'll agree with me 100%. I could talk forever about our gorgeous wedding photos, but a glimpse at his website will show you everything that you need to know.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2012

Jeramie was really a joy to have shoot our wedding. He devoted his day to getting the shots we wanted and all of our guests kept telling us how impressed they were with him.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Tony · Married on 10/06/2012

Jeremy was great! Very professional, helpful, and talented!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Cheryl · Married on 09/15/2012

Jeramie Lu did an amazing job for our wedding and engagement photos! He is so creative and energetic. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/26/2012

Hiring Jeramie as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made planning our wedding. Not only are his pictures amazing but he was flexible and spent our entire big day with us! I really appreciated that he did not charge us at an hourly rate because we would have been rushed to have all the big moments earlier in the night. He also brought an assistant photographer with him (included in the total fee) and another assistant to help with the set ups. The 3 people worked great as a team. Jeramie was super personable especially with our bridal party and family. This made everyone feel comfortable and the pictures turned out more natural. Finally, he was always checking in with us before the big day and even helped us come up with a timeline/schedule for our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

Jermie Lu helped make our wedding one of the best days of our lives! He was so flexible and creative! I loved that he was willing to try anything and we all fell in love with so many of our wedding photos. We have a big canvas picture of our wedding hung above our fireplace and people are so drawn to it when they come in our house. After such a great experience with our wedding pictures, we hired Jeramie to take pictures of our newborn baby boy. It doesn't stop there! We just had him take family pictures and he made my daughter feel so comfortable. The family pictures were so much fun and I am in the process of choosing which ones to order. We also have black and white canvas pictures of our two kids, which we ordered through Jeramie and they are great quality pictures! I will continue to recommend Jeramie to anyone looking for a professional and creative photographer.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2012

I could spend a lifetime writing about how amazing Jeramie is. He is fun, easy to work with, and beyond talented. He drove over 500+ miles to be at our wedding and for our engagement pictures. He does a ton of thoughtful things for his clients throughout the wedding planning process. He is a truly genuine, honest guy that cares about people and quality photography. I wish Jeramie lived closer so he could take our pictures ALL the time! Book Jeramie, you will never regret it!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2012

Jeramie did our engagement photo shoot and will be doing our upcoming wedding and I cannot say enough about him. He was willing to travel to Southern California for us. I was completely petrified to take professional photos as I was concerned that I wouldn't be photogenic or know what to do. Within 5 minutes of working with Jeramie, he put us at ease. He's amazing to work with and so much fun! He truly has a passion and a vision for photography. I would recommend him to anyone and I cannot wait to have him take our wedding photos. :)

Update: Jeramie photographed our wedding in May of 2012 and continued to be amazing! He got amazing shots and stepped in at the last minute to help us with our day of planning when we lost our event planner. He is an all-around great guy and extremely talented! We live in Southern California and while Jeramie is willing to travel and does occasionally come to Southern California, I was home visiting for a short period of time and was recently looking to get photos taken for Christmas cards and chose to go with another photographer. Not only was the price outrageous, but she lacked the comfort that Jeramie provides. He makes posing for/taking pictures seamless and enjoyable. My husband who does NOT enjoy taking pictures kept whispering to me the entire time that he wished that we had had Jeramie available for our Christmas photos and I cannot agree more! We will not make the same mistake in the future and we will just plan our pictures around Jeramie's travel schedule! We cannot thank him enough for his dedication, hard work, impeccable customer service, and friendship. Thank you Jeramie!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Hurry and schedule an appointment with Jeramie -- You WON'T be disappointed!

Jeramie takes the most beautiful and thoughtful photos. He is talented, patient and creative.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Michele · Married on 06/21/2008

I'veknown Jeramie since high school and I've never met anyone so passionate about what they do. He's done our family photoshoots and the day I found out that I was expecting I called him immediately. As I look at my pictures I'm in awe they came out better than I could ever imagine.
    Jeramie truly captures the nostalgia and natural beauty of everyone he photographs, all you need to do is simply look at his portfolio to see the proof that he is truly a passionate photographer. That passion is evident in the pictures he takes and the moments he captures; his positive energy flows over into every aspect of his work. His photos are simply stunning and unlike anything I've ever seen. All in all Jeramie is so easy to work with and extremely creative. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a maternity, newborn or family photographer!! Jeramie I can't thank you enough for capturing the special moment for josh and I.

Michele Nord