Jeramie Lu Photography Reviews

Jeramie Lu Photography 5
Jeramie Lu Photography 6
Jeramie Lu Photography 7

Megan · Married on 06/12/2015

Jeramie is, without a doubt, the best wedding photographer. I work as wedding and special events director and on a daily basis deal with a wide range of professional photographers. I am beyond confident in stating that Jeramie Lu is the best! The planning process with Jeramie was painless. He was extremely proactive with our wedding coordinators and setting a timeline. I think he actually put in more effort to our wedding than our actual coordinators. I would get up to date details regularly via email.

His professionalism, demeanor, creative shots, and artistic abilities far exceeded any of my expectations. He even set out an ipad at the wedding with a sneak peak of pictures and they were absolutely stunning. All of my guests complimented the sneak peak photos.

If you are looking for a photographer that will really "WOW" you Jeramie Lu is the perfect guy!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Mike · Married on 05/22/2015

We wanted to get some new family portraits done for the holidays as it was our first Christmas in the Reno, Nevada area. Jeramie came highly regarded by other clients of his as a well as work colleagues of mine. He made the photo shoot extremely fun and entertaining. The final product is astounding! His talents and personality supersede the possibility of looking for another photographer. He is the absolute epitome of creative eye, and photography brilliance!

Sent on 12/29/2016

What can I say about Jeramie Lu! I met him at a wedding faire with his lovely wife and myself and my future mother in law were just taken back with how respectful, welcoming and enthusiastic he was. When my fiance and I finally decided to do our engagement photos, I knew there was no one other than Jeramie that I wanted to do them. My fiance is not a picture person. He downright hates taking them. But by the end of our session we were all laughing and we were able to relax and be carefree. Jeramie gave us that freedom but also did it while being just a stellar photographer. He made me feel beautiful in a time in my life that has me floating on clouds. He is well worth the investment. We look forward to taking future family photos with him!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Camille · Married on 04/18/2015

Jeramie made all the wedding day jitters disappear! And captured the best moments of our life! The pictures are beyond perfect even better than I could imagine! Thank you Jeramie♡

Sent on 07/07/2015

Bianca · Married on 04/10/2015

Jeramie is an incredible human being! His work is so incredibly beautiful but besides the obvious, he is so great to work with. He made both my fiancé and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. There are no awkward turtle situations and just makes you feel like you've been best friends your whole life. I will recommend him for any and every event that someone has that needs to be captured. He catches the perfect moments with what seems like such ease but we know he works so hard on what he does. The fact that he loves what he does just makes it that much greater of an experience! We now have a lifelong friend!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Had an awesome experience with him, I use the photos he gave me for my modeling and it goes well. I 100% recomend him.Thank you Jeramie.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Cassi · Married on 03/15/2015

Jeramie Lu is hands down my favorite photographer! His work is always exceptional and he gets the final pictures back promptly! Out of all the photographers I have worked with, I say with 100% honesty that I would choose Jeramie over anyone else! Also, he not only takes amazing pictures, he makes the person in front of the camera feel welcomed! He gives great pointers on how to make yourself look awesome and feel awesome! When it comes to photography, I vote Jeramie Lu!!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Bram · Married on 03/11/2015

I actually had Jeramie do my head shots for my business. This is the least amount I have ever spent on headshots, yet the happiest I have ever been with the experience. Jeramie's professionalism, skill, and quick response were the best I have found. Also he somehow made me look somewhat attractive, a huge feat!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Tiffany · Married on 02/21/2015

Extremely Professional & would recommend him to everyone I know!
    Excellent customer service, on time & very friendly!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Jessie · Married on 02/15/2015

I actually had Jeramie to photograph my senior pictures and I was nothing short of completely satisfied with my experience. I was nervous before the shoot that I was gonna feel awkward and uncomfortable and wouldn't come out with genuine pictures but I was completely wrong. Jeramie was friendly and humorous and I felt natural and smiley the whole time, but managed to remain very professional. Not only that but he was flexible, I had to cancel my viewing the day of and he was totally forgiving and had my pictures ready for me to view online the same day. I looooooved my pictures and they make me feel very beautiful and I am very proud of them. Super glad I chose Jeramie.

Sent on 02/23/2015
  • Z

Zoeie · Married on 02/11/2015

I absolutely LOVE Jeramie's work. I have seen his photography on Facebook all of the time and shooting with him was an absolutely wonderful experience. He told me the poses he wanted to see and made it so easy to understand exactly what poses he wanted to see and looking at the photos, he really knew what would look awesome! He was also very nice and funny making the experience more fun instead of just taking pictures. I highly recommend him if you need a photographer and some absolutely beautiful photos!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Emily · Married on 01/28/2015

Jeramie is an incredibly talented photographer. He's professional, insightful, and has a personality that makes him so fun to be around. So amazed with the photos I got from him!!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Mina · Married on 01/20/2015

Jeramie Lu is fantastic to work with! Not only a talented photographer, Jeramie is a pleasure to be around. He is very smart in making use of light and cares a lot about your poses and how you look in a shot. The first time I got a sneak peek of my photos captured by him, I felt like I am glowing!
    Thank you Jeramie for capturing moments last a lifetime!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Sara · Married on 12/07/2014

We have used Jeramie Lu for our Maternity, Christmas and baby's 6 Month pictures so far. His prices are less than his competitors and his talent and results are above and beyond what I see other photographers producing. He's smart, creative and fun to work with and makes you feel very comfortabe in front of the camera. I've never looked as beautiful as I do in all of the photos we've had Jeramie take and we know that we don't have to worry about being disappointed with his work. It's a blessing to know and trust a great photographer with our lives most special moments!

Sent on 12/26/2014

crystal · Married on 12/06/2014

Jeramie and his team are exactly who you are looking for to take photos for your next event! He has a great creative eye, and makes everyone look amazing in the photos! He is professional and has a very calming presence. There is no stress because you know he is very capable to do set up and take amazing photos throughout the event. He is personable and makes people feel very comfortable so they want their picture taken. He is very nice and flexible. He is very responsive and will get to know what you want and confidently achieve your photography goals for you.
    We have had Jeramie photograph several events for us, and plan to use him again in the future. The value is amazing. You will not be disappointed. Call him today and book your next event with Jeramie Lu Photography.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/30/2014

Jeramie is an amazing photographer! He has great vision and gives amazing direction! He works with you on dates times and is so flexible! He exceeded every expectation I had on our photos! I feel lucky to have the memories he captured! I recommend him to everyone! Not only is he great at his job he has one heck of a personality and makes you feel comfortable and laugh continuously!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Katina · Married on 11/25/2014

Jeramie Lu is an exceptional artist. I have used his services twice for photography needs and both times the photographs were phenomenal. I completely trust him with all my photography needs and know that each session will end with beautiful results. He works well with both children and adults and I look forward to working with him in the future. Thank you, Jeramie!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2014

Such an amazing photographer. Great quality photos, reasonable prices, great customer service, great personality and does an amazing job capturing my entire family. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jaimie · Married on 11/09/2014

Not only are Jeramie's pictures A-MAZING (like off the hook creative, flattering, and original), but he is also great to work with. Fun, relaxed, and ready to bring out the best in everyone he photographs! HIGHLY recommended to anyone who wants to capture their special moments with class and professionalism!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Jeramie was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! He made my husband my daughter and myself all feel very comfortable and he actual made having pictures taken fun! I will never use anyone else!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Dr. Nikki · Married on 10/08/2014

Jeramie absolutely rocks....he is fun, sensitive to the clients wishes but most of all he does absolutely spectacular photography. He is a blessed soul with a special gift to capture not just the moment but the transcendent spirit! I would never consider ANY photographer but the good Mr. Lu.
    Dr. Isaacs

Sent on 10/21/2014

JERAMIE LU is a 5 STAR PHOTOGRAPHER. This wasn't for a wedding or a special event, but just something I wanted for a very long time: a photograph of me and my kids and grandkids. It happened that the day I picked turned out to be the hottest of Sunday afternoons, but when Jeramie arrived, he made it SO MUCH FUN as we romped around Crystal Peak Park! And my photographs prove it!! Jeramie was easy to talk to and listened to my requests. His photography skills and experience, combined with his creativity, created for me the most treasured of gifts: Memories with my precious family! I highly recommend Jeramie Lu for any event, even ordinary Sunday afternoons. patrice

Sent on 01/19/2015

Evyn · Married on 08/23/2014

I'm not sure there is just one word that can encompass how amazing, fabulous, creative, fun, clever, hilarious and just generally bad ass that Jeramie is. We had a perfect wedding day and a lot of that was due to him and his wonderful assistant Joanne. He works his butt off to get any and every shot you want, and I'm pretty sure he didn't sit down all day! Paul and I enjoyed every second of working with them, and the beautiful pictures just speak for themselves. Thank you Jeramie for just being above and beyond what we ever could have dreamed of, we appreciate it very VERY much!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Our event was a family reunion, but Jeramie's high standards would carry over to any venue. He made the session fun, the pictures were beautiful, he photographed every group as we asked but added an artistic touch instead of just having everyone stand in a row and smile. We are extremely happy with the pictures and feel he was very reasonable in his pricing. He offered many affordable ways to buy the photos. Our family will definitely use him whenever we need a photographer and we recommend him to all our friends. Joan Mueller

Sent on 09/06/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/19/2014

Jeramie not only took photos we have fallen in love with but was such an amazing person, we had to cancel a photo session at the last minute due to an illness, not only did he reschedule quickly but was more concerned on how I was. He truly cares about each of his clients and is completely accommodating to their needs and wants, I cannot express in writing how confident he made us feel in our choice to work with him.

Sent on 08/13/2014