Jeramie Lu Photography Reviews

Jeramie Lu Photography 5
Jeramie Lu Photography 6
Jeramie Lu Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2017

Jeramie was the best! He took our engagement pictures and made us feel so comfortable. I am very awkward in front of the camera but his fun personality and guidance with poses made it easy!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/11/2017

Amazing! We can't wait to hire him again. Jeramie was extremely professional and helped us through a hectic wedding weekend. Our pictures turned out amazing and his creativity is worth the price alone.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Haley · Married on 03/18/2017

I loved working with Jeramie! He is such a nice guy and made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. His pricing is great and I love the photos I received from my shoot with him. I have recommended him to several people already and will continue to do so!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Danelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Jeramie is very helpful and takes absolutely amazing photos! His quality of work outshines them all.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Jeff · Married on 02/14/2017

Jeramie Lu sets the standard in the photography industry while being a trendsetter in growing and influencing a community culture of entrepreneurs. As a serial entrepreneur and business owner of several companies over the years, I am truly impressed by the professionalism, efficiency, and reliability of Jeramie Lu Photography.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Crisanti · Married on 01/24/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Jeramie and his work. If you want your pictures to be original, creative and artsy look no further. Jeramie's expertise and imagination shines behind the camera. His mind is constantly searching for different shots to ensure you have a plethora of perfect pictures to choose from. Our pictures are fantastic, and the best part of it all is that we had so much fun during the day of our photo shoot. Despite all the threats from snow storm in Tahoe, we managed to get out there, take phenomenal photos, and have fun. Jeramie is a professional, creative, and best of all, diligent in making sure every aspect of our session was not only photographed, but photographed well. I would recommend him to everyone out there!! You will not be disappointed! - Crisanti and Marian Rabanes

Sent on 02/07/2017

Bryan · Married on 01/21/2017

Jeramie recently took photos for my clothing company. I have done a lot of photo shoots for my business with many different photographers. Jeramie by far was the best. Great energy! Made our models feel very comfortable, and the pics were better than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend him to every even thinking of doing any type of shoot from weddings to catalog ads. I'd give him 6 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Great customer service, great photos and best of all we had great time during our family photo shoot with Jeramie. Our teenage boys were not looking forward to family photo day, but they (actually all of us) laughed the entire time! We had so much fun and the photos came out really well. We couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/28/2016

chantelle · Married on 10/09/2016

Jeramie has a process from pre-wedding thru post, and the process is GREAT! He's very organized, takes time to understand what you are looking to capture, and is very responsive if you have questions along the way. Beyond having a talent and an eye for photography, his personality makes everything so much easier and more fun. We still have guests talking about how great our photographer was. If a bride is looking for someone to be "team bride" on the big day, then Jeramie is your guy! He was very helpful on wedding day and went above and beyond to make things better for us on our special day. WE LOVE Jeramie and would recommend him to everyone. We can't wait to have him capture more of our family's future moments.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Angie · Married on 09/24/2016

5.0 star rating 10/4/2016
    I hired Jeramie Lu to photograph our wedding in S Lake Tahoe which took place a little over a week ago. We live in Los Angeles so we hired most, if not all, of our vendors based on their online reviews. Jeramie did not dissapoint! From the first time we spoke on the phone, Jeramie was super pleasant and friendly and heard all of my concerns, answered all my questions and quickly felt like we'd been friends for ever! He goes above and beyond way before the wedding day! He helped me set up a timeline that I could provide my day of coordinator so that we'd all be on the same page. The day of my wedding, I was running a few minutes behind schedule and was really starting to panic, as soon as I met Jeramie, he put me at ease and the rest of my wedding day was a breeze! Our guests LOVED him as well! During our group picture, one of my aunts whispered to me, "Where did you find him? Great photographer!" We received similar compliments from a lot of our guests about Jeramie. He was fun!
    We just received our sneak peek a few days ago and Wow!! So in love with the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/14/2016

Jeramie Lu was such a pleasure to work with and our wedding photos turned out amazingly!! He was professional, creative, experienced and even got waist deep into a pond just to get the perfect shot of us at one point! We'll definitely be using him again over the years and can't wait to see what he comes up with next! Totally worth the price!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Dylan · Married on 08/13/2016

SOOOO incredibly happy with our photos and the quality of his work and service! He was amazing to work with and definitely worth all the money. He not only made my husband and I feel comfortable but everyone who attended the wedding also!!! Since the wedding lots of my guests still talk about how amazing he is! We will definitely be back for more photos. Jeramie has my business!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Heather · Married on 08/13/2016

Daughters wedding photos were spectacular! Original and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Mike · event on 08/12/2016

Jeramie was wonderful to work with. We have never done a family photo shoot before so we were a little nervous, but he made us all feel comfortable and we were excited that we choose him. Jeramie made us comfortable the first time we met him. He got some amazing shots of our family and especially of our daughter who is shy and not easily persuaded. He made her smile and laugh and that's what counts. She still talks about him. Can't wait to do another shoot with him!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Angelina · Married on 06/25/2016

My fiancé and I have commissioned Jeramie to take our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I had seen his work, heard great things and I had a very specific vision and theme for my photos. My guy is not a 'picture' kindof guy so he was expecting this to be an awkward and frustrating experience. Boy was he wrong. We had such a great time. Jeramie was professional and creative with our poses, he moved us through the session with ease. He was funny and easy going. Listened to all of my ideas for what I wanted from the session and captured every element of what I was going for. I cried when I saw the photos. They were stunning. More beautiful than I expected. I am putting so much effort into the details of my wedding and doing almost everything myself so it's really important to me that the pictures of this time in our life reflect our effort and vision. I have full confidence that Jeramie is the guy for this job as well and it has been such a pleasure to work with him. I honestly thought photography was going to be an area that I could scale back on to save on cost initially, but I'm now convinced that the right photographer is as important as the right venue. The quality of his work is exemplary and his fees are more than justified. It's worth every penny. Jeramie has soul and talent and he's the guy for the job.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jeramie Lu is fun and innovative! His work is great and he is a natural with true talent.

Sent on 06/21/2016

rich · Married on 06/18/2016

Jeramie of Jeramie Lu Photography in Reno is an excellent all around photographer. We are really picky about photography but he put my family at ease and made us feel so comfortable taking our family, and solo pictures with him. He’s very talented, artistic and has a laid back personality. We really enjoy the pictures because they reflect our personalities and captured all of the important moments and emotions in our pictures. We truly cannot thank him enough for the amazing service and the unbelievable pictures he took. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Amy · Married on 06/17/2016

There is no comparison with the quality of work Jeramie Lu photography. Jeramie is hands down the best investment you'll ever make for photography on your big day!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Liam · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeramie is such an amazing photographer! We are doing my senior photos and he comes up with so many great ideas and he loves to collaborate with you to make sure he delivered exactly what you want! He loves what he does so much and he is so passionate about it which makes the whole process just so much more amazing! I love him!

Sent on 09/09/2015

I wanted to have engagement photos taken but my fiance HATES taking pictures. I had maybe 5 pictures of us after dating for almost 6 years. To my surprise we left the photo shoot and my fiance was glad he had pictures taken. We both though Jeramie was very professional and made us both feel comfortable. Also, I rescheduled 3 times because my fiance is often "on call" so to speak and he was very accommodating. We were both very pleased with the finished photos! You wont regret choosing him for your photos.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Terrie · Married on 02/05/2016

I am so pleased with my Jeramie Lu pictures. I hired Jeramie to take professional head shots for my business cards and social media sites. I am a real estate agent so I need a top notch, high quality photo. Jeramie shot hundreds of pictures, he was open to my ideas, allowed me to change clothes, he had many ideas as well. He was professional, smart, easy to be around and truly an amazing photographer and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Nevada · Married on 01/06/2016

Absolutely amazing photographer who well help make you feel beautiful, and produce stunning picture. Not only is he extremely kind and helpful but he is so creative and is different than every other photographer. If you want a great photographer I would definitely recommend Jeramie!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Janine · Married on 12/31/2015

Jeramie is very professional and friendly. As much as I had ideas of what I wanted I truly appreciate a photographer who can take your ideas and suggest poses etc for what you were thinking of. our photos came out great and he is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/21/2015

Absolutely amazing. Not did just our pictures turn out so incredible but we truly had a great time taking them. Professional fun hearted talent all rolled into one package. Jeramine had not only captured our moment but gave our family great memories making them. His energy and enthusiasm was infectious. His professionalism unwavered. Quick responses to any and all questions as well as our images being ready and available on time. Cannot say enough positive things, but this man has definitely earned life long customers.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jeramie did an amazing job. He was really fun to work with and great at keeping our 5 and 3 year olds interested. He made them laugh and feel comfortable. Wonderful job, Thank you

Sent on 12/31/2015