Jens Lens Photography Reviews

18 | Baton Rouge, LA

18 Reviews for Jens Lens Photography

Gina · Married on 12/15/2018

I love her imagination and ability to work with children that have special needs. She is down to earth, friendly, and a spectacular photographer. I will definitely be using her services in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Christine · event on: 07/01/2018

Jenni took photos of me a couple years back, and they are some of my favorite photos I have of myself to this day. Jenni is a sweet, fun, energetic person who knows what she is doing and loves what she does. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Believe me when I say this is the photographer you want to go with! Jennifer is sweet, patient and knows how to work behind the lens like a boss! You won't regret spending your money here

Sent on 06/21/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/12/2018

FANTASTIC!! One of the best photographers I've used. She is super sweet, gets greats shots, has beautiful editing skills, she wasn't late at all and she really captures the moment! She is so enthusiastic and loves her job so much it shows in how much time she puts into each picture. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Jens Lens 100%. I will definitely be using her again for portraits and family photos and any other chance I get.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Carolyn · event on: 05/08/2018

I'll admit, I was a little nervous when I set out on the photoshoot with Jens Lens (Jenni). I had never done a real photoshoot and I really didn't know what to expect. But once we got outside, we started laughing and picking up on fun and exciting conversation. She made me incredibly relaxed and as she explained and went through the photography details with me, I knew she had this covered. Sure enough, we went a couple places for the photoshoot as Jenni found shade or perfect lighting that would make the color of my auburn hair pop! She taught me the perfect poses and explained how the hand motion or certain turn of the head would work in the photo. And the pictures turned out soooo beautiful! She made me look amazing. She is so talented and she truly loves her job. You can just tell when she looks in the camera and giggles, "that's perfect!" And she's not only talented in her photography abilities, but also in her ability to love on people and bring them pure fun. I not only have beautiful pictures, I also have wonderful memories. So, thank you, Jens Lens! <3

Sent on 06/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/15/2016

Her pictures are amazing! Really pretty, bright, and full of life. I like the creative angles she’s able to get. She also has a really good attitude which is extremely helpful, she’s able to take some stress off and let photos be a fun thing instead of scary or intimidating.
    My experience as a whole was extremely great.

Sent on 06/19/2018

TJ · Married on 03/05/2016

Jenni is always cheerful and takes amazing photos! I was very pleased with her work, her guidance in regards to positioning during the shoot, etc. She does an amazing job making sure everyone looks their very best regardless of different lighting scenarios, different locations, and any number of people in a photo. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Mandy · Married on 09/12/2015

No one knows invitations like Linda at Pen and Paper. She so patiently worked with us to get the invitations just the way we wanted them. We had very specific ideas, and she found a way to customize the invitation to be exactly what we wanted without breaking the bank. She had great suggestions on style, color and font that were invaluable to us. She worked repeatedly with the printer to get the invitations just right. I have used Linda for years to help with my stationary and I can't imagine using anyone but Linda for our custom print work.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2014

Linda Broder did a fantastic job on all of our invitations. We got our save the date cards, place cards, kippas, thank you notes and invitations from her and they all turned out perfectly. She is very detail oriented and a pleasure to work with. We've received endless compliments on our invitations. We can't thank you enough, Linda! We're so glad you could be a part of our special day! All the best, Lauren & Joshua

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jodi · Married on 01/26/2013

There aren't enough stars on this review to express just how wonderful Linda Broder and her Main Line stationery shop are.

Linda came highly recommended by a family friend, and by the time my wedding was in full swing, I couldn't imagine her not being a part of the process. Linda cares about her customers; whether you have a font or etiquette question or need something last minute, Linda is there to help you--and she always has the answer. Her stationery selection is phenomenal and her attention to detail outstanding.

Thanks to Linda my invitations became one of my favorite parts of the wedding process!

Sent on 02/08/2013
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/16/2012

Linda Broder, the owner of Pen and Paper, is a complete rockstar.  I live in NYC and recently got married in Nantucket.  Getting the invitations right was very important to me even though I knew i wanted a relatively simple design... I was psycho and often needed multiple proofs to get each piece exactly right. Linda not only indulged me, but she helped move the process along as quickly as possible and helped me come away with really classy letterpress invitations at a reasonable price.  I also waited WAY too long to start thinking about placecards and programs... Linda again swooped in and helped me get everything completed in time and looking beautiful.  The breadth of Linda's offering is fantastic and definitely just as good as any high-end stationary store in NYC -- in fact I found her because she was the only store on the main line to carry dauphine.  I ended up with something that looked just as nice as the pricey dauphine offering at about half the cost after meeting with Linda for the first time. Can't say enough good things about pen and paper!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2011

Linda was crucial to the success of our daughter's wedding. From our first meeting to do the save the date, to our lengthy appointment to choose the invitations and all that went in them, to getting them to the calligrapher, to dealing with all the little snafus that come up (incorrect addresses on our part, a second round of invitations sent out when the RSVPs came in) she was fun, patient, meticulous about the tiniest details, a font of advice on what to put in the invitation , an expert on etiquette and a calm presence throughout. Her taste is impeccable.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Pamela · Married on 06/25/2011

linda was fantastic, went over every detail, gave her honest opinion, and guided us on wording and how things should look. when one hotel was unable to honor our room block, linda helped us redo our accommodations card and we received them in record time. in the end, we received so many compliments on our invitations. i will be going back to her for my personalized stationary in a few months.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Jennie · Married on 11/02/2008

Pen and Paper is great. They have everything and Linda really goes over everything with you.

Sent on 12/18/2008

Jaclyn · Married on 11/04/2006

I absolutely recommend this store. It is a cute shop located across from Bryn Mawr Hospital, Ardmore, PA. I loved the store owner she was awesome. There is plenty too choose from but I insisted on having Paper Press work done by Elum. It was not easy to find a store that carried it but she made it possible.

Sent on 12/06/2007

Linda Broder of Pen and Paper is the pinnacle of her profession. I believe, unequivocally, there is no one who is her equal in providing the most creative and careful attention to every detail related to every stationery aspect of my wedding. And I'm a *really* tough customer because I spent hours and went back and forth on several proofs over the mere word "and" in my invite. So when I say she's spectacular, I have a very high bar that needs to be met.

Her knowledge of paper stock and quality, writing fonts, paper liners, and every other aspect of the stationery profession is extraordinary. Linda worked tirelessly and unremittingly to provide me with the most beautiful, creative, tasteful, elegant invitations, menus, and a variety of other interesting and quirky things I wanted for my wedding guests. Her boundless energy, her commitment to perfection, her creative vision, and impeccable good taste combine to achieve the perfect result. There are not enough words to capture how completely thrilled I was with our invitations, which received rave reviews from an unusual number of family and friends. Many said that it was too beautiful to throw away. Now I know why my family has used Linda exclusively for so many years. She is truly without equal.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Karyn · Married on 01/17/2004

3.5

Prepare to be there hours- they have every invitation under the sun. Linda, the store owner, was extremely helpful and knowledgable. She took the time to help us with every detail. I couldnt speak higher of this experience- it was great and my invites are still one of the favorite parts of my wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2008

Abym · Married on 01/04/2018

2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0

Good lens doesn’t make good photographer

Sent on 09/03/2018