Jenny King Photography Reviews

54 | Victoria, TX

54 Reviews for Jenny King Photography

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2017

Jenny photographed my engagements and I couldn't have been happier. She truly captured real, raw moments between my fiancé and I. She'll also be photographing my bridals and I wish I could take her to Cabo with me to photograph my wedding! :)

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jenny King Photography's reply:

You can take me to Cabo with you!!!

Billy · Married on 03/24/2017

Jenny is awesome! She has great vision and is an even greater person! Look no further for your photography needs!!

Thanks for all the help Jenny! You'll be seeing us again.

Melissa · Married on 03/19/2017

Jenny is the best, seriously. She did our engagements, our wedding, and my boudoir session. She made us feel so comfortable and really made being in front of the camera so natural and fun. I always recommend Jenny when people ask for suggestions. She is amazing. & the quality of her work is unbelievable. We always get compliments on how beautiful our photos are. I never get tired of looking at them. She is our go-to for any memories that need capturing.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Lydia · Married on 03/02/2017

Jenny was awesome to work with! She made it such a fun experience and I didn't feel self conscience at all! Highly recommend this talented photographer! If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Nicole · event on: 02/13/2017

Jenny is the utmost professional. She truly cares about her clients and what they want. I cannot rate her high enough!! She is the BEST!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/11/2017

Every time I talk to Jenny or get pictures from her, I cant help but thank her over & over again! She is simply amazing & her photos are breathtaking! She's creative, organized, & so outgoing! You'd wish she was in your friend circle! I am so grateful we booked her for all of our wedding festivities! She will forever be our favorite go-to photographer & friend! #jkbridetribe

Michelle · Married on 01/22/2017

We did a Mini Session for Christmas with Jenny and loved our memories to cherish for a lifetime. The price is amazing for the high quality work Jenny delivered. She communicated promptly and very courteously answered my many questions. We received our photos within a day of our session, which is phenomenal. It P roves she worked late hours to accomplish such showing her dedication to her profession. The fact that clients receive digital copies with unlimited access, as well as, the amount of digitally edited photos she offers her clients is unbeatable. Not one other photographer (with exquisite work) does this for their clients. She genuinly cares about her work and client satisfaction. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Carisa · Married on 01/17/2017

I love her style. Jenny is super sweet and just LOVES what she does. I highly recommend her. I have a couple of photographers I really love. I like to try them all out. She was also really great with my crazy kids. LOL. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Natalie · Married on 01/14/2017

Wonderful experience. Jenny was so patient with our children and able to catch some amazing moments that we didn't expect! Would highly recommend!!

Destiny · Married on 12/31/2016

We chose Jenny to capture our wedding experience starting with engagements, bridals and then wedding day photography. She is an amazing, sweet soul who was able to capture our journey in beautiful photos. Her creative spin on our shoots were perfect and meshed with our personalities. I'm so grateful to have had the chance to work with her and get to know her.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Krys · Married on 12/25/2016

Jenny has such a gift of seeing beauty in every little detail. That's what makes her work better every other photographer out there! My sons newborn photos were perfect! I'm so glad we were able to capture that moment in time! I'll cherish them forever

Sent on 01/12/2017

Katelyn · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved working with Jenny King Photography! She did our engagement pictures and they turned out AHHHMAZING! We took our photos at a graffiti park and there were tons of people there when we arrived. I was pretty nervous at first but Jenny immediately starting joking and laughing with us and my nerves flew away. The pictures were delivered extremely quick and seriously, every single one was perfect. I had such a hard time deciding which ones to print out for the wedding.

I am getting my bridals done with her really soon and I cannot wait! I just know it is going to be a blast and I am extremely confident that I will also love those photos as well.

I highly recommend Jenny King Photography!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jenny King is one of the most personable people to work with! She puts her heart and soul into her photos of you and your family! She makes photos that you will be proud to hang on your wall representing your family and special occasions for years to come.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Colleen · event on: 10/23/2016

Jenny was AWESOME!! She was extremely patient....My youngest son was not very cooperative and it didn't seem to bother her one bit. With two little boys, ages 4 and 6, and a husband who hates being in front of the camera, the pictures turned out great. I've got them all over my house! She made everyone feel comfortable. We will definitely book her again!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Christina · Married on 06/17/2016

Jenny took our maternity pictures, and I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Veronica · Married on 06/03/2016

We are in love with our pictures❤ Beautiful Photography and a job well done Jenny King!

Andrea · Married on 04/10/2016

You can view the photos on her website to see for yourself the quality and beauty of Jenny's work. Behind the lens is just as beautiful. She captured moments not smiles and that means she captured memories that I can now display as artwork in my home. I have use used Jenny twice now and will have the pleasure once again this weekend and I simply cannot wait. My house is slowly becoming a gallery of Jenny's work and I have no intention of stopping.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Our experience with Jenny was AMAZING! She drove out of town to do our newborn photo shoot and the pictures are so beautiful! We used one for the birth announcement cards and got soooo many compliments on the photo!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/11/2015

I used Jenny For both my son's wedding and a family reunion. Jenny was awesome and was able to capture some very special moments. The pictures were all fabulous and extremely clear and well done.

I have recommended Jenny to others due to the quality of her work and her professionalism. She is dedicated to providing a satisfied customer with her pictures! Jenny was also reasonably priced for her work.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/28/2015

I used Jenny King Photogrphy for my maternity photos. I was unsure if I wanted to have photos taken, especially since I did not do this when I was pregnant with my older son and because I did not have that pregnancy glow every woman talks about! Jenny made everything from booking the date, getting my hair done, providing the maternity dress and props and taking the photos so easy! She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful during the session(hard to do being 9 months pregnant) I was so pleased with every single picture. Jenny was so awesome, we scheduled our newborn photo session with her too!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

KELSEY · Married on 03/28/2015

I LOVE Jenny, I wish I would have found her before my wedding but she did my baby's 1st pictures and will be doing my maternity pictures as well. She is the sweetest photographer and listens to everything you say and tries to incorporate everything you want!! When we have our wedding vows renewed I will definitely go with her, and for any other pictures I need taken.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2014

Great photographer, very responsive and turn around time was quick!

Sent on 07/05/2017

June · Married on 11/10/2012

Great communication, reliable, and quick turnaround with photos after they were taken. Would recommend and will use in the future.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Heather · Married on 11/10/2012

Jenny made us feel extremely comfortable during our session! She was super patient with our rambunctious 4yr old. The images she captured are AMAZING to us and will be treasured for years to come. ❤️

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2011

I can't even begin to describe Jenny and her artistry. Her photographs are beautiful and timeless, and her personality is exactly the same! She is so sweet and makes everything fun. I couldn't imagine having my engagement, bridals, and wedding photographed by anyone else. Thank you so much Jenny for making my big day so special and leaving me with such beautiful memories!

Sent on 01/10/2018