Jennifer's Terrace Reviews

6 | Tehachapi, CA

6 Reviews for Jennifer's Terrace

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2017

It was for charity against sex slavery in thailand we made money and the venue was very nice. Practically donated to us. Thank you so much.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Janaye · Married on 10/22/2016

Beautiful venue, the staff goes over and beyond to ensure everything is perfect, wonderful photo opportunities in the gorgeous landscaped garden and venue site.

Matthew · Married on 10/07/2016

I've had the honor of holding two events at Jennifer's Terrace! I held a very elegant privet Birthday dinner of 22 guest. The venue was perfect, I was able to shut the gates and keep it privet. I was also able to host my own wedding there also! The set up was done by the time I got there and was able to get ready at the venue! Parking was great for my guest! I set up the parking before hand and used the lot across the street as contracted. I wouldn't have changed my venue for anything! The garden was always at its best!!

Laura Lynne · Married on 06/04/2016

Beautiful garden setting. Small enough to feel cozy yet large enough to fit our entire family. Friendly and attentive staff made it the perfect day!

Sent on 03/22/2017

micayla · Married on 10/11/2015

I had such an amazing beautiful experience at Jennifers Terrace! Sandra Williamson was very organized, helpful & worked very well with me. I hope you future brides all get to work with her---Great staff as well! My husband and I were very happy with our choice and time spent here. I highly recommend all future Newlyweds to check this place out! Thank you again Jennifers Terrace!! :)

Clarissa · Married on 09/25/2010

Working with the wonderful group at Jennifer's Terrace has been a great experience. Although I am not planning a wedding but a fundraiser, I felt like I was in great hands. The attentive and professional event planners are very nice and easy to work with while planning my fundraiser.