Jennifer's Reviews

Jennifer's 5
Jennifer's 6
Jennifer's 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

I love Jennifer's I had a wonderful experience. Everyone there is extremely helpful and friendly. In addition to gorgeous dresses they also have a great selection of accessories. I brought jewelry to my first fitting and when I tried it on with my dress I realized it didn't look right. I was able to find earrings and a braclet that look perfect with my dress.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Emily · Married on 03/15/2013

I cannot praise Jennifer's Bridal, specifically Amy, enough. They were beyond accommodating, cost effective, sweet and professional. Not to mention their seamstress Susan is a miracle worker. I had a 1pm fitting and she was completed at 3pm with a press that same day! Fits like a glove. Cute shop as well. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine we brought in.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Lindsay · Married on 02/16/2013

I purchased my Lazaro gown and crystal headpiece from Jennifer's in December '12 during their sample sale event!! Amy was so helpful & made the experience fun & enjoyable. I also used their seamstress, Susan Downes, who was just as wonderful. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

heidi · Married on 02/16/2013

I love Jennifer's Bridal salon. I had visited two other salons before I went to Jennifer's,. The experience at the other salons was not fun. I didn't feel like other salons took an interest that I was planning my wedding...it was completely different at Jennifer's. The owner, Jen, was fun, so happy and interested in helping me find the perfect dress. We found the perfect dress, but she did not have it in my size. She was able to order the dress from Spain, stay within my budget, and deliver in time. Her seamstress, Karen, was also amazing. She did a fantastic job of making my dress fit perfectly. I was so happy with my entire experience that I invited them to my wedding! I would recommend them to every bride. You will not be disappointed with this salon!!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Stacy · Married on 11/17/2012

Jennifer's was wonderful to work with. They made dress shopping fun and special. Jennifer was always professional and accommodating (even when my grandmother popped into town and wanted to see the dress, I called and they let us walk right in!) I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2012

I walked in Jennifer's Bridal hoping to find my "dress" Amy who was helping us just knew exactly what I wanted. I tried on a couple until I found my dress. I am in love with my dress, and so happy I found it. It is absolutely gorgeous!! Jennifer, Amy, and Karen thank you for everything. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Janelle · Married on 07/27/2012

Jennifer Rocks!! Jennifer was very helpful in getting my wedding dress as well as my accessories that pulled everything together!!! My dress was AMAZING!! It fit me perfectly! The staff there are wonderful and truly made my dress buying experience the best a girl could ask for! Thank you Jennifer for making me look Unbelievable on my wedding day! If I had to do everything all over again i would hesitate to come right back to you!
    Thank You Again!!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

THE only place to get your dress. Period. Best, classiest selections out there.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2012

Every person of the team at Jennifer's Bridal has been more than helpful with my choice and purchase of a wedding dress. It was a pleasure working with Jennifer, Amy, and Susan over the past few months - I couldn't have found the perfect dress without them! They are always willing to help or answer questions promptly and have been so flexible with fitting days and times. Their selection of gowns, jewelry, and veils is gorgeous, and the custom made veil piece they helped me make is one of my favorite things about my wedding day. From the first day when I picked out my dress at Jennifers to the final fitting, they have exceeded my expectations in every way!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Brooke · Married on 11/27/2011

Jennifer's bridal is the best wedding dress boutique I've been to. They are all so personable in there and make you feel right at home. They also worked around an issue I had and made my wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Alyson · Married on 10/28/2011

This salon is just gorgeous. The dresses are classic yet unique and I could have stayed all day! I found a beautiful Lazaro gown here and never once felt pressured to buy it. I'd recommend this boutique to anyone! Also, the seamstress can do just about anything! Very grateful!

Sent on 12/27/2011

My Jennifer's Bridal experience was awesome from start to finish. I found my perfect dress at their sample sale last winter (This is a good time to get a great deal on a designer dress for budget brides). Jennifer was great helping me try on dresses - the process was a lot of fun. They were flexible and supportive even when I had a slight mini-crisis second guessing my dress at one point. I ended up sticking with the original dress and I'm so glad I did. Also, Susan (seamstress) was very professional, courteous and nice. She took the dress in significantly since the sample size was pretty big on me. By the end of the process it looked like it was made for me. It's a great choice for those looking for more personalized wedding dress shopping experience!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Stephanie · Married on 01/05/2019

Fun experience buying my dream dress

Jennifer was so helpful! Loved their selection, the place is also gorgeous!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Jennifer's 8

Jordan · Married on 09/05/2015

I had a wonderful experience at Jennifer's from the first trip to look at gowns to the final fitting.

Everyone there is incredibly welcoming and professional without being stuffy at all. Jennifer's is big enough that they have a great selection and small enough that you get undivided attention (and they all remember your name every time you come in!).

I purchased my gown and veil from them, but got my belt elsewhere and they pressed in and had it ready to wear when I picked my gown and veil up. It's little touches like that that made my experience here great.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Laura · Married on 03/20/2015

The staff at Jennifer's made me feel at ease as I navigated the process of finding the dress that was “the one”. They were extremely helpful and helped me to select a beautiful gown that I absolutely loved. I love that it is a small store and that they purposely schedule appointments with only a few clients at a time. I had a fantastic experience and would recommend it to any bride to be.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

3.5

Jennifer's was wonderful! Such a cute boutique in an adorable area. They had beautiful dresses and I completely fell in love with a Pronovias gown, I couldn't get it out of my head. I went to 2 more bridal salons after this and ended up coming back to purchase my gown. The staff was wonderful and very patient :)

Sent on 04/03/2016

Jennifer's's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time.
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/10/2019

Sample Sizes Too Small

Jennifer's is a beautiful boutique with a mix of classic and fairy-tale inspired dressed. My review will be focusing solely on the sizing of the dresses available at Jennifer's. Their service is quality, the team at Jennifer's is incredible and I truly can't say enough good things about the team and the boutique.

I am 5'9" (though my husband swears I'm 5'8") and at 230 pounds (now 215) I am around a size 16. During my first appointment at Jennifer's, I pulled roughly 8 dresses. I was only able to try on 4. There were a few that I honestly could see myself having fallen in love with, but my only option was to stick my head through the hole between the dress and the hanger to allow the gown to drape over my frame. This was sincerely discouraging. This was also the case with a lot of the boutiques I visited.

I chose my gown, which was the Pronovias Anabel and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Seeing everything come together was magical and the first time I saw myself in the mirror, I nearly lost it.

I recommend Jennifer's but I do wish they had larger sample sizes.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Jennifer's 14
    Jennifer's 15
    Jennifer's 16

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2012

Jennifer's has the most beautiful dresses of all the places I looked in Delaware. They are expensive but you certainly get what you pay for!! My dress was absolutely gorgeous and I received so many compliments on it!! Jennifer was the one who helped me most of the times I was there and she really knows what she is doing. Every dress i tried I was able to get in to which was nice, a lot of other places had smaller size dresses that I couldn't get on and it is hard to get a feel for the dress. They also have a lot of nice accessories for the dresses, I also purchased a sash which went great with my dress.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Natalie · Married on 09/24/2011

There was a slight feel of snobbiness from the owner but the woman I worked with directly was wonderful. Ask for Amy. The seamstree also seemed overwhelmed and rushed and forgot one of my appointments. I was still happy in the end with everything

Sent on 10/12/2011

2.2
      2.5
      2.0

Jennifer's was a nice enough place to work with, but I was so turned off by their lack of communication. When my dress finally arrived in the store (after 4 months or so that it took to have made) it sat there a MONTH and no one told me it arrived. I finally called them and they acted as if it was no big deal that it was sitting there for a month and they forgot to tell me. It made such a special part of my wedding a big hassle. Plus, it's so hard to get someone on the phone! The dress itself was lovely but isn't not worth the hassle.

Sent on 10/23/2013

J · Married on 01/05/2013

2.2
      2.5
      1.0

Jennifer's bridal promised to contact me when my dress arrived. I waited and waited and finally broke down and called because I was so concerned. Nonchalantly the lady told me "oh, it arrived a month ago and we emailed you!" I have checked every email in my inbox and spam, and I never received anything. I was very disappointed with the lack of response I received throughout my time working with this location. I was surprised that they did not take more time to consider how anxious brides are to hear the dress is in and that a phone call should have been in order (or at least an actual email that arrives!). The tailor they recommended was wonderful and the staff that helped to choose the dress was helpful, but the lack of communication left a bad taste in my mouth.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Victoria · Getting married on 10/26/2019

1.0

By far the worst experience I've had this entire wedding planning process.

If you want to feel like the most unimportant bride in the world, check out Jennifer's. Also make sure to arrive 20-30 minutes late for your appointment because you will be treated disrespectfully if you arrive early. Also ask for Jennifer shes a queen of being rude and belittling brides. If you are "larger" sized ..keep looking else where. Unless you want to leave crying then check out here!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Devan · Married on 05/12/2018

0.4
      0.5

If I could rate Jennifer's a zero, I would. I've never felt more disrespected. I had the "pleasure" of working with the OWNER of the establishment, Jennifer herself. During my appointment, there were two women hovering around my dressing room who were not with me and did not have an appointment. They were pointing at the dresses I was trying on and asking if they could try them on too. Instead of asking the women to look somewhere else until she was finished with my appointment, Jennifer helped them and assisted them during MY appointment that I had scheduled. She sent me out of my dressing room to see my mom and maid of honor alone while she went into the adjacent dressing room to assist two women during my appointment. It was a total disregard of my time. I am the first of my 10 best friends to get married, and I can guarantee I will NEVER recommend this place to any of them or anyone else. Please don't waste your time. It's a joke. No need for an appointment, you can just jump in on someone else's. Thanks for showing me what I don't want in a dress shopping experience. Pathetic.

Sent on 05/13/2017