Jennifer's Reviews

Jennifer's 4
Jennifer's 5
Jennifer's 6
Jennifer's 7

The best bridal salon to shop for a dress in the tri-state area! Jennifer's makes wedding dress shopping an experience of its own. As a Jennifer's bride, you truly feel pampered perusing their amazing selection of beautiful gowns and the attention given to each customer is unlike any other salon. Even down to the attention given on social media of their brides, Jennifer's makes you feel like the princess bride you dreamed of as a little girl! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jennifer's's reply:

Oh my, thank you so much for this review. It means so much to know that we are giving the type of experience we strive for! Thank you for being a Jennifer's bride!!

Hillary · Married on 05/14/2016

Excellent overall

Overall experience was excellent.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Gealina · Married on 04/23/2016

The staff at Jennifer's is wonderful and they make you feel so special when you're looking and trying on dresses. They have a gorgeous selection and beautiful space that makes you feel excited about any dress you choose. The services they provide from storage before the wedding to the in-house alterations are so convenient. My dress was picked up by my mom in a garment bag and had a cardboard bust so it really shows off the dress when it came out of the bag and made for some gorgeous photos.

I found my dress during a trunk show and the dress I tried on was a runway dress, so it was traveling around the country and wasn't even in production yet. My mom wasn't there to see me in it, but Jennifer worked with the company to get the dress back in time for when my mom came to visit! They went above and beyond to get me my dream dress and were never pushy about making a sale. They were wonderful to work with and made the wedding dress shopping experience a breeze!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Julia · Married on 11/21/2015

I can't imagine myself going anywhere else to buy my wedding dress!! The whole experience was top notch from start to finish.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Loved loved loved this place. Didn't think I would be "that bride" that had to go to 4 different stores and try on like 50 dresses, but I was. So I think I have pretty good authority to say that Jennifer's is the best. I got personalized attention at my appointments, from Amy, my consultant, to Susan my amazing seamstress, I never felt rushed or pushed.

Also, the girls at Jennifer's are more than just sales people, they're fashion people too. I never heard the words "no" or "can't" come out of their mouths. They did everything to help and thought of ideas to help me make my dress the dress of my dreams.

You'll be in great hands here!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Carolyn · Married on 10/03/2015

My experience at Jennifer's Bridal was truly exceptional. The amount of time that Jennifer spent with me made me feel like I was the only bride that mattered and the shop is absolutely gorgeous. There are no plastic bags in sight so you really feel like you are playing dress up in a beautiful bridal closet! I also love that you can customize a lot of the dresses to make them exactly what you want. I've been to a few other bridal salons and without a doubt had the best experience at Jennifer's!

Sent on 04/08/2015

I had such a wonderful experience at Jennifer's Bridal. My mom and I went down for our appointment on Friday morning and met my lovely consultant, Sarah. Sarah was so friendly, enthusiastic, extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable. She allowed me to try on as many dresses as I wanted and let my mom and I to look through the store on our own. I ended up selecting the first dress I tried on! Sarah's follow-up throughout the process has been wonderful. She always answers email in a very timely manner and I can't wait until my dress comes in! I'd recommend Jennifer's to anyone who is looking for a premiere bridal experience; you won't regret it.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Jennifer's's reply:

Thank you SO much for your sweet and heartfelt comments! We truly appreciate and enjoy working with brides like yourself! <3 Sarah

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2015

I loved my dress shopping experience with Jennifer's! It was a relaxing experience and I felt pampered having one on one attention unlike other dress shops that are crowded with bridal parties and you're sharing a staff member. I had my eyes on a dress I found online that no one had in store. Jennifer's was able to ship a sample for free while other salons were asking for a fee. I said yest to the dress that day but Sara let me know there was a trunk show coming up that could save me money if I called in in a few weekends. Even though I loved the one dress I came for, their selection was well curated and I swooned over them every time I came in for a fitting. I also was traveling from out of town and they were always available able to fit me in on Saturdays and Sundays. Everyone at Jennifer's was super friendly and made us feel at home when we went there. The seamstress was reasonable and timely and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect dress!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Susan · Married on 06/27/2015

My daughter is in Boston and our family is n NJ, PA and MD. Yet, the women at Jennifer's, including Susan the seamstress, were always able to help us come together to help Sarah choose her dress. Amy was gracious and fun; she offered Sarah suggestions that were creative and unusual, but she understood Sarah was drawn more to classic design. It was such a fun process. The ladies also helped Sarah and her Aunt choose the shoes which were Debbie's gift to Sarah. Additionally, the Haute Bride belt and earrings set off the design of the dress and were the perfect special touch. Also, Susan's alterations made Sarah's dress fir perfectly. Her method for bustling the dress insured the dress was a beautiful bustled as it was unbustled. I can never praise this group of women enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/06/2015

I first reached out to Jennifer's Bridal when I learned about their sister boutique in Oxford, PA that sold once worn dresses. I had a strict budget for my dress and alterations and thought that Bride by J would be a better fit. After emailing back and forth with Jennifer, she urged me to also come to Jennifer's as they were having a sample sale and had a large selection of dresses in my price range. I am so happy that I took her advice! Not only did I go to Jennifer's in Hockessin and find my dream dress (a perfect Alvina Valenta gown that Jennifer suggested I try on) but she also brought my top dresses to my appointment at Bride by J in Oxford that evening so that my Mom and Grandma could see them. Both boutiques were beautiful and the experience was very personal. Jennifer is fantastic at what she does and put me in my dress when I had no idea what I wanted! My family and I had a great and FUN experience, plus I felt like I was able to try on a wide selection of dresses while staying in my budget. I am looking forward to April 2015 when it's time for alterations! I would highly recommend both Jennifer's and Bride by J to anyone looking for a fun and personal experience when searching for your gown! Thanks again Jennifer :)

Sent on 09/07/2014

Jennifer's's reply:

awwwhhh! Alyssa we love you! It was so fun working with you and I am so happy you found your dream dress.
    Jennifer

Alanna · Married on 06/06/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a wedding gown. The gowns at Jennifer's are stunning and the girls are professional and extremely thoughtful. They are great at what they do and they make brides feel beautiful. I would highly recommend Jennifer's!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jennifer's's reply:

Alanna, you are too sweet! Thank you for your kind review. It was so much fun working with you.

Megan · Married on 04/11/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the team at Jennifer's. They provided endless help and support through my wedding dress adventure. From the moment I walked in the store to look for dresses til the moment my dress was picked up for the wedding their team was a dream to work with. It was the perfect wedding dress experience and I am forever grateful for everything they did to make it seamless and worry-free. I ended up purchasing my dress, veil, and jewelry from their shop and everything turned out perfectly. Stop searching and go to Jennifer's!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Alyssa · Married on 04/03/2015

I ended up at Jennifers late in the day on a Saturday afternoon (after a long day of dress shopping at other bridal salons that were less than exciting). Jennifer was able to squeeze me in for an appointment (on a Saturday!) and even stayed an hour late with my mom and I. That was the first of many visits to Jennifers. During the beginning stages of my wedding dress shopping I knew the style of dress I wanted..but just couldn't find THE dress. After searching online, I found THE dress. Jennifer offered the designer in store, but not this specific dress. She was nice enough to order the dress in for me, as well as another dress that was a very similar style. During my time at Jennifers I was fortunate enough to work with Jennifer, Amy, and Sarah...I could not pick a favorite if I had to, they are all SO sweet and amazing at what they do! I ended up purchasing THE dress, a dress for my rehearsal dinner, and a dress for brunch (the morning after our wedding) all from Jennifers. I loved each dress so very much, in fact I could of cried changing out of my wedding dress knowing I will never get to wear it again. Not only do they offer dresses from the best designers, they also offer accessories from Haute Bride (and they are nothing short of amazing..SO pretty!) I can not thank the girls enough for their kindness, patience, and exceptional service. If you are reading this review in the beginning stages of bridal dress shopping, start at Jennifers, you will not have to worry about looking anywhere else for your dream gown. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Jennifer's's reply:

You are the sweetest and we all love you too! It was so much working with you. You love fashion and look great in everything you put on so you were a dream bride. We are so blessed to get to do what we do and make special friends like you.

Jennifers made my wedding dream complete! I went to several locations with no luck, walked into Jennifers with my best friend & we both found our dress that day! The ladies are so warm, welcoming and professional- always taking plenty of time to work with me. The dresses are of the best quality-they pick the dresses themselves right off the "runway"! Their seamstress works wonders-adding personal details to make my dress one of a kind and made the changes to accommodate my many requests. I would highly recommend them to any bride to be!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Ashlee · Married on 09/28/2014

Jennifer's Bridal is a shop growing up that I had always dreamed that i would be buying a dress from. The staff and Amy were extremely attentive when helping me pick the perfect dress! Since I currently live in NC the communication and stress relief was key :)
    I wold recommend anyone to Jennifer's , if not for your wedding dress than for an any occasion , they have it all. I had a strict budget and they helped me stay on tract including my absolutely beautiful jewelry.... I chose to be the non-traditional bride so the variety was wonderful.
    Hands down best experience, Trust me i tried a lot of places and they take the cake!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Thanks Ashlee
    Your great review means so much to us! Congratulations!

Gina · Married on 09/06/2014

Gorgeous dress selection, beautiful shop and wonderful service!

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • User5420847 · 2+ years ago

I had initially gone to Jennifer's when I first started my shopping. I came back after months of shopping elsewhere and couldn't have imagined why I ever left in the first place! Sarah just so happened to be there every single time I went, whether it be for my initial appointment, follow up, fittings, talking over the phone. She was so amazing. This past weekend I was there for my future sister-in-law to try on dresses and Sarah was there again! She gave me a hug, remembered my name, what dress I had, etc. So nice to have people remember you!

My dress was a Tara Keeley and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect dress. Susan did a phenomenal job on my alterations and it was nice to be able to have that "in-house" alteration service.

I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses through them. I had a few out of town bridesmaids and they were very accommodating to ship them out to my girls!

I would recommend Jennifer's Bridal to anyone. They make you feel so welcome and it's such a classy, clean, stylish place that will have many brides coming for years to come!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Megan
    Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words. Sarah loves to get these. Working with our brides is the best and this is the icing on the cake.

Krysta · Married on 08/02/2014

Had a wonderful experience at Jennifer's. The consultant was extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 09/21/2013

June · Married on 08/02/2014

Everyone at Jennifer's is wonderful, and I am so happy I made the drive from VA to shop there!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Aven · Married on 06/28/2014

Jennifer's was amazing! She was really good at responding to my e-mails and answering all my questions when I wanted an update on my dress. I got to work with Jennifer directly and she helped me build my dream dress. I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Jennifer helped me try on lots of dresses. My mom, 3 sisters and I all got to pull dresses for me to try on. I tried one on and loved the top but wasn't crazy about the bottom. It was a Modern Trousseau, so we were able to 'build' our own dress. I got one with polka-dots and I absolutely LOVED it! I never thought I'd have a dress with polka-dots but it was perfect thanks to Jennifer's! I got so many compliments on my dress and I was so excited to be able to finally wear it!
    -Aven Schorran King

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jennifer's's reply:

It was awesome! I loved it as much as you! Thank you for your sweet review! So happy for you! All our best!

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2014

Jennifer's bridal is the best place to get your wedding dress! Jennifer is so great to work with and loves what she does! I had the whole store to myself during my appointment and had so much fun trying on all the beautiful dresses. There is such a unique variety of dresses, there is something for everyone. Jennifer helped create the perfect dress for me- I took one part of 3 different dresses from the same designer and made my very own custom dress! The dress turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments on it on my wedding day. I would recommend Jennifer's to every bride out there! It is the best!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Nicole,
    I am so grateful for your kind review. It is true, I love what I do and it is because of sweet, fun brides like you. I loved that you had a vision and loved even more that you had the faith and trust in me to help you create your dream dress! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We truly appreciate your business!

Kayla · Married on 03/04/2014

Not only did they have a wonderful selection but they were very patient about the fact that I wanted to try on most dresses in the store AND the dress (which i said YES! to) multiple times. The store is clean and inviting and I can't wait to go back with all of my friends when they get married!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Jennifer's is amazing! I was struggling to find a dress in Washington, DC (where I live) or New York (where my family and wedding venue are located). A friend suggested Jennifer's -- halfway between both locations. I went thinking there was no way I would find a dress so my mom didn't even come! Of course, I found exactly what I was looking for. Jennifer's was reasonably priced yet still had high quality brand names. My Modern Trousseau dress was perfect :)

Hesitant to make a decision without my mom there, the staff at Jennifer's did everything they could to make me feel comfortable. We called my mom and made her feel like part of the appointment. The team also allowed me to make a last minute appointment to come back a month later to show my mom the dress in person. For my fittings, the team accommodated us even when traffic made us very late! They were flexible on time and willing to do whatever it took to make this experience work for me.

I would recommend working with Jennifer, Amy, Susan and the rest of the crew at Jennifer's 10 times out of 10! They are a dream boutique without breaking the bank! Thank you, ladies!!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2013

Highly recommend Jennifer's to any bride who wants to have the perfect experience in finding her dress. Jennifer helped me find my perfect dress and I could not have been happier. Jennifer and her team are extremely sweet, friendly, responsive, patient and helpful. The boutique is gorgeous with tons of amazing gowns to choose from. So happy this was the only place I tried on dresses!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

Everything was perfect and so easy at Jennifers! Their seamstress was great too!

Sent on 03/07/2014