20 Reviews for Jennifer's Garden Banquet and Convention Center

Chair Covers (2)
Lighting (2)
Limited Bar (1)
Audio Equipment (1)

Awesome wedding reception experience. Deb is an amazing planner and always answered I questions in a timely nice manor. Lynn was also great to, she helped me decorate my room and pick out the right colors. The food, drinks and cake was all amazing. I don't think anyone left hungry. The entrance from the upstairs made some awesome photos.
Thank you Jennifer's Gardens. 100% happy!

Profile Picture Josette, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was absolutely amazing!!! They mad my perfect day even more perfect!!!! I can’t say enough about how helpful they were with mini emergencies!!!! The best of the best is at Jennifer’s Gardens!!!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Where to even start! I am so so happy that we choose Jennifer's Garden. From booking, planning, and the day of, everything went amazing! I could not believe how hands on everyone there was! From helping get everything set up just the way I wanted to helping my husband get our son ready for the wedding! Just everything it was all amazing! They had our room done just as we wanted and it was absolutely beautiful! The food was amazing and they give you so much! The cake was done just as the picture I had shown them we wanted and was so delicious! All of our guests have been commenting on how beautiful Jennifers Garden was and how great the food was! Deb, Julie, Lynn and the rest of the staff are just amazing!! I seriously will miss working with them! Thank you all for making our day absolutely amazing!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer’s Garden! Deb & her staff are fabulous. They exceeded all my expectations! Elegant, Romantic, Glamorous! Everything I wanted in a wedding/reception venue! Stress free planning with Deb!

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Deb and her team at Jennifers Garden are amazing. The hall was beautiful, our day was perfect. Hotels are super close, shuttles run all night and easy access to the highway. Best wedding ever.

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Set Up, Indoor

Jennifer's Garden went above and beyond our expectations. They have a system and it works. Deb was always there to make our wedding perfect and did whatever it was that she could. Julie was the perfect officiator for us and made our ceremony so personal but fun. Our flowers didnt show up and in 10 mins they ran and put stuff together for bouquets! It was incredible how they did everything in their power to make the day great. I would recommend them to everyone who gets married.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter and her new husband chose Jennifer's Garden as the venue for both their ceremony and reception, and we are so pleased with their choice! Deb and her staff were so organized, flexible, and helpful throughout and made the day absolutely perfect. The officiant, Julie, was wonderful and made the ceremony very personal and meaningful. Reception hall was beautiful and food was excellent! Service was maybe a little "too" efficient, as they were a little too quick to take plates away at dinner in order to keep the timing in check. Also, be aware that bar closes for only 1/2 hour during dinner (not an hour as contract says) and then bar closes 1/2 hour before end of evening - so still 5 hour reception with 4 hr open bar as contract says - not a problem, but just something to be aware of. Several hotels 2 minutes away, and they offer shuttle service to and from hotels all night - wonderful! Overall a perfect day, wonderful venue at great value, and we would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer's Garden was OUTSTANDING!! No stone was left unturned and Deb was extremely fast and efficient at responding to any and all questions throughout the process! Prices are extremely reasonable, you get SO much for what you pay for, and the service is top notch. Food is great, the reception rooms are big and very accommodating.., I really can't say enough great things about this venue from beginning to end!!!

Profile Picture Kallan, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about this place. It was like home and family working with deb, lynn, and julie. It was a stressfree and perfect day and they way exceeded any expectations.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Deb and her staff did an amazing job with our wedding. It was everything we dreamed of and more! They were very accommodating to all of our requests and anything we needed for our big day. The food was to die for! We could not have asked for a better day and we highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

My daughter's wedding reception was even more than we imagined! Deb and her team were amazing. Deb took such good care of us from the very first meeting to the very end. She went out of her way to make everything extra special and even more than we had discussed. She personally checked on everything during our event and made sure my husband got his specialty diet challenges met. The food was excellent and the portion sizes were very generous. The cake was beautiful and exactly what my daughter and son in law wanted. Our guests commented on how wonderful everything was and how much they enjoyed the venue. I can't imagine going anywhere else for this event. It was a dream come true for my daughter. Deb took all the stress away so we could enjoy the day. We are truly thankful for Deb and the entire staff. Deb was a blessing!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but let me tell you working with Jennifer's Garden and Jennifer's Garden, and especially Deb, made my experience nothing but a pleasure. In the first email I sent Deb at 9 PM at night asking about more information about the venue, we received nothing but prompt responses. (I remember telling my fiancé, so shocked, that Jennifer's Garden already emailed back with info--the same night!) Deb made anything I wanted, possible, including a light wall display the week of the wedding. Deb and her team made it happen! I had my wedding on site as well and the reception was very well organized and helped set family members' minds at ease with a better idea of what would happen the actual day of the wedding. At the reception, the food was delicious (people were telling me how great it was days later) and I don't recall of there ever being a real line at the bar (we had about 170 guests). Deb and her team literally take care of anything you need and made my entire wedding experience so easy! It is easy for a bride to get stressed during wedding planning, but not when you're working with Jennifer's Garden!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

They are fantastic!! We had such a great wedding. They kept making sure we were happy and didn't need anything all night! Everyone loved the food and it all came out so timely, and hot. Would recommend them to anyone! Deb and her team are fantastic!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer's Garden was beautiful and well-priced. The location was good for me since my family is close to the area. Some of my vendors and bridal party members did not care for Deb, but i did not have any problems with her. The day went perfectly and i got everything that i wanted.

Profile Picture katrina, 6/1/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend Jennifer Garden to anyone. Deb is very awesome and making sure the you day is about the bride and groom. She made sure we had everything and also got to eat before dinner. Thank for making our day special DEb.
Mary ker

Profile Picture Mary, 7/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are truely not enough words for me to describe how Deb and her staff were.Just amazing,polite,aware of everything.The bartenders knew every drink every person would order and they were fast,and when the bar closed for an hour for dinner he was right at our head table.The food tasted more amazing than I remember from the tasting.Deb and her staff also do everything for you,all you need to do is relax and enjoy your day.Everyone from my wedding raved for a week about how nice it was.I was stuck on what to give my guests for there favor and Deb suggest I do a candy bar(a table full of assorted sweets)that was a huge hit,everyone loved it.thanks again to Deb and there staff. jennifer's garden is affordable,and they do everything there,your cake,food,bar,ceremony's,table's decorated.AMAZING

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/23/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer's Garden was absolutely fantastic in every way! Deb, the event coordinator, put me at ease from the first time we walked in the door. We were able to communicate over the phone and through email on occasions when I could not make the drive out to Morris. She was always very organized and pleasant to speak with about anything. Her staff was also very helpful and very organized, making sure that every detail was to our liking. The service, the food, the cake, and the location are worth much more than the extremely affordable price. We are so happy that we were able to have our reception at Jennifer's Garden. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/14/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The ladies were incredibly helpful. They were always willing to answer my questions quickly, work with anything special I wanted, and even fixed a decoration that I was working on and couldn't get right. The food was spectacular and everyone raved about it. Everyone also pointed out that they barely even noticed the wait staff, they were so discreet.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/14/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Anne was wonderful to work with. She worked very hard to make sure my dreams came true within my budget. The food was wonderful, the room and tables were beautiful, and the guests felt like they were in a palace. It really was exceptional.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/8/07, 5 Reviews