Jennifer Tawa Hair Design Reviews

Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 5
Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 6
Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 7

jen · Married on 01/27/2018

Omg! Jen was the absolute best!!! From my first inquiry to the final "send off" she was beyond friendly, professional, and super on point. I planned my wedding from out of state, and she was so accommodating and flexible while planning my trial. The weeks leading up to the wedding, she was so on top of everything, making sure my day of schedule set us up for a flawless day. All of my bridesmaids hair was perfect and lasted all night long. and my hair, was PERFECT. Last all night long, to the every single tendril of curl. Her bright and smiling face was an added bonus for the day of getting ready. You will not go wrong choosing Jen!!!

Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 8
    Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 9
    Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 10

Alex · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are looking to have wedding hair done in the Boston or Cape Cod area, you simply should not look any further than Jen! She did such an incredible job with my hair, my bridesmaids, my mom's hair, and even my now-husband's hair! She was very responsive and SO accommodating throughout our entire wedding planning process, which was made a bit more complicated by the fact that we were planning a Cape Cod wedding from Chicago.

All of us came to our hair appointments with a sense of what we wanted our hair to look like, but Jen took our thoughts and photo inspiration and then turned those into so much more. When I was torn between two ideas for my wedding hair, Jen was just the right amount of opinionated, and she was decisive enough to help me figure out which option would look best on me. During my trial, she even did my hair half-up and then showed me how it would look fully up if I wanted to go with that option instead. Last minute, my husband decided he wanted a little bit of hair loving on our wedding day, and Jen easily accommodated and fit it into our schedule so that she could make him feel and look his best as well! And his hair looked awesome!!

Beyond her pure talent with hair and her responsiveness, Jen is just one of those people who you want to have around on your wedding day. I didn't realize it until our wedding day, but having Jen there made me feel so much more comfortable and made the morning of getting ready so much more fun for me! She is fun and enjoyable to be around, and she's funny and so lovely! Jen was a true professional in every way, and it makes complete sense why she has such wonderful reviews. I wish there was a way I could have Jen do my hair more often, because it has never looked better than it did on my wedding day, she is a true artist!

Thank you so much, Jen and Shannon! I wish I lived in the Boston area so that I could bug you to do my hair for all special occasions :)

Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 11
    Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 12

Gina · Married on 08/26/2017

Jen Tawa gets my highest recommendations. She is talented, creative and professional. She did a great job on my hair and everyone in my wedding party. All of us (5 total) had different ideas for our hair, and I was impressed how Jen listened to each person and brought her visions to life. I wanted curls and texture, my sister modern braids, my mom clean and formal. Jen did it all, flawlessly!

In addition to her talent, Jen is simply a lovely person and great to spend the day with. She worked well with the makeup artist (and even wrote a schedule for both of them, which made the day run smoothly). I couldn't have been happier with my experience working with Jen!

Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 13
    Jennifer Tawa Hair Design 14

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely loved working with Jen, she is a true artist and a lovely person. I found Jen through a recommendation from my usual hair stylist, who works at HC Studio with her. What I wanted for my wedding hair was a style that was modern and distinct but still classic and texturally beautiful (no helmet head!); Jen was absolutely the right person for the job. She is a committed craftswoman and she paid incredible attention to shaping the hairstyle to my particular face shape and bone structure as well as the overall look I was going for on my wedding dye. She made each and everyone of my bridesmaids, as well as the two mom’s look unique, beautiful and. She has a lovely personality and was an island of calm, pleasant, professionalism on my wedding day.

Mindy · Married on 09/10/2016

Jen is great! She did my hair for my wedding, as well as hair for my wedding party. She was super quick to respond to emails from the get-go when I was scheduling my trial. She's really flexible, organized, professional, and creative. She even put together a schedule for the morning of my wedding so that we all knew when we were getting hair and makeup done. I had some last minute changes to my wedding party, and Jen was really flexible about changing the timing and plan for the morning. I got compliments on my hair from tons of guests at my wedding, and I was so happy with how it turned out. It stayed in the entire night through dancing and everything! I definitely recommend Jen for your hair services!

I HIGHLY recommend Jen to do your hair for your wedding or any special day. I planned my wedding from outside of the state, so it was important to me to work with people that were responsive over the phone and email. Jen was always easy to communicate with to discuss trials, looks, and inspirations. She is patient, kind, listens well to what you like and may want changed to find the perfect look! The day of the wedding, I have never felt so beautiful! I truly felt like the most beautiful version of myself that day, which gave me so much confidence walking down the aisle, being in front of the camera, and really just being the center of attention all night. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Michele · Married on 10/10/2015

I am so happy with Jen’s work on my wedding day! We did a hair trial at her salon in Brookline, where I showed her a picture of my dress and described what I was thinking for my hair. She did a couple of hairstyles and took pictures so I could think about different options. On the wedding day, we all had so much fun getting ready (me, my maid of honor, my mom, and my husband’s mom). Jen came to our hotel room and was ready to go on schedule. We never felt rushed and everyone’s hair looked absolutely beautiful – we got so many compliments! My hair was stunning and stayed secure all night while looking very natural (not like a hairspray sculpture)! Jen is so talented and will be able to create your vision – highly recommended!

Elisa · Married on 07/05/2014

Jen was amazing to work with and I was so pleased with the way that everyone in my wedding party looked. She was friendly, very responsive, professional and so easy to work with on the day of the wedding even when things were getting stressful. She does beautiful work and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable, but high end hair stylist for their wedding.

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2014

I hired Jennifer to do my hair for my wedding. Jennifer was extremely professional, talented, and caring. She listened to my ideas, and showed me options that would not only meet my needs but also flatter my dress, make up and face. I LOVED that she came to me, rather than me meeting her in a salon. Having her on site for my wedding day made things much easier. I strongly recommend Jennifer. She is a joy to work with.

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2013

Jen was awesome to work with and I loved my hair on my wedding day! She let me come to her salon and her home for two different hair trials! She was responsive to email communication and answered any questions I had. She also helped keep my wedding morning organized with a typed up schedule of when each person was getting their hair done. I loved Jenn and would highly recommend her to any bride!

Rachael · Married on 09/18/2011

Jen was great! Very professional and everyone ( bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride) was satisfied!

Claire · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a pleasure working with Jen, who was responsive and professional throughout the process. She executed my vision for my wedding hair perfectly. We scheduled a hair trial about 6 months out, and I loved her work. On the day of, I had changed my mind a bit about what I wanted and she was able to accomodate my ideas with flexibility. She nailed it! My entire wedding party was thrilled with their hair styling (via Jen and her assistant Grace). I'd recommend Jen without hesitation.