25 Reviews for Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)

Jennifer does a wonderful job at capturing the real moments

Profile Picture Shane, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love our photos and her patience woth us as we stprtes put everything!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer takes amazing photos while being so friendly and making sure everyone is comfortable!

Profile Picture Bre, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very flexable and always responded quickly to all of my questions. All the photos turned out amazing and she made both my husband an I both feel comfortable in front of the camera. Absolutely beautiful work!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

So fun! Collaborated ideas and found new poses too through event

Profile Picture Katie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was AMAZING, she is so sweet and creative. I confess I was a little lost but she handled it so nicely with her professionalism, I didn’t have to do anything because it was all her idea, needless to say that the photoshoot was super fun too.

Photo for Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC Review
Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Pictures turned out amazing! Fun and exciting photographer

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer! Creative, talented and professional!

Profile Picture Mindy, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer took our family pictures last fall! She was so patient and kind with our 3 small children. The pictures turned out wonderful! We love all the images we received. I would highly recommend working with Jennifer.

Profile Picture Cassie, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenny is very flexible to work with! We chose dates for our pictures last minute and we also had multiple outfit changes for our engagement and family photo sessions. We had images to preview within 24 hours and we received the rest of them not long after. We would absolutely recommend Jenny for your photography needs.

Profile Picture April, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer takes stunning photos and captures the true feeling of the subject. I have been impressed with her calm, professional demeanor when working with large groups of children. It is great to have lasting memories of moments in life that are so special. I enjoy seeing all of her photography and look forward to working with her again!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer is amazing. Her work is very heartfelt, capturing moments that most people do not see. Her pictures are exceptional and she aims to please while still imparting her subtle artistic interpretation into her work. I have hired her many times and will continue in the future. She has done work for numerous friends and family, all whom were incredibly please with her.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is absolutely amazing. We have nithing but excellent pictures with her.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was extremely flexible and willing to accommodate us in many ways to ensure a smooth and memorable wedding day! She was great with kids and captured many hard to get shots! She did a fantastic job with our nighttime photos which is challenging to find in such a personable photographer. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer is an exceptional photographer! She is able to see angles and shots that look amazing! I've used Jennifer to take our family photos, and even though it was super windy the day we did it and we have three wild boys, we still ended up with so many great pictures that it was hard to choose our favorites. Jennifer also took pictures at a farm to table dinner I was a part of and her photos are fantastic. She really highlighted the decor as well as the feeling of community, which is exactly what we were going for. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sue, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is AWESOME! We had family pictures taken. She works around your schedule and is really accommodating to your location of choice. She takes the time to find out what you are looking for in regards to your photos. She is amazing with children and just makes the photo shoot a lot fun for all! The whole family loved the pics!

I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was awesome. I did not really have any ideas for poses for my bridal party or my huband and I but I was so pleased with the poses she chose for us. The pictures turned out great!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer came to our event location for The Great Glasses Play Day, a day to celebrate young children with vision issues and did a fantastic job. She took some beautiful candid shots throughout the event during the book reading, pinata break, and face-painting activities. She also got some great large group shots with everyone, which I'm sure was hard to do with all the young children running around! Jennifer really has an eye for capturing the pure joy and spirit of the children she photographs. I'm amazed at her work every time I see it. I love her use of natural lighting and how many of her photographs have a glow to them. I highly recommend Jennifer, she is creative and captures her subjects beautifully.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My advice to anyone considering using Jennifer Schneider Photography is to be ready to enjoy your experience. Her warm and professional manner will enable you to be yourself while in the spotlight, and her final photographs will exude the warmth, grace and happiness of the occaision.

Profile Picture Kay, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenny is fantastic at capturing the best moments in life. She is simply an incredible person, its hard not to smile when your with her!

Profile Picture Manda, 8/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience getting our photos done with Jennifer. She's very talented, incredibly accommodating, sweet, and has great ideas for those of us who are not photographically inclined!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer is at her happiest behind the camera and her enthusiasm makes working with her pure joy. If you want your photographs to reflect your happiness, Jennifer is the perfect photographer for you.

Profile Picture Terri, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fabulous and chill photographer. We loved our pictures and experience! Jennifer was able to get all the pictures we asked for and handled my large and loud family pretty well. I would recommend getting some type of system to corral families when it's time to tackle the posed family photos.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/9/17, 1 Review