Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events Reviews

8 | Newport Beach, CA

8 Reviews for Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events

Michelle · Married on 07/26/2014

Jennifer is AMAZING, the best!! I had the pleasure of planning my wedding with Jennifer for a full year--From the very beginning Jennifer made the planning process fun, enjoyable, and stress-free. Not only was she organized and on top of each detail, but beyond that she was also our cheerleader and kind, supportive friend throughout the entire wedding planning process which we are most thankful for. I also just felt like she "got me" and all of her ideas and proposals completely matched the vision I was unable to put into words. Since I was planning from afar, she coordinated all of our vendor visits and planning sessions in groups of time which made it so much easier on us, plus she was a budgeting extraordinaire (which my husband greatly appreciated!) On our wedding day, I was able to completely relax and just sit back and enjoy the day, knowing that Jennifer and team had it all covered. And everything came together so beautifully! She is so very talented and I am going to miss working with her! I would recommend her 1000% (yes I meant to say 1,000) to anyone looking for the best event coordinator in the so-cal area.

Sent on 08/21/2014
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 10/20/2012

Simply put- Jennifer is a force of nature! An unrelenting class 5 hurricane of event coordinating perfection!

When my fiancé and I got engaged last year, a wedding coordinator was not something we budgeted for. I’m pretty organized myself, so I assumed I could do it all by my lonesome and BOY, am I glad I didn’t have to. You have no idea how many details go into a wedding until you try and plan one, not to mention the tons of tiny pitfalls and miniature disasters waiting to happen the second you slip that engagement ring on your finger. There is no one better suited to help you navigate that treacherous terrain than Jennifer Renee!

Jennifer kept us on track, kept us on budget, and kept us focused on what was most important throughout the entire process. She was incredibly helpful, recommending vendors, & making suggestions, all the while keeping our desires at the forefront of her mind. She is organized, motivating, and super helpful. From our countless emails to our face to face meetings, she was there for us every step of the way, and ensured that all our bases were covered, even bases we had no idea we were supposed to cover! She’s that good!

The day of the wedding, I got to do what I never thought possible- RELAX. While I hung out in our bridal suite sipping champagne with my lovelies, she was there busting her butt with her fabulous team from the early morning hours of our wedding day until the not so early hours of our wedding night. She personally drove us from our wedding venue to our honeymoon suite, in between pulling off a wedding, reception, and all the setup and tear down. Incredible!

After it was all over, I found myself having Jennifer withdrawals- as I overhead my joyful father ask her at our wedding "Are you available to plan my life?" And honestly, if she ever decides to foray into that arena, I'll be first in line for her services!

Thank you Jennifer for making our day so perfect! We <3 you!

Sent on 11/14/2012

John · Married on 09/06/2012

Jennifer and her team is a joy to work with. Our business relationship has spanned over a course of over 3-years and continues to grow.

I can attest, as a vendor, that every project is handled expeditiously and with such professionalism. She takes pride in her work and certainly takes care of her clients. It’s evidence, with repeat business, of how well she executes.

Don’t take my word for it as I believe it’s always prudent for new clients to do their due diligence. Soon enough, they’ll quickly learn she is a class act with her craft.

I always look forward to the prospects in working with her. A definite thumbs up!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Jennifer and her team made our special day just perfect! From beginning to end, Jennifer is always very professional, accommodating and gets the job done! We are happy we decided to hire a wedding planner as it really took the stress off of us and we were able to really enjoy our day with family and loved ones and with out any worries:)

Sent on 10/14/2012

Nichole · Married on 02/12/2012

I had great pleasure working with Jennifer. Not only do I know her personally, but when I got engaged there was no other person I could ever want to be apart of our special day. Jennifer and her team made our wedding magical.

The professionalism she and her team provided was amazing. Jennifer was available for my needs 24/7. Without her this would not have been possible.

I strongly recommend using her for any wedding or event!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank You Nichole!! You made a BEAUTIFUL bride and the whole day brought tears to my eyes...it was amazing to be apart of it all. Cheers!!!

Natalie · Married on 07/23/2011

Working with Jennifer was the best decision I made for my wedding! She handled everything and made sure that our day was perfect and ran smoothly. I did not have a single worry! I would definitely recommend her to help with all of your wedding needs :)

Sent on 11/22/2011

Adena · Married on 09/05/2010

AMAZING...there are actually no words to describe Jennifer Renee and her wedding planning crew. She was there anytime i needed her or anytime I was even thinking to call her, she could read my mind and called me. She is EFFICIENT, A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH, PROFESSIONAL & SIMPLY THE BEST! Anyone that gets to work with her is truly blessed! She brings everything together just as you want it. My ultimate favorite quality is that she is ORGANIZED...and ready to take action! Thank you Jenn~ Andre and I had the greatest wedding all because of you!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2008

Jennifer is an amazing wedding coordinator. She was extremely helpful and made my wedding planning more enjoyable. She is professional and on-top of it! Jennifer has multiple referrals, which made my decisions on invitations, hair, makeup, and flowers that much easier. She was very attentive to mine and my husbands needs as well as what my mom and mother-in-laws, since they were involved in the decision making. I would recommend Jennifer to any friend or family member, she has actually coordinated many of my friend's weddings.

Thank you Jennifer for all or your hard work and patiences:)

Sincerely,