Jennifer Neves Photography Reviews

51 | Bristol, RI

51 Reviews for Jennifer Neves Photography

Christine · Married on 06/19/2016

Words can't express how grateful we are that we chose Jen. From the beginning she listened to everything we wanted. We were impressed with our on location engagement session at Newport Vineyard's but, we were blown away by our wedding photos. Jennifer was early for our wedding and stay well into the evening. Jen went above and beyond in every aspect. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2016

Jen and her team are the best of the best! I can't say enough amazing things about them. Jen is extremely responsive and an absolute joy to work with. Her and her entire team are extremely talented and captured our wedding beautifully. We can't stop admiring how wonderful all our photos came out. Would recommend Jen to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Allison · Married on 10/23/2015

For years I had been looking at Jen's photographs on facebook and could not wait until I got married so that she could capture my day. When the time finally came, I was ecstatic. Jen was the first and only photographer I met with. Meeting with her solidified my decision. She has the best personality- she is fun, bubbly, warm, and very professional!

The day of our wedding, Jen added so much fun and excitement, meanwhile keeping everyone organized and on time. We were able to shoot at several locations and still get all the shots we needed.

Our photos came out absolutely amazing!! Everyone is in love with them! She really captured the mood and feeling of the day. I honestly cannot say enough about Jen! She is the absolute best wedding photographer in Rhode Island.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Paul · Married on 09/12/2015

It's hard to know where to begin to describe how completely amazing Jen is! She made our Newport wedding absolutely perfect. Aside from taking absolutely gorgeous photos, Jen made our entire wedding day fun and relaxed and completely organized. When we met her we knew she was the one. She is talented, dedicated, hard working, and has an amazing personality. We had a wonderful engagement photo shoot with Jen and she gave us amazing ideas for wedding photos. On the day of the wedding Jen was early to arrive to get things started. She kept things moving all day, got amazing photos, and everyone in the wedding party LOVED her! I can't imagine having had my wedding without Jen. She is absolutely amazing and she will make your day one that you will never forget!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Jennifer is excellent. Professional, pleasant, organized, keeps everyone on a time schedule. She loves what she does which makes a huge difference, I would highly highly recommend her! I just had my wedding 8/13 so have not seen the photos yet.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/02/2015

When my future husband and I were first asked by Jennifer Neves what we wanted our guests to leave our wedding saying our answer was one word...WOW! Wow that was beautiful, Wow that was interesting, Wow that was different...It didn't matter, as long as the first word out of their mouths was WOW. If it was, then we knew we accomplished what it was we were looking for from our ceremony and reception, which was something different. Jennifer's expertise and professionalism was an integral part in obtaining the WOW! We were looking for. Jennifer's reputation precedes her which is why we went to her for our photos to begin with. We heard that she did incredible work and that she is a take charge type of person and punctual, all very true. We can't thank her enough for her quick reflexes both with her camera in catching our special day, and also in her incredible crisis management abilities in saving our reception by finding a DJ within an hour when our band was a no show! We are honored that Jennifer Neves will forever be an exceptional part of our "wedding story". From the bottoms of our hearts, we can't thank her enough for all she did in making our day wonderful. We are grateful to count her among our friends and look forward to seeing her again in the future. The magic that she did with our photos made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Heather · Married on 07/18/2015

You cannot go wrong with Jen! We actually booked her before meeting her because we were so impressed with our conversation over the phone and her reviews. She was everything all of her reviews say she is. Professional, easy to work with and fun. She made our day totally stress free and the pictures came out amazing. You will not be disappointed with Jen!

Sent on 08/19/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 07/12/2015

Jen Neves is worth every single penny! From the moment me and my (now) husband met her , we fell in love with her warm personality , and knew we had to have her be part of our big day. And boy were we right !! Not only did we love our engagement pictures (which were amazing, tons of different locations and great shots) but the day of our wedding was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! jennifer got every single shot i wanted and more she also improvised which i loved and allowed me to get one of the best shots of my wedding and she did it all in a timely fashion and with nothing but a big smile on her face! Even my bridal party was raving about how much they loved her! After the day went so great i didn't think she could possibly be anymore amazing, but i was wrong. The photos came to me SOOOO fast and in outstanding quality! My parent albums, large print and proofs are all done and my wedding was only 3 months ago, talk about record breaking!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jacinta · Married on 06/13/2015

WOW is all that comes to mind when speaking of Jennifer Neves. When my now husband and I met with Jen almost two years ago, I knew immediately we had to have her! Her bubbly personality and amazing energy was exactly what we needed for our crazy Portuguese wedding! Jen was so very easy to work with accomodating our schedules when going to book our engagement pictures and answering any questions or requests I had with an awesome positive attitude. The day of our wedding came and it could not be more perfect! Jen captured every detail and provided us with so many pictures to capture moments we didn't want to miss. Our pictures are STUNNING and we could not have asked for a better photographer. We truly appreciate her work and friendship for the past couple of yeats! An absolute pleasure to work with and would hands down recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful pictures and for someone who will value your time and capture all the beautiful moments on your special day! The absolute best, we cannot stop raving.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Katie · Married on 06/06/2015

My (now) husband and I were looking for someone who truly meshed with our family for our big day, and Jennifer Neves & her team did just that! Photographs have always played an important part in our lives, and Jen truly captured ALL the important moments of our big day. She is enthusiastic, professional and a true talent!! I highly recommend her services for ANY occasion and can not thank her enough for her beautiful work :)

Sent on 07/03/2015

Liliana · Married on 04/18/2015

Jen was absolutely one of our favorite vendors. The moment we met...i felt like we were talking to a long lost friend about our wedding details and not just any photographer. We met with a few and she was definitely the most personable one. She was just as excited about our wedding as we were! We had a lot of interaction beforehand and i was always running ideas by her. We had our engagement session with her first and it was such a blast! She made us fee like movie stars in front of the camera. We got so many compliments on our photos.
    On our wedding day, she was really the one who ran the schedule and made sure we were where we were suppose to be at the right time. She caught all the most important moments of the day and made me feel so beautiful! Our wedding party had a blast with her and she really captured all their personalities in the photos. I could not of asked for a better photographer or better photos of our day. We will forever cherish the images. And even now that the wedding is over, I know i can still send her a quick text and she will always reply. I love that I not only have a photographer for life, but also a friend!! You will NOT regret hiring her as your wedding photographer. She makes you feel like you are her only client...when in reality she is just the most talented photographer in all of Rhode Island!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jen was so easy and fun to work with. She is friendly and outgoing and has the perfect personality to keep your wedding party laughing. She got us to our cocktail hour on time, which was our main request! We were thrilled with her professionalism and her ability to keep everyone on task while still having fun with us. Look no further, go with Jenn for your special day! My photos came out beautifully.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2014

I live in New York, and got married in Newport, so many of my decisions were based on reviews and a lot of web research.. if you are looking for an amazing photographer, Jennifer is the BEST, you do not need to look any further! I called Jen after reading reviews and after our phone conversation, I went with my gut and hired her. On my wedding, Jen made me feel so comfortable and confident; she has everything under control because she is so ORGANIZED! Jen is SO fun to work with, professional, and knowledgable and does everything you ask -she impressed me so much with so many little details, like having a small satchel attached to her belt loaded with Brides emergency kit (tide to go stick, make up, sewing kit, etc.), reminding my bridesmaids to apply more lipgloss to me when it wore off, making sure my dress looked perfect in every shot, just so many little details. I was in another New England wedding in Maine, and I couldn't believe the vast difference in photographers -- I can't stress enough how important it is to be professional and organized and to have a game plan. Jen will meet with you before the wedding and go over important /'must have' pictures, pictures you don't want, WHERE you want to be photographed, all with a time line. Picking a great photographer is so important to relive these moments, because trust me, you will be sad when it's all over! She is extremely reasonable in pricing for the quality of service she provides. She is a beautiful person inside and out, and I couldn't imagine having someone else photograph our wedding. I'm going to miss not working with her as much, but you can bet she will be doing our newborn photos ;)

Sent on 09/17/2014

Megan · Married on 08/22/2014

The first time I met with Jen I knew immediately that she had something special. From Jen's personality to her beautiful photography - I couldn't walk out the door without booking her for our wedding. She was the first photographer I was recommended to by our wedding venue the Regatta Place in Newport, RI and the only photographer I actually met with. Jen was such a pleasure to work with and was always there to answer any questions before the wedding day. I've been in 10 weddings as a bridesmaid or maid of honor - so I had some experience in this whole wedding thing. I have seen some awful work and some awful photographers who had no direction or control over the wedding party. Well let me tell you that Jen has it all from direction to control to outstanding work. She led the whole day and everything went so smooth and just the way I imagined it to be. On the day of the wedding she showed up early to take a look around to get ideas on where to take photos. Jen really spends a lot of time making things just perfect for you! You can tell that she takes a lot of pride in her work and absolutely LOVES what she does! I can't say enough about her and the work she does - she truly made our wedding complete and extra special! I couldn't be any happier - I not only have amazing photos of our special day but I also feel like I walked away having met someone truly amazing :) I would recommend Jennifer Neves to anyone looking for a photographer in a heart beat and will definitely be using her in the future! Best decision I made! Thank you :)

Sent on 09/18/2014

Krystal · Married on 08/02/2014

I have known Jennifer for a very long time so its no secret I wanted her to take my wedding photos.
    She made me feel so comfortable from our first meeting up until our wedding day. I truly had no worries about the quality of work I was about to receive. She was there 24/7 literally (phone,text,email) anything I needed help with she had answers. Jen and her team are extremely reliable. They were on time for every meeting, our engagement photos, and wedding day.
    She has this calming aura about her that just settles your nerves on your wedding day. I had a slight mental breakdown before my ceremony and started to cry and Jen came in like super hero, she calmed me down, gave me a pep talk and hug and even fixed my makeup and my hair. Now that was impressive. She whipped out lipstick, blush, bobby pins and made me look beautiful. No one could tell had I cried my eyes because my cake didn't come out as perfect as I wanted.

Jen is prepared for anything you or mother nature throw her way on your wedding day. The whole day ran smoothly because Jen was there.
    I wanted amazing wedding pictures and I was given flawless ones. We took so many pictures and it didnt even feel like we took as much as we did. Everything felt natural and Jen had everyone in an excellent mood all day. Jen and her assistant captured every moment possible some that I had even forgotten about until I viewed our proofs. From candid pictures of our entire wedding party and guests.
    Jennifer has an eye for detail that is unlike any other professional out there and I truly believe that it is present in all of her work.
    I highly recommend Jen to any bride who wants beautiful pictures from a professional who knows what they are doing, who is not only passionate about the work they do but takes pride in every photograph that they produce.
    If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Jennifer. Her pictures captured every intimate detail from our day and those are the memories I will have for ever

Sent on 09/16/2014

Jennie · Married on 07/25/2014

From the first time we met with Jen she was great! She's very understanding and does everything she can to make sure she captures every moment of your special day.
    We had a long list of pics we wanted and she was able to not only take all this pics, but she made sure we took pics that were not on the list but probably more important.
    She is a true professional and her energy, excitement and passion are what makes her truly amazing to work with.
    We can't recommend anyone else but Jennifer Neves Photography.

Sent on 09/20/2014
  • Z

Z · Married on 05/25/2014

Jen did our engagement and wedding pictures and she was honestly so great to work with and we absolutely love our pictures. We did a first look before our wedding and Jen made sure that we really stuck to the time schedule that we agreed upon prior to the weeding. Not only was Jen professional, and helped keep everyone on time but she was fun and so easy to work with. I would recommend Jen to any bride who is looking for a fun photographer to work with that delivers beautiful pictures.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Christy · Married on 02/22/2014

Jennifer is absolutely amazing to work with. From the second you meet her, you can see this is her passion, she gets as excited as you are about all the details! We had two formal meetings with her and did a lot of quick questions through email. If she can't immediately respond, her assistant will, so you are never left hanging. The day of she was a big part of why everything flowed so smoothly. Everyone loved her! She's beautiful inside and out and we all had fun with the photos. In looking at the photos she took, I feel like the most beautiful bride with the most handsome groom, so thank you Jen!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Dorothy · Married on 09/07/2013

I highly recommend Jennifer Neves, she is truly amazing. She is professional, creative and put everyone in my bridal party at ease. I absolutely LOVE my wedding pictures, they are AMAZING! Thanks Jennifer!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Tina · Married on 07/21/2012

Jennifer Neves is a professional, creative and amazing Photographer! I highly recommend her if you want perfect pictures for that special day.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2011

Jennifer Neves is awesome!! Our wedding pictures came out so amazing!! Could not of asked for a better photographer! She is such a wonderful person to work with and she really did a great job capturing our big day! Highly recommend you hire her!!!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Jorge · Married on 10/01/2011

Just like the photography! Beautiful and classy! Thank you!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Simply the BEST!!!
    Lee and Alicia :)

Sent on 03/05/2013

JAMES · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything about this experience with Jennifer Neves Photography was fantastic. A friend of ours recommended her for our wedding, and after meeting with her, understanding her personality and seeing her work, there was no doubt we were going with her and her company. She really helped us envision our day and plan out the timing, as we had no idea what to expect, and how to plan time so we could enjoy our special day. She also re-did our engagement photos and helped recommend quality vendors, such as our DJ. Then, her and her crew delivered on 'Game Day' with quality photos, and service to deliver our images quickly after our wedding day!

Sent on 12/21/2017

We haven't seen final proofs yet, but we can certainly recommend Jenn on the basis of her professionalism, her knowledge of Newport and use of location and lighting for her wedding shots. She was clear and decisive in working with the wedding party and easy to have around the whole day! We eagerly await the formal photographs.

Sent on 07/06/2013