Jennifer Lynn Events Reviews

16 | Weatogue, CT

16 Reviews for Jennifer Lynn Events

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

It's hard to find a wedding service that is going to fulfill all of your needs. I wanted to plan my wedding alone but given my work schedule, I needed the extra hand. I was hesitant at first to hire another individual and/or company to plan my dream day. However, when I was introduced to Jennifer I automatically knew that she would take my vision and turn it into a reality. Not once did Jennifer try and steer me away from the things I wanted for my wedding. The only thing she did do, is help and make every aspect (from the linens to the size of the candles I wanted) perfect. It's hard to find a company that you can rely on, I feel as though I lucked out with Jennifer Lynn Events. I was never pulled in the opposite direction and every dime that my fiance (at the time!) and I spent was worth it. Jennifer Lynn Events did not take advantage of the money we were willing to spend. I would (and do) recommend this company to any bride that wants to see her wedding become a reality.

Sent on 01/31/2011

Leigh · Married on 04/25/2015

Jennifer went above and beyond to make our wedding a special and very personalized day. Everything came together perfectly. The best part of working with Jennifer is that she made the week of our wedding EASY! She literally had it all worked out so that we could enjoy ourselves and time with friends and family. There are not enough stars to rate her services. I will use Jennifer Lynn Events for ANY event planning I do in the future in the CT area.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/28/2013

How someone can plan a wedding/event without Jennifer is beyond me. Being a first time bride and planning a wedding that was taking place 1500 miles from where I lived was a daunting task...until I met Jennifer. I had absolutely no idea of the best florist or DJ or even where to begin until I started working with Jennifer. She was amazing at recommending Vendors she trusted but did not make us feel we HAD to chose them (although we did and they were amazing). Whether it was guidance on proper wedding etiquette or listening to me venting about the ever changing guest list, Jennifer was always available to lend her expertise and talk me off the ledge. She truly cares about the clients she is working with, this is not a job to her; it's personal, it's her passion.

Having Jennifer with me the day of the wedding was another invaluable service she provided. I am a strong type A personality, always needing to control every aspect of what is going on around me because as arrogant as it sounds my thought is if I do it myself it will be done correctly. I mean how could anyone other than myself execute the ideas and visions I had of my wedding since I was a little girl? After working with Jennifer for about 9 months planning the wedding I (much to my own astonishment) handed everything over to her the day of the wedding. I didn't ask questions, I left all day-of, in the moment decision to her because I trusted her implicitly. I had no doubt she would make the best decision for my husband and I; not the decision that may the easiest to accomplish but truly what needed to be done to accomplish our vision for the day and she executed flawlessly.

Thank you Jennifer Lynn Events for allowing me to TRULY enjoy every single second of my dream wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

Great service! So glad I was referred!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jyoti · event on: 12/08/2012

Jennifer went above and beyond. Met and exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Amy · Married on 11/10/2012

I'm so happy we decided to go with a DOC and that we hired Jennifer. She helped make our vision and work over 18 months a reality the night of. She was communicative and there to help with whatever we needed. She was VERY reasonably priced and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a DOC or full wedding planner.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Andrea & Mike · Married on 09/08/2012

Jennifer did an excellent job in planning all aspects of our wedding celebration. From beginning to end she was able to take our thoughts and organize them into a spectacular event. Even through minor road blocks Jennifer was able to come up with creative solutions that preserved the theme and dynamic of the party. She was well connected to excellent vendors and we were very impressed in working with them. Jennifer was extremely professional in all her meetings with us, well prepared, and very organized. Her professionalism and expertise took much of the stress and anxiety away from the event and made every piece of it joyful. Her friendly and outgoing personality made her very approachable. She was readily accessible to discuss any and all matters surrounding our event. On the day of our event we felt very comfortable to leave all matters in Jennifer’s hands so we could enjoy our celebration. We feel very lucky to have found Jennifer and could not have done it without her. She became as important to our event as our family and friends! Thank you for all that you have done Jennifer! We highly recommend your services to anyone who is looking!

Sent on 10/29/2012

A · Married on 08/25/2012

Jennifer Lynn Events was an essential component to the planning and execution of our perfect wedding day. From my first meeting with Jennifer, I was impressed with her experience, professionalism, attention to detail and knowledge. Jennifer was able to provide me with great recommendations that worked with our budget. She went above and beyond the services outlined her contract, and was always extremely accessible and responsive to all our needs. Her organizational skills helped keep me on track and made planning my wedding less stressful. Knowing that Jennifer was in charge the day of the wedding put me at ease. She was able to juggle several tasks and maintain a high level of quality service. I knew Jennifer had done a wonderful job when my husband told me at the end of the night that he now understood why we needed a wedding planner! We were able to enjoy our wedding and celebrate with our guests, while Jennifer worked hard behind the scenes; working with vendors, making sure everyone stayed to the timeline, handling family issues, and even bustled my dress!! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning an event, her services were truly invaluable.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Love, love, love! I had the most wonderful and relaxed experience!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2012

My husband and I renewed our vows after 11 years. Jennifer was absolutely wonderful. She listened to everything we wanted and made it happen. You can see how much she loves her work by what she puts into it. I felt like the only bride in the world when we met. I can't thank her enough for the beautiful day she gave us.

Sent on 11/02/2012
  • User2030935 · event on: 10/02/2011

It was amazing to work with Jennifer Lynn Events! Thank you for everything!!! It was perfect!! Much Love!!!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Linda · Married on 10/16/2010

Jennifer was exceptional to work with. During our initial meeting, she listened very attentively to my expressed wishes and vision for my wedding. She found the perfect venue and took care of every detail - from the table decor, linens, table setting, breath-taking bridal flowers, to the beautiful 3 tier cake, which was incredibly delicious. The photographer she recommended was fabulous - he suburbly captured every precious moment. Her professional relationships with and knowledge of area vendors was phenominal. She had an answer for all my questions and a unique solution for everything I considered "problems". Jennifer listened to my vision and produced a wedding day that surpassed all my dreams and all within budget I might add. I could go on and on. I would wholeheartedly recommend Jenny, and I certainly have, to anyone wishing for a memorable event .

Sent on 02/17/2011

Kate · Married on 08/28/2010

Working with Jennifer Lynn Events was a pleasure!

Jennifer was able to grasp and understand everything I wanted and more for my wedding. As I am sure any bride or bride to be knows how stressful it can be to plan a wedding and having help from Jennifer Lynn Events made planning go much smoother! The ideas and creativity that Jennifer suggested was more then I could have ever done myself!

The cost is also extremely reasonable especially for what you are receiving in such beautiful wedding. I want to thank you Jennifer for giving me my dream wedding!

Sincerely,

Kayt (Newlywed)

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2008

I couldn't have asked for more in a wedding planner. Jennifer was there for us every step of the way and made sure our special day went off without a hitch. Some of the simple touches that Jennifer brought to our wedding were the things that made it so elegant, things I wouldn't have even thought of. We understand that weddings aren't cheap but Jennifer was able to work within our budget and make all of our dreams come true. Thanks Jennifer, I couldn't have done it without you. I'll be recommending you to all my friends.

Rebecca · Married on 11/06/2011

Jennifer provided excellent service to us on the day of our wedding as the on-site coordinator and prior to the event. She suggested great vendors for us to work with, gave suggestions that saved us money and also helped orchestrate the event timeline so that everything went off without a hitch!

She is professional and friendly, and seemed to be ready to do anything we needed. Her presence on the wedding day was very calming to me, and more importantly, to my mother. Having her there took away all of the worry of little details being forgotten or having to ask an aunt or family friend to run a last minute errand. Her services were completely worth it and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2010

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding planned by Jennifer Lynn Events, and it was by far the most elegant wedding I have attended. Everything was customized to the bride's wishes, and it all looked absolutely fantastic. Everything from the decorations to the food to the music was superb. The entire wedding ran smoothly and was a stress-free and wonderful day for all of us! Jennifer Lynn Events did a great job!