Jennifer Luu Reviews

90 | Houston, TX

90 Reviews for Jennifer Luu

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2011

We are so thankful that we found Jennifer to officiate our wedding. She is genuine and very funny. She helped us to create just what we wanted, a very special and personal ceremony!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Donald · Married on 06/18/2011

The funniest officiant EVER! Who knew wedding ceremonies could be fun! On time, efficient, thorough, everything went smoothly, would pay much more than asking price - Highly recommended.

Her's and Her's · Married on 05/15/2011

I cannot say enough about the wonderful job Jennifer Luu did as the officiant at our wedding. She found a meaningful way to tell our story and guide us through the most beautiful ceremony we could have imagined. She infused our ceremony with humor and heart, and all of our guests loved her. I would recommend Jennifer without reservation- You will be thrilled with your choice!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Dawn · Married on 05/15/2011

Jennifer is an extraordinary officiant. She was committed to providing a ceremony that embodied our spirit. She made everyone laugh out loud, cry, and pulled us in. Her experience as a performer means she is effortless in front of a crowd and the ceremony she put together was pure perfection. I can't say enough about how special she made this day.

Sent on 08/14/2011

Katie · Married on 05/15/2011

I cannot rave about Jennifer Luu enough. We had so many of our guests come up and compliment us on her ceremony. She interviewed us ahead of time to get a sense of our couple's story and then incorporated into the narrative of our wedding ceremony. It was so personal and absolutely amazing. If you want to have a fantastic day, a fantastic ceremony that is all about you and your partner and is sweet and loving, then book Jennifer Luu!

Jeff · Married on 05/15/2011

Jennifer was an amazing officiant. She was funny, sincere, and really took the time to get to know the couple. Her professionalism always shined through as she seemed completely dedicated to making the wedding ceremony a wonderful experience for my two good friends. I had the opportunity to sit next to Jennifer at the reception, and she was absolutely lovely--just a sweet, smart, and caring person all around. Any couple would be lucky to have Jennifer as part of their ceremony.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Tammy · Married on 09/05/2010

Jennifer performed the most heartfelt, personalized, and enjoyable wedding ceremony I had ever seen. While maintaining the utmost professionalism, you could tell she spent as much time as she possibly could and really listened to the couple to make their ceremony personal. Her specialty is adding a the right amount of humor to the ceremony. Honestly, the bride had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. Guests looked disappointed that the ceremony was over. Most importantly, you could tell she really enjoyed joining the lives of two souls in love, which made for an absolutely beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Matt · Married on 09/05/2010

Jennifer is amazing! She really gets to know you and your story. Funny and sincere--the ceremony was so delightful and touching. Jennifer made sure the day really was perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2011

C · Married on 09/05/2010

Jennifer was the officiant for our wedding, and of all the vendors I had (who were all pretty wonderful), I would say she was the BEST. I still hear our friends and family talking about how amazing and memorable our ceremony was, and it's been almost a year since our wedding...and my family is not easy to please. Once you meet Jennifer, you understand that your ceremony will be unique, it's not going to be cookie-cutter. Jennifer adds a personalization to your ceremony that I've never seen at another wedding ceremony, and that's what I really wanted. There wasn't a dry eye in the house; it was a perfect combination of humor and emotion. Jennifer provided such a captivating and touching ceremony, and will always be so grateful for those memories. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Christa · Married on 01/20/2017

I had seen Jennifer perform a couple ceremonies before and knew she would one day perform my wedding! I hadn't even known the couples and I felt as I knew all about their story and their magnificent love -- and my eyes welt up with tears for this amazing ceremony I had witnessed!!! Flash forward to our wedding day -- Jennifer was a breeze to work with! She created such beautiful ceremony dialogue that all the guests came up to us afterwards and felt that they knew us, our story, our love, our family, and our closest friends. Her words created an atmosphere of love, the humor that Kev and I share, joy of family, and painted the perfect picture of the beautiful future we see for our selves.

Jennifer is extremely talented! She has a calming cadence in her speech and perfect timing! She has the ability to tie in the happy, the funny, and the sad (we lost close family members just before the wedding) in a way that is both endearing and light. We're so happy we hired her!

Sent on 02/02/2017

John · Married on 09/05/2010

Jennifer performed an outstanding ceremony for our extended family last Labor Day weekend. She provided a special personal touch I have not seen from many other wedding ceremonies. Primarily because she spent so much time interviewing the bride and groom and was able to share the couples stories with those in attendance that might not have been as intimately involved in their lives. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for there own wedding or to emcee a special event. She is well spoken and quick on her feet, and funny. A true professional.

Max · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Rev. Luu for our wedding this past weekend and everything about the experience was fantastic. Going back to our initial email communication, she was very friendly, punctual, clear, and was incredibly easy to work with and worked around our schedules to find a time to chat over Skype to get acquainted. Once we decided to use her for our wedding, she was always very responsive to any questions we had. She worked with us to design a ceremony that would work with what we wanted, including some elements that she had not taken part in before (e.g. Jewish elements), but she was very flexible and accommodating and willing to make sure we had the ceremony that fit with what we wanted. And on wedding day itself, it was clear why all of her reviews are glowing--her ceremony was fantastic. She picked out the best pieces of what we had written to include as she told our story. She really made sure we felt special, and made sure our guests understood what made us unique. Everyone felt incredibly included, and we were thrilled with the ceremony. Could not recommend Rev. Luu any more highly.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2012

I really enjoyed working with Jennifer. She was absolutely wonderful and made me and my husband feel very comfortable. I had an instant click with Jennifer and new right away that she was our officiant. She made a beautiful ceremony with lots of laughs. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. Thank you Jennifer!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Kevin · Married on 05/15/2011

I stood up in a wedding which was officiated by Jennifer Luu and it was fantastic! She was professional, personable, funny (as requested by the brides), and overall charming. She did a wonderful job!

Mel · Married on 10/25/2007

I recently attended a wedding of two of my closest friends and witnessed the amazing work of Reverend Luu. She served as the couples Officiate and through the service was able to craft a beautiful message, which brought laughter, tears, and love into the heart of all those in attendance. It was clear through her work that Rev. Luu invests the time to connect with the couple. Her words illustrate the essence of who they are and the love they share. Rev. Luu’s professional yet personal demeanor is remarkable! I highly recommend Rev. Luu.

Sent on 06/15/2011