Jennifer Koe Photography Reviews

5 | Salisbury, NC

5 Reviews for Jennifer Koe Photography

• Amy

Amy · Married on 04/02/2016

We decided to use Jennifer as a photographer for our engagement photos as well as our wedding & would highly recommend her to anyone! When I first met Jennifer she was very down to earth, friendly, and professional. I instantly knew she would be perfect for us. We had never had someone professionally photograph us and didn't know if it would be awkward or not. Let me tell you, we felt extremely comfortable and it ended up being so much fun! Not only was it fun, but our photos turned out phenomenal. We were very pleased that she captured special moments that we will forever keep. She also is very quick to return an email, phone call, or any questions you may have. She was a major help on trying to figure out our timeline for our wedding too. She does a really awesome job and won't disappoint you. If we could do it all over again we would choose Jennifer again in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

Loved working with Jennifer. She was the perfect fit for us. We are just so thrilled with our pictures! She did an amazing job and was really easy to work with. Our friends have had nothing but nice things to say about her. We had our wedding photos within 2 weeks! Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

We have had so much fun looking through our wedding photos and seeing again just how perfect our day was and how amazing a job Jennifer Koe did capturing it. Jennifer did an outstanding job making us comfortable and capturing how happy and excited everyone was on our wedding day. Everyone who sees the pictures is so impressed with what a great photographer we had. Working with Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Dana · Married on 09/24/2016

Jennifer is so talented and great to work with. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Our pictures from the wedding and my bridal portraits turned out better than I could have imagined. She captured every part of our day. If I had to do it again I wouldn't think twice about picking her!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Ryn · Married on 05/21/2016

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

My first meeting with Jennifer was great, she was very friendly and helpful. After booking with her she provided a great deal of information for planning our engagement pictures as well as for setting up our day of calendar and shot list. We received our images back quickly and loved getting previews on social media. The pictures were great! Everyone loved them. We think that Jennifer might have benefitted from a second shooter or an assistant. We feel we missed a couple shots we would have liked to have with wedding party and during the ceremony. It also took us a while to get through our family and newlywed shots, and during the ceremony my family was slightly distracted by her crossing back and forth. All in all the photos we recieved are beautiful and will be cherished forever!

Sent on 08/19/2016