Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Jennifer Jeanne Events, LLC

My daughter used Jennifer as the wedding planner. Everything went so smoothly, all was presented beautifully. As for Jen, she is the epitome of what calm, cool, collected and in control is. Somehow she has mastered coordination, being wherever she needs to be, at any moment without the slightest delay, without the slightest hint of concern, worry or pressure or imposition. Nothing ruffles her or catches her off guard. Her very presence in any situation magically corrects, calms and smoothly moves everyone and everything in the right direction. Her eye for warmth, intimacy and natural in setup, design & décor is breathtaking. She brought beauty, sincerity, love and integrity to a celebration of a special union of two people, their friends and families, which I believe has become a rarity in "weddings". Thank you Jen and to all who are a part of your team!...Patrysha

Profile Picture Patrysha, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn was the perfect person for carrying out our needs as the 'Day Of Event Planner' of our semi formal cocktail party reception. Jenn brings experience based ideas and solutions to the planning discussion. Jenn's easy going personality and practicality is refreshing. She did not try to put her personal style on our event. She and her team are simply CAN DO! As the Mother of the Bride, I feel like Jenn and her team was the oil to keep our event moving smoothly. Many thanks to Jennifer Jeanne Events!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I even begin?! I feel like the luckiest bride having Jenn to be a part of our wedding. I am a planner and organizer as it is, and I originally thought I would just need someone to be there the day of the wedding to carry out all of my plans. Boy, was I wrong! It was SO helpful being able to get advice from Jenn throughout the wedding planning process, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it through the month before the wedding without Jenn! I had every detail, timeline, and list in my head and I felt like I was going to explode! Once we had our meeting with Jenn one month out from the wedding date, I felt like a giant load had been lifted from my shoulders! She took down every note and asked me about details I hadn't even thought about yet! When I thought I was going to break with all my to-do lists, she calmly told me she would take care of it - music to my ears!

Jenn has a calming presence which I didn't realize I needed until I met her. With all of the stress and emotion that is inevitable when it comes to wedding planning, Jenn handles herself with such grace and peace that is contagious and immediately took away my stress knowing that she had everything handled. In the weeks prior to the wedding, she contacted vendors, emailed me updates, and advocated for us to create the most incredible wedding - I couldn't have even dreamed up such a perfect day and it wouldn't have been so perfect without Jenn! She is detailed, organized, and creative. I truly was able to relax and ENJOY my wedding day because of Jenn's professionalism, energy, and organization. I am beyond thankful for the work she put into our day - she truly made us feel like guests at our own wedding. I would wholeheartedly recommend Jenn to anyone and everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jenn! Words cannot explain how thankful we are for all you did for us! xoxo

Profile Picture Christy, 4/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

What to say about our experience with Jennifer Chapman as our wedding coordinator? In one word, "royalty." Jennifer made me and my bride feel like royalty on the day of our wedding. Not in an uppity or pretentious way, either. We're yoga studio owners, so we wouldn't have liked a super uptight or snobby coordinator type. Jennifer was in love with our love, in a heart centered and totally sincere way. We felt like she was a member of our family for the most special day in our lives, and for us that's huge. From her arrangement of our flowers and the amazing decoration of our altar (we had some very specific visions of our altar and she blew our minds going far beyond them), to getting our entire party organized and on time for pictures and in the right places for each moment, to cracking jokes at just the right moments, to crying along with us at the sweetest points of our day, Jennifer was born to do this kind of work. In fact on the airplane to our honeymoon in Belize the next day, all we could keep saying to each other was how thankful we were that Jennifer was right by our side throughout the entire experience. We couldn't recommend her more highly. She is patient, kind, funny, classy but down to earth. She is wise about the best way to do things when you don't know what to do, but never pushy and always accommodating if you want to do something your own unique way. She is timely and always available before the wedding to discuss preparations, but she was at her best when it came down to the special day itself. She transformed from planner into the most supportive angelic hostess and guide through the experience that you could ever ask for. Jennifer we love you and you'll always be part of the memory of the best day of our lives!! Adam & Ashley (Caboose Farm in Maryland)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer became a close confidant and friend. She was involved as much or as little as we wanted and made the day as we pictured it and more. She is friendly and was always available even with her busy schedule.

Profile Picture Nicholle, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was putting my event together on a budget, in 7 months, and I had no idea how I was going to pull it off. My family did not live close, so I reached out to Jenn. She put my mind at ease and lowered my stress level within 15 minutes. Her calm and reassuring demeanor was exactly what I needed. After sharing my Pinterest information with her and quick logistics, she was confident and ready to create the perfect setting for our special day.

The wedding day rolled around and I could not put a price on the peace of mind I had knowing that Jenn had OUR dream in mind. She created the perfect ambiance and patiently handled each hurdle with the utmost professionalism. She seemed to know exactly when I needed to be pulled aside to take a breather from my family, or to sip some water. For lack of a cheesier line, "she was my port in the storm." My day would not have been such a memorable success without her unwavering support.

Profile Picture Geri-Lyn, 3/22/14, 1 Review