Jennifer Higham Photography Reviews

Jennifer Higham Photography 7

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2012

My wife and I got married on June 25, 2012
    Jennifer Higham was our photographer
    Jenn did a phenomenal job capturing our special day;
    our pictures are not only beautiful but also artistic. She made us
    feel comfortable and at ease as there was a severe weather advisory
    on our wedding day. The morning of the wedding she contacted us and gave us
    other options which in the end turned out more beautiful that our previous vision.
    she not only captured us, but also the beauty of the clouds over the water on the overcast day and later the terrific sun when it finally decided to show. We look forward to using Jenn for future events; she is not only professional but very affordable. Jenn thank you for making our special day even more special with such beautiful images. Looking forward to working with you soon.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was a pleasure to work with both of you. I look forward to seeing you again! You ended up with a beautiful day. Everything fell into place and your wedding was perfect! You are both beautiful and cant wait to work with you again! Thank you so much!!!
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 05/26/2012

Jenn was fabulous! She kept me at ease the entire day and got great shots of everyone! She was very flexible and made last minute changes without any hesitation. The photos and her presentation of them are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Trish · Married on 12/30/2011

Jenn Higham photographed our recent wedding and provided the utmost responsibility, professionalism and service as a photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone who'd ask and want the same. She has a true talent and an eye for capturing the special details important to, not only a bride, but anyone who cherishes photos of loved ones and special events. Our photos were superb, and Jenn went above and beyond what we asked for and I found I couldn't thank her enough! ~Trish and Patrick Sheridan

Sent on 04/04/2012

Jayme · Married on 06/19/2010

Jenn was an absolute pleasure to work with! The pictures she took for our wedding are beautiful! The attention to all the small details are so important to a bride and Jenn captured so many of those for me. Just a tip for future brides - make a list of EVERY picture you may think you want and with everyone you may want a picture of to look back on. It's so worth the time to make that list and Jenn will NOT disappoint you!!!! Thank you again Jenn, you're the best!

Sent on 09/08/2010

jan · Married on 06/03/2016

3.2
      3.0
      2.5
      3.0

She was nice and all but I was disappointed with the amount of photos that were from the reception. I felt the results were weak in capturing the guests at the reception and seemed she was just really good for "bridal party photos" after the ceremony/before reception. If I knew what I was going to get from her.. I would have just booked the ceremony and took my own photos at the reception. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos at the reception. :(

Sent on 07/05/2016