Jennifer Grant Photo Reviews

9 | Bloomfield Hills, MI

9 Reviews for Jennifer Grant Photo

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2011

Jennifer was awesome. I barely even knew she was there all day, and she really captured the moments. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Kimberly · Married on 09/04/2010

We couldn't have been happier with Kate Linden Studios! Jennifer was WONDERFUL to work with and put my husband and me at ease. She is extremely professional, friendly and most importantly a very talented photographer!!! If you are looking for fresh and beautiful wedding photos at a reasonable price look no further!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Natalie · Married on 06/05/2010

Jennifer was so awesome to work with. We are sooo sooo happy with our pictures and feel like we got them at a great price. Jennifer gave us so much time and attention through out the whole process, not just on our wedding day. You couldn't get a better photographer, which is why my new "cousin-in-law" will also be having Jennifer photograph her wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2010

Jennifer is AMAZING. She was a diamond in the rough when we found her, it took a LOT of digging through many google search pages of other photographers, (JUST before she became Kate Linden Studios) and her blog was the only one we saw that gave us the feeling that she could capture what we wanted from our special day. She was very personable, flexible (we had to change our date) and professional throughout the year and a half we planned our wedding after booking her services. The day of our wedding, it was 90, sunny and HUMID... and of course our ceremony was outside, as were the majority of the pictures. Jennifer was hot and getting eaten alive by bugs all day and night, but even after 8 hours you would never know it. She was smiling and so happy the entire time. My family and friends absolutely loved her, and we are 150% thrilled with the pictures we've seen so far. Out of 5 stars... We'd give her 6!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2010

You cannot find a better photographer than Jennifer Grant at Kate Linden Studios. Not only is she professional and incredibly responsive to your needs, she is so friendly and upbeat that she brings even more excitement to your big day. AND her skills are amazing. She has a great vision for creative, beautiful shots, while also making sure to get all of the traditional ones you want. I can't say enough about her and her work. Everyone in Michigan (and beyond) should use her!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Meagan · Married on 12/19/2009

Jennifer Grant from Kate Linden studios is more than a photography professional. She a caring, compassionate person who wants to deliver the best experience for her clients. On your somewhat chaotic and busy wedding day she brings an air of calm and competence. You know that you will have your day captured in beautiful photographic memories.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Heather · Married on 10/17/2009

Kate Linden Studios exceeded our expectations! We couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out. There's so many gorgeous, unique and fun photos to choose from. They captured the entire day beautifully. The photographer spent the day with us from early afternoon until late into the night. We truly appreciated all the time, effort and creativity. They were extremely helpful throughout the planning process, answering any questions that we had along the way. The work speaks for itself. Without a doubt, we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2009

Katie · Married on 09/19/2009

Fun, very talented photographer. Captures beautiful images, awesome to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2009

Allie · Married on 07/05/2014

Jennifer is an artist! She shot our friends' wedding and we knew that we had to book her right away! She traveled to Grand Rapids for our engagement photos and they turned out beautifully! Our wedding photos absolutely took our breath away. I oftentimes find myself scrolling through them on a random day, just to reminisce. If I could give one bit of advice or concern, it would be to have more organization prepared for the family photos. We have a large family and although, I tried my very best to give everyone duties and responsibilities, our family members were scattered all over the venue when it came to photo time. Jennifer had her list of which families to capture, however, she didn't have anyone listed by name so when it came time to check everyone off the list, it was a little chaotic. In the end, we didn't get a family portrait of my mom and my grand parents, or with my immediate family because there were so many people around! This was partially my fault, but if I had to do it again, I would even include pictures of each family for reference so she could easily wrangle everyone together!

Jennifer was super flexible and even agreed to "take a break" during the reception so that she could come back for our sparkler send-off while keeping in the 5 hour time frame.

Jennifer showered us with cute little gifts, notes, and photos, just because, it was a treat. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for any photography sessions.

Sent on 11/19/2014