Jennifer Grace Stylist Reviews

88 | Grand Rapids, MI

88 Reviews for Jennifer Grace Stylist

Jessie · Married on 07/01/2017

I have gotten my hair done for many other weddings I've stood in, school dances, etc. This was by far the best! All of my bridesmaids looked great. I was the bride and my hair looked great and stayed all night! Everyone was complimenting me all night and my hair stayed even once I took my veil off. Jennifer was also so sweet and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend anyone booking a wedding to use her!!! You will be so happy you did :)

Sent on 07/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Jennifer was AMAZING! Highly recommend her to anybody!! I brought an idea of how I wanted my hair done to the trial and my hair looked BETTER than I imagined! My hair, my Mom's hair and all of my bridesmaid's hair was flawless on my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Jennifer is fun and easy to work with and I loved that she was willing to come to my venue to get us ready. All my bridesmaids loved her too!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/12/2017

Jennifer is so cute, spunky, and fun, and also happens to be a bomb hairstylist too! I hired Jennifer to style myself, all of my bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers, for our wedding day last week. She traveled to my site and showed up right on time, brought all the necessary things, injected her energy into the group, and made everyone look gorgeous in record time. More importantly, everyone's hair stayed put throughout the night despite LOTS of dancing. I wish I could put up pictures on here! The best part of all, Jennifer is super affordable!

Thank you so much Jennifer!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jennifer Grace Stylist's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Meghan! It was an honor to be apart of your special day and I had a blast! I look forward to seeing the wedding photo's!

Marcy · Married on 04/08/2017

Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me have the best day ever. Everything turned out soo amazing and I am just so grateful!

Sent on 04/25/2017

I am so glad I chose Jennifer to work with me and my bridal party. She was very flexible and worked with me to make sure my wedding day hair style was perfect. She was professional, polite, and is a great person. We all enjoyed our time with her and loved our styles.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2016

Jennifer Grace did an amazing job with my hair and made me feel beautiful on my Wedding Day. I planned my wedding from California and we were able to talk over the phone and through e-mail for the planning. I did a trial in California just to see what I did/ didn't want for the Wedding Day. She traveled out to the hotel where we were getting ready to do my up-do and the hair of my bridesmaids and Mother. She was fun to work with and professional. Thanks for making us all look beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Brook · Married on 09/03/2016

Jennifer Grace is an amazing hair stylist. I would recommend her to anyone. She was hired to style my bridesmaids and myself for my wedding. She did an excellent job! She was able to keep everyone on schedule. She kept the day stress free. She is reasonably priced and is able to travel for the job. To top off all the great qualities above, she has an amazing personality! I wish my wedding wasn't over, if I had to do everything over again (hoping I won't) I would choose her again without a doubt.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

The last thing you want to be worrying about on your wedding day is whether or not your hair looks good. I definitely had no worries about my hair. Jen did such a great job and the price was fantastic! Not only did she do a great job styling my hair as well as my bridal party's hair, but she was so much fun and easy to talk to- it's impossible to feel stressed while she's there!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

Jennifer Grace is extremely talented and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hair stylist for their wedding. For my wedding, she styled my hair, my mom's, my mother-in-law's and all of my bridesmaids. She is able to do any style that someone may want (we all picked different styles and had different lengths of hair to work with) and she listened at the bridal trial and at the day of my wedding and ensured that I had exactly the look I wanted! She is talkative and makes you feel comfortable and I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer Grace. If you want to love your hair, enjoy your wedding day, and have someone you can trust make you look stunning on your wedding day, hire her to do your hair!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Rita · Married on 06/11/2016

Jennifer Grace did all the hair for my daughters wedding and did an AMAZING job. It was such a blessing to look beautiful and not have to worry about my hair. I can't tell you the number of compliments I got. Even 2 months after the wedding I still have people telling me how lovely my hair was at the wedding. This Mother of the Bride was over the top happy with Jennifer Grace's outstanding professionalism. Thank you Jenn for a job well done. You are AWESOME!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Jennifer was a dream to work with and really put my feelings first. She wanted to make sure that I was completely calm and happy on the big day. My bridesmaids also adored her! She was super flexible, because we even added on a few extra people in the end. I think she did a total of 10 people. I was worried at first if there would be enough time, but she rocked it without a problem!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Chelsie · Married on 04/23/2016

Jennifer was so great to work with. She is kind, accommodating, and so down-to-earth. She also was so sweet when I wanted little tweaks here and there and definitely made my bridal hair dreams come true!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Jennifer is not only the sweetest person, but she is amazing with hair and so patient! She created exactly the look every girl wanted and worked so quick! We had a morning wedding (11:30 am) and she was finished will all 6 people in record time, but made the whole experience fun and relaxed. I hope she felt, as we did, that she was just a part of our bridal party laughing and enjoying the morning! I would HIGHLY suggest Jen for any of your events but specifically your big day, I have never loved my hair more.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Casey · Married on 10/31/2015

Jennifer Grace is an exceptional stylist! A true professional. She did an amazing job with everyone's hair in my family and wedding party. She has great personality, and all the girls commented on, not only how talented of a stylist she was, but also how fun she was to work with!! Absolutely fabulous!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Valerie · Married on 10/24/2015

Jennifer did the hair styles for my daughters wedding. My daughter, bridesmaid and me, mother of the bride. We all looked so beautiful, we knew the look that each of us wanted and Jennifer got each look right. But the fun we had getting ready will be the part I remember the most, still laughing when I think about it, no stress, that is saying a lot when your hours away from walking down the aisle. Thank you for being a part of our special day.

P.S. I nailed the Cupid shuffle.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Gabby · Married on 10/17/2015

Jennifer was extremely accommodating to my bridal inquiry and went above and beyond to ensure we were all taken care of on the day. She was very prompt in her response and assisted me every step of the way from scheduling the initial trial to the actual wedding day. Her creative styling was reflected in each of my bridesmaids and mothers, highlighting their own individual style and beauty, her positive energy kept everything light and truly allowed us to enjoy in the day.

It was a pleasure having the opportunity being styled in her salon (we scheduled it on a day where we had the entire salon to ourselves) and having her be a part of my wedding day is a moment I genuinely cherish.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jennifer was excellent to work with. She was incredibly flexible and responsive, considering I live in Las Vegas and was getting married in Grand Rapids. She was timely and prepared on the day of the wedding. She was also very pleasant and positive to have in the room with me on the day of my wedding. She worked with me on what I wanted and executed it perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Jennifer Grace Bridal Hair Stylist

Sent on 09/22/2015

Erin · Married on 09/05/2015

Jennifer was accommodating, friendly, and very professional, not to mention EXCELLENT at making my hair perfect for my wedding day. I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and it turned out exactly like I envisioned. She was funny, relaxed, and confident in her ability, and absolutely made sure I loved it before anything else. She helped my wedding day turn out just the way I wished for. Thank you Jen! I would rd come d you to any bride that is looking for a caring professional that is great at her job!

Sent on 09/21/2015

nicole · Married on 08/28/2015

Jennifer was amazing on our wedding day! She showed up early and was very flexible the day of. She is a lot of fun and even brought a few props to take pictures with after! Definitely would recommend her to family and friends and my sister already booked her for her own wedding next year!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Elena · Married on 08/22/2015

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. I truly felt like I was in the BEST hands and so were my girls. As a bride, I don't think there is a day that you should look any better than that of your wedding day. Jennifer made all my visions come true and was so caring and FUN! She is beyond talented and did myself, 6 bridesmaids, flower girl, and 2 mothers in about 6 hours. SHE IS AMAZING and put up with all the craziness myself and my entourage brought. She is open to ideas and visions and works with whatever you want to do! Jennifer is prompt and organized and I cannot say good enough things about her and her work! :-)

Sent on 08/30/2015

Sharon · Married on 07/25/2015

This amazing young lady single handedly did the hair of 15 women beginning at 7:30 am on a Saturday. She was prompt, professional and a joy to work with. She was scheduled to do 14 ladies and when an additional person showed up, she didn't blink an eye and easily added this person into the line up. I would definitely recommend her to any one considering using a stylist for any occasion.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Lydia · Married on 07/24/2015

Jennifer Grace brings fun, laughter, and professionalism to any event!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Meggan · Married on 07/10/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job! I have thick difficult wavy frizzy hair and she turned it into perfection. She is delightful and easy going and will work with you to make sure your happy with the outcome. I highly recommend Jennifer for any important events.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sonya · Married on 07/04/2015

I loved working with Jennifer! She did an amazing job and she is very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her for a wedding or event.

Sent on 07/21/2015