Jennifer Evans Events Reviews

32 | Farmingdale, NY

32 Reviews for Jennifer Evans Events

• Y

yvette · event on 05/19/2012

Jenn truly is gifted at what she does! She recently planned a victorian themed baby shower for me that was exquisit. Her attention to detail was superb. I wanted my guest to have a memorable day and because of the Jenn they did. I look forward to seeing what she creates for all of my daughters upcoming milestones.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Johna · Married on 05/11/2012

I cannot say enough about my experience about working with Jennifer Evans Events. Jenn saw my vision and created an exquisite event that I never knew possible. From invitations, decor, cake vendors, and all of those little details, you name it, Jenn has all of the ideas and makes it happen.
    Jenn is excellent at getting to know you personally, asking all of the right questions and creating an event that is unique and undeniably "you". My guests were floored by every unexpected detail and that "WOW" factor that Jenn created that really blew them away.
    Working with Jenn is a breeze. Jenn is diligent, organized, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. She and her "dream team" truly live up to their name. I loved working with Jenn so much that I called her back to plan my baby shower. Again, my expectations were exceeded and blown out of the water. I cannot wait to plan my next event with her.

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • User2680463 · event on 12/23/2011

The extraordinary Jennifer Evans created, orchestrated and planned every detail of my annual holiday party last year. From inception to finalizing the last details...Jennifer took the lead with a great attitude and smile on her face, I might add! She created and facilitated everything from beautiful invitations, to gifts for my guests, to the unique menu and decor, to my party outfit for the night of the event! She even shopped for the gifts and my party outfit herself!!! The night of hostess styling was an extra touch that just made everything more perfect! I simply gave Jennifer a few ideas/suggestions and she ran with it...all the way to the finish line! I must say, her strongest suit is definitely reading her client and truly understanding their vision...then of course...making it come to life! I wanted and intimate, magical dinner party and she totally understood the vibe I was going for...she really listens! I am an extreme control freak and she made me feel comfortable letting go and trusting that she could do everything I would...but BETTER! And that, she did! I trusted her with this smallish yet important event and she passed with FLYING COLORS! I will forever trust her with bigger, more monumental events in the future! This woman has found her calling!

Valerie · Married on 08/06/2011

Jennifer Evans of Jennifer Evans Events is the consummate professional !! Her attention to detail is beyond anything we have ever experienced. Never had to "check up" to see what she was doing, because everything she did was perfect. She has an eye for whatever the theme of your event is. Give her a theme and a budget and watch her create. I have not only used her for my daughter's shower and wedding planning, but have attended many other events that she has been in charge of and I've been amazed every time. From 1st birthday parties to baby showers - from "glitzy, glamour, no expenses spared parties" to "parties on a shoe string budge" -- she and her staff of "dream weavers" will create magic and help you make memories that will last a lifetime!! Traditional, Something a little different or "off the beaten path" party -- Jenn is your planner extraordinaire. Jennifer Evans Events will one day be one of the top names in the Event Planning business and her reputation and word of mouth will be all the advertising she will ever need. I would recommend her - and have - without a moments hesitation and with total confidence that I'm only suggesting the best!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2011

If I could sum up my experience with Jenn in one word it would be phenonenal. She is organized, determined and enthusiastic! With just a few words Jennifer envisioned and executed my dream wedding. She truly hit the nail on the head. There was no detail left unturned and the guests at my wedding were floored with the decor and how well everydetail tied into our theme/color scheme. We were in awe at how breathtaking and beautiful the day turned out.
    I had my initial consultation with Jenn over 8 years ago and I wouldn't dream of planning a party with out her. Since our wedding, Jennifer has planned our 30th birthday parties, and all of three of our children's birthday parties and chrstenings
    Having Jennifer plan your event will give you memories to cherish.

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Joan

Joan · Married on 09/05/2009

I highly recomend Jennifer. This was the best money spent on my entire wedding. She is beyond detail oriented and extremely creative. The piece of mind my husband and I had alone was worth it. Jennifer took care of EVERYTHING....from invitations, vendor relationships, seating - you name it she got it done for us. And not only got it done but done to perfection. Even last minute changes....she went out of her way to satisfy us. I could not possibly give her enough praise in this review! Amazing : )

Jen · Married on 03/14/2009

My Wedding was March 14, 2009 and Jennifer Evan’s was my wedding coordinator. Jenn is one of the most outgoing, organized and creative people I know. She made my wedding day beautiful, magical, and the best day of my life. The things she comes up with are amazing and completely geared toward each if her clients. Her attention to detail is the best in the business and as your planning your event to the big day she is there for you every step of the way. You really feel as if Jenn has known you your whole life and makes your event feel like “YOU”.

I would recommend Jennifer Evans Events to all my friends, family and co-workers and also for any of my future events.