Jennifer Davis Photography LLC Reviews

32 | Harrington Park, NJ

32 Reviews for Jennifer Davis Photography LLC

• Y

Yulia · Married on 09/06/2008

Jennifer is the most pleasant person to deal with. Highly professional and very talented photographer. We got the most beautiful pictures of our wedding!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/28/2009

Linda · Married on 04/26/2008

I had seen Jen's work in print and felt it was EXACTLY the style we were looking for. When we met her, we knew we'd found the perfect person to photograph our wedding because she immediately made us feel at ease. Jen is kind, warm, funny, and professional, so we knew we'd be comfortable with her, AND that she'd have things completely under control, which she did. On the day of the wedding, she made me feel completely at ease, and while she was shooting, she was unobtrusive, so we were relaxed and we didn't feel 'on stage', so the photos came out looking very natural. Jen is far and away our favorite vendor, and we have received tons of compliments on her beautiful work. Your wedding is a such an important event, so you want to be surrounded by people you like, and this includes your vendors. We are so fortunate to have worked with Jen; not only because she has documented our day in exactly the way we wanted it, but because she was such a joy to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 01/29/2009

Sachie · Married on 05/18/2007

Jen was the perfect balance of competence and friendliness, a very hard combination to find among wedding vendors in NYC! She was also very affordable and flexible. Our guests kept on telling us how awesome our pictures were!

Sent on 05/12/2008

Corey · Married on 08/23/2008

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with before, during and after our wedding. She is extremely talented and my husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Thanks Jen!

Sent on 01/27/2009

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2014

We had a wonderful experience working with Jennifer. She was very responsive and very professional. We have already looked through all of our (1500) proofs about ten times. She captured so many great moments at our wedding, both big and small.

Sent on 08/10/2014

John · Married on 09/18/2010

Jennifer did a great job photographing our wedding. She was professional, responsive and the images turned out really well. We enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her for your next wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2008

Jennifer Davis was amazing - I was on a budget, and I am so glad that I invested in a great photographer. She and her assistant must have taken several thousand pictures, and they captured all the memorable moments from my wedding. They were extremely professional and unobtrusive, and Jennifer worked with me to get the kind of photos I wanted (a mix of classic portraits and candids, b&w and color, etc.) She NEVER tried to force any of my friends or family into fake shots, and instead just followed the action and captured it as it went along. I couldn't be happier with her. The proofs themselves were high quality, and buying the disc with all the pictures was so worth it. I can't wait to get my album through her! Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/27/2009