Jennifer Childress Photography Reviews

70 | Lansdale, PA

70 Reviews for Jennifer Childress Photography

Emily · Married on 12/12/2015

Must hire! Jen is incredible. Her work blows me away every time I look at our photos. I truly can't imagine hiring any other photographer. She's such an awesome person with great ideas to put you at ease and get the right shot.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Abbie · Married on 08/01/2015

Jennifer Childress is the absolute best! She goes above and beyond during your special day. Her and her assistant are by your side throughout the entire day and go beyond just taking amazing pictures! At one point she even re- bustled my dress! She made everyone feel comfortable throughout the day especially my husband who is shy in front of cameras! One of my favorite parts was how on top of be day's schedule she was. The timeline was perfect. She had everyone in line and I didn't have to worry about a thing !! I would reuse her 100 times over!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Bridget · Married on 08/29/2014

I truly had an all star vendor team for my wedding but Jenn was my first big decision. She was the best decision! Professional, fun, no bs, and just an amazing talented eye. I enjoyed spending time with her and my husband really enjoyed spending the day with her second shooter Pete (who had amazing photos too). We absolutely love our pictures, she is worth every penny! Do not wait to book her if you are thinking about it.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Shirley · Married on 06/20/2014

Jennifer Childress and her assistant Joe were prompt and organized. She has a great eye for detail as well as a being spontaneous . She really sees the big picture , and it is evident through her work that she cares about having a great outcome. The pictures she took at Amy and Christopher's wedding in Philadelphia were beautiful and we can't thank her enough for capturing this day with a lot of class and a bit of humor. Jennifer has a lot of experience and it shows....thank you

The Denton / Martino Family

Sent on 07/07/2014

Maura · Married on 05/24/2014

I used Jennifer and Joey from Jennifer Childress Photography for my wedding at Tendenza on May 24, 2014. They were prompt, kept everything on schedule, made sure I was comfortable the whole time but also made sure we got the best shots possible. They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and coming from someone who is very self conscious, this isn't easy to do! They were wonderful. I highly recommend you look into Jennifer Childress Photography. They do beautiful CLEAR photos that are timeless. You will absolutely not regret the decision to use Jennifer. If you want a photographer that is extremely down to earth, funny and just all around awesome - do not forget to look at Jennifer Childress photographer!!! My engagement photos and wedding photos are still being talked about. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2013

The quality, service, and professionalism at Jennifer Childress Photography is amazing. Joe, an associate photographer, and Phil, photographed our wedding and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I have only seen some of them and can't wait to get the rest. Joe and Phil captured every special moment and made me feel calm the whole day.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Dana · Married on 11/02/2013

Just do yourself a favor and hire this photographer, and know that you will have unbelievable photos! Jennifer Childress Photography shot my wedding in November 2013 at The William Penn Inn, and she was amazing to work with! I can't believe the shots that she got, from every angle possible. I like her vision, she does excellent posed photos, and also somehow manages to capture moments that were so intimate and personal, without interrupting the moment. We had a great time doing our engagement shoot in Philadelphia, and the day of our wedding felt completely comfortable and natural. I adore my wedding photos, and guests and friends agree!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Christa · Married on 10/19/2013

I have nothing but great things to say about Jenn! From the moment we started working with her she was friendly and willing to work with us. And the pictures came out beautiful! I get so many compliments on them. We had a great experience at both the engagement session and the wedding. She knows what she is doing and excels at it. Jenn has a vision of what great photography is and it shows in her work. Her colleague Joey was also a pleasure to work with. He had great ideas that led to some pretty cool pictures at the wedding!
    Received our albums and they are just as perfect. I highly recommend Jenn for your special day!

Sent on 10/14/2014

If you look at Jennifer Childress's pictures, her work speaks for itself. Her photographs are timeless and absolutely gorgeous. My husband, who initially did not see the true value in wedding photography, was impressed just by seeing her work as he walked in her house! Aside from being an amazing photographer, she knows "wedding day" inside and out. As a bride, I found her help to be invaluable. She e-mailed me timelines & kept the day moving according to the timeline. My wedding dress ripped on the dance floor, and she even pinned my dress for me! She has gone above and beyond for us, and for that we are truly grateful. Working with her was a pleasure- she was always professional, responsive, and easy to reach. Most of all, she really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I will be the first to tell you that we are not photogenic people, but our pictures from Jennifer (she did both engagement session and wedding day) completely exceeded our expectations. She even managed to caputure precious moments during our wedding that literally lasted a split second. Jennifer Childress is worth the splurge...This is DEFINITELY someone you want on your team for wedding day!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I used Jenn for our engagement and wedding photos. She was flexible with the engagement photo session and it was a great way to get to know her and her style before the wedding. On the big day, she was prompt, efficient, and focused on capturing all the details of our wedding. Her associate Joe shot my husband and groomsmen getting ready, and his photos are also incredible. We ended up with over 1,000 photos, and they are all excellent. I can't think of a single thing she missed, and the photo station they set up provided some great candids of our families. These photos were worth every penny, and provide such a fantastic memory for my family.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Jenn is SO talented and choosing her to photograph our wedding is one of the best decisions we made! She is very professional and is so good at what she does. She and her associate, Joey have great eyes for lighting and detail. Both are so passionate about what they do, and it is very evident. The two captured our wedding experience as well as all of the moments we missed with such fun yet classic photographs. They worked hard as our photographers and also made sure we stayed on time, even carrying my makeup along for needed touch ups! My husband and I had an absoulte blast with the two as we took shots around the city and around our venue. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we still talk about how our photo shoot may have been our favorite part of our wedding day. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we are so happy Jenn and Joey were the ones there to capture it all. Our wedding pictures are stunning. They are classic, colorful, fun, creative, and more than we could have ever imagined. We highly recommend Jennifer Childress Photography to anyone. We are over the moon blown away with our photos! We can't stop looking at them! Absoultely breathtaking. Jenn and Joey are the BEST!

Sent on 09/25/2013

I have nothing but positive things to say about working with Jenn Childress! I have recommended her to all of the Philly brides that I know because she is simply the best. From the beginning, Jenn was such a delight to work with. I think her motto should be "Absolutely, we can do that!" because no matter what we asked, she was happy to work with us. My fiance and I wanted our engagement pictures to be in DC. She traveled down there with another shooter (for a small extra fee) and we had a really fun day taking photos. I was nervous to spend 8 hours taking photos since I had never done a professional photo shoot before, but the photographers put us at ease. We honestly had a great time that day and the photos were phenomenal! Nine months later, our wedding day photos were better than we ever could have imagined. Jenn did such an amazing job capturing the day. You can feel the love in the photos and we will treasure them forever. Joey (the second shooter) was really fun to work with and the groomsmen loved him. It's hard to get men to enjoy taking photos, but he accomplished that goal! Overall, I would highly recommend working with Jenn!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Amber · Married on 11/16/2012

I cannot say enough good things about both Jenn and her work. I had seen her pictures a while before I was even engaged and knew I wanted her to be my photographer. She is so incredibly talented and from the first time we met her we were very comfortable with Jenn. She treats you like a friend! Most importantly her work is insanely amazing. Not only does she take beautiful pictures, but each photo actually lets the viewer experience the emotions of the day. I am so happy that I can treasure these pictures forever and re-live my day exactly as I remembered it. Thank you Jenn!! I don't know how I am going to pick my favorites out of all of them :)

Sent on 12/05/2012

Thanks Amber!

Kate · Married on 11/03/2012

What can we say....we LOVE Jenn! She is such an amazing photographer and a true professional. She captured such great memories through both our engagement and wedding pictures (can't wait to hire her again for our next life event!). She is so easy to work with, but also keeps things very organized - and puts even the most stressed brides at ease with her good natured personality. We felt very comfortable working with her - even my husband, who does not like pictures, took to Jenn right away. Both she and Phil made our day so special - thanks you guys!

Sent on 03/14/2013
  • User2612004 · 2+ years ago

Great experience. Great photos. Great investment.
    Worth every cent.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Our original photographer bailed on us 5 weeks before the wedding day. Jennifer Childress was immediately responsive, accomodating, extremely understanding and willing to help us in any way she could. She worked with us from a financial stand point and also creatively. Her engagement pictures far out shined our original ones. She and her staff were absolutely amazing. We will certainly hire them immediately without hesitation when the next event occurs. Words do not express fairly how pleased we were with the ENTIRE event. They are wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Jennifer Childress Photography's reply:

We are glad we could help!

Martha · Married on 02/05/2012

Life is too short for average photographs. Jennifer is an artist. I was expecting great photos, but what I got was an art gallery. I was unexpectedly comfortable with her, like I had known her for years. She is both casual and professional. My proofs were available well before expected. A week later I still struggle to narrow down my favorites. Additionally, she surrounds herself with artists at least as good as herself. The makeup artist she suggested blew me away. I looked red carpet ready, and my pictures reflect that I felt that way as well.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Jennifer Childress Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was SUCH a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you had as amazing a time as I did! Enjoy all of the photos, and I hope to see you again soon!

Annemarie · Married on 11/26/2011

I don't know that we will ever be able to thank you and Joey enough for what you captured on our wedding day. You and Joey didn't just take pictures - you captured the emotion of the day in every shot. When you sent us the link for the proofs - we cried because we felt like we were re-living the entire day. Our families felt the same and continue to RAVE about how amazing the pictures are. Then when we received the prints we cried again (we are two big babies over here). Photography was so important to us on our wedding day because we wanted to have the memories but what you have captured is so much more than we imagined. Your professionalism, genuine personality and talent are second to none. You have made our wedding day more special to us because of the pictures we will have for forever.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Lia · Married on 11/12/2011

I wish i could give Jenn more then 5 stars, her and Joey did such a great job! She has such creative and great ideas. I love leterally every picture that I got back. The only problem I can say is that now I have to figure out which ones to pick to put in the album.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Jennifer Childress Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband on your wedding day. Whenever you are ready with your choices, we are excited to work with you on your album!

Britt and · Married on 11/05/2011

Jennifer Childress is not only an exceptionally talented photographer; she is also a true professional! Although we wed in Philadelphia, my fiancé and I planned our wedding from Los Angeles. It was a bit stressful coordinating all the different vendors however Jennifer was the only one we knew we could always rely on. Jennifer even moved around her personal schedule so that we could get our engagement pictures done during one of our visits to PA! Jennifer said it was worth it to her because she wanted to make sure that she got to know us before our Wedding day; now that is what you call EXCEPTIONAL customer service!
    I would trust Jennifer Childress photography with any and all of my future photo experience (boudoir, baby, family, etc). She is a talented force to be reckoned with and my husband and I will be eternally grateful to her for capturing the best day of our lives, so beautifully!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jennifer Childress Photography's reply:

Britt, I'm so glad that you were so pleased with your experience working with me! I really had an amazing time working with you and Mark as well. Let me know if you're ever back in town and would like any photos done! Wishing both of you a lifetime of happiness together!

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2011

Jennifer did a fantastic job as our wedding photographer and beautifully captured all of the most important and memorable moments of our day. Her amazing photos are full of creative and artistic shots that are always crisp and vibrant. She is both professional and fun and we really enjoyed working with her and Joey. They both gave great direction and kept us on schedule, but kept us laughing and relaxed throughout it all. We cannot say enough great things about Jennifer. She truly exceeded even our highest expectations and we are so glad we chose her to do our wedding photography! Thanks Jennifer!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Jennifer Childress Photography's reply:

Amanda, it was such a pleasure working with you! I am so glad to hear that you were pleased with everything, and look forward to working with you in the future! Wishing you and Dave the best!
  • sjoberly

Stacie · Married on 09/10/2011

Jennifer and her crew are amazing photographers! Our family and friends were very impressed with her attention to detail and how professional she was during our entire wedding day. She was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to using her for many other family affairs.

Sent on 11/11/2011

Jennifer Childress Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Stacie! I look forward to working with your family in the future too! I hope you are enjoying your first months as a married couple and that you have many happy returns!

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2011

Worth every penny..We'd book her again in a hearbeat!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Jennifer Childress Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Ben! Wishing you the very best!!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

Jenn is AMAZING! We originally had a different photographer and were incredibly disappointed when we got our engagement photos back. My close friend was also engaged at the time and using Jenn as her photographer and suggested we contact her. Jenn was so understanding and jumped at the chance to help us. She gave us advice on how to handle the other photographer and even gave us a discount on our package with her to counter our lost deposit with the other photographer. and our pictures! My god! They are just stunning! We had another engagement shoot scheduled and couldn't work it out with our schedules and the weather so she did a mini shoot with (no charge!) so we could get our save-the-dates out. Jenn was booked on our wedding day but hooked us up with a package with her 2nd shooter who is also amazing! We did another engagement shoot with him in the spring (LOVED every pic!) and he was just amazing on our wedding day. We got so many complements. We haven't received our wedding photos back yet but we are dying to see them! I will def be using Jenn again in the future for sure! Belly shots, pictures of my kids, I absolutely LOVE her!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Jennifer Childress Photography's reply:

Thank you for your comments! We love hearing from you!

Anne · Married on 06/11/2011

**The other 6/11/11 review for Jenn is fraudulent!**

She was at my wedding on that date and was fabulous!

Beginning with our first conversations to our engagement shoot to our wedding day and after she has been an absolute pleasure to work with. You can look at her photos yourself to see how talented her and the team are, but it's her professionalism and fun attiude we really appreciated. We never felt like we were being "directed" or "ordered around", but she was able to keep us on schedule and make sure we got all the shots we wanted. She really puts you at ease and captured beautifully emotional moments throughout the day.

Jenn and her team have gone above and beyond our expectations on all accounts. The quality of images, professionalism, personality- it's all worth it! My friends and family are still commenting on how much they liked her and were blown away by the final images they saw online.

Sent on 10/27/2011