13 Reviews for Jennifer Campos Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)
13 Jennifer Campos Photography Reviews

We had the pleasure of working with Anthony for our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have asked for a better photographer. He was prompt, detail oriented, and had a very positive energy. More importantly he made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. He gave just enough directions for our poses and was very efficient taking the photos we wanted in a very limited time.

On the day of our wedding he was not phased at all with the typical wedding craziness and was professional throughout the night. His calm demeanor even helped us feel more relaxed. Although my husband and I were pretty exhausted throughout the night (it’s true what they say, it’s hard to stay hydrated on your wedding day) Anthony was very energized and enthusiastic about taking us to various locations of the venue for the best pictures and he went above and beyond what we expected. He even offered to take photos for us outside in 6 degree weather, which thankfully we didn’t put ourselves or him through, but it showed how committed he was with his profession.

Jennifer had both our engagement and wedding photos ready and shipped to us in a timely manner and as expected the photos turned out fantastic. We were super excited to show everyone how the photos turned out!

We just want to thank Anthony and Jennifer for capturing these precious memories for us!

Profile Picture Grace, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Jennifer and Anthony and the rest of their team were absolutely phenomenal!!! We got married the day after the blizzard at the Bourne Mansion and they did everything they could do to get the most beautiful pictures for us. We had a HUGE wedding party of what I’d call a rowdy group of 10 groomsmen and 11 bridesmaids, Jen and Anthony had no problem getting all of our photos done as beautifully, efficiently and effectively as possible. We couldn’t have asked for better and would recommend Jen and her team to everyone getting married!!! See below for a sneak peek of some of our photos!!!

Profile Picture Natalia, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Since the day we contacted Jennifer, she was extremely professional, kind and knowledgable. She created a perfect timeline and answered all questions promptly. The day of our wedding, Jennifer, Anthony and staff (our videographer and assistant) exceeded all our expectations. They were highly prepared, traveled to and from hotel and venue with ease, gave direction when needed (24+ bridal party, 5 flower girls, and large immediate families) and were simply a pleasure to work with throughout the day. They photographed every wedding detail beautifully and captured some unforgettable moments. We are simply blown away with the outcome of our wedding photographs and would/currently are recommending them to all our friends and family. Jennifer and Anthony are amazing at what they do!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer and her team were absolutely phenomenal! The only reason why I wouldn't give her 5 stars is if I could give her more! My husband and I could not thank her enough. Everything from our engagement shoot to our prep to the cake cutting was perfectly documented and completely depicted the personalities of us and our bridal party! Jen and her team have an eye for art that one can only dream about. Not only did our pictures come out absolutely breathtaking, but Jen and her team were so accommodating, professional, helpful and the hardest working photographers I have ever seen at a wedding - ever. She has such a creative eye and had us taking shots that I never could have thought of. If I could scream from the rooftops to have Jen photograph your special day, I would - I cannot say it enough. I highly recommend Jennifer Campos Photography! You will not be let down, I promise!

Profile Picture Annamarie, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough about the wonderful job Jennifer, Anthony and staff did at our wedding. From the first time we met with Jennifer, we felt very comfortable. She was prompt, attentive and meticulous in every aspect of her work and she exudes how much she loves her profession. The details that she plans definitely shows in the type of work she produces and made our wedding planning easy and stress-free. The pictures came out amazing, artistic and perfect. We appreciate the extra efforts that Jennifer and Anthony made for us and will recommend everyone we know to them for any future events. At the end of the day, we only have our memories and the pictures to remember our wedding, memories will eventually fade, but perfect wedding pictures will not. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture rachel, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn’t have wished for a better photographer to guide us through our big day! Jen had a great personal touch, before, during and after the wedding, and combined the fun of photos with just the right amount of direction to ensure that everything ran seamlessly. As stealth as you like during the service, she also caught all the great natural shots at the after party that we will treasure for a long time. Jen, thanks so much for your patience, great skill and dedication to our day.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer is amazing. She is willing to work with you and do whatever you would like but also goes out of the box and takes some other photos you wouldn't of even thought of. Amazing quality. Works with your budget. Very knowledgeable when it comes to times and when things should be done. She completely blew us away with our wedding photos. She also edited them very quickly. We had all of our photos back within 2 weeks!! I highly recommend Jennifer!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Jen is absolutely amazing to work with! She was the best vendor decision we made! You spend so much time with your photographer the day of the wedding its so important that you have someone that can make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We had a great time take our wedding portrait with Jen! She made us both feel so comfortable and the product we received was absolutely stunning. There is not a single picture we dislike. Not to mention Jen is super fast not only with communication but also in providing your pictures! We had our sneak peaks of about 30 pictures maybe four days after our wedding and received all of our photos on a USB about a week after the wedding. I'm so thankful that Jen was able to capture our special day. These pictures will last a lifetime and we are so beyond happy with them!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even begin to describe this woman and how amazing her photos are. She did our engagement shoot and wedding and we were ecstatic with the results each time. She knows her stuff, she works with the environment and whatever is thrown at her. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Mollie, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jennifer and her team captured my wedding day in a beautiful and elevated fashion with her creative and thoughtful expertise. A wedding is stressful enough, let alone having to worry about being in front of a camera nearly all day. She and her team will ensure that your day flows seamlessly, you will be laughing and having fun while taking your pictures instead of stressing. Her natural demeanor made the day go perfectly; this even includes her finding us an equally beautiful alternative setting due to unexpected rain! Our pictures show us glowing, laughing and in love, which is exactly what we wanted to capture. We have Jennifer and her team to thank for our gorgeous photos and I would highly recommend her services for your big day.

Profile Picture michelle, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Jen and Anthony are incredible photographers! The minute we met Jen we knew she was the one for us. She is professional, friendly, and goes above and beyond for her clients. Both Jen and Anthony are very creative and have many ideas on how to capture the moment just the right way. The photos are simply beautiful. We received so many compliments on them! We are so pleased to have chosen Jennifer Campos Photography as our wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed when you choose them to photograph your special day!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

With all that goes into planning your own fairytale wedding, choosing the best photographer to capture your special day, in my eyes, is the most important piece. After searching through wedding websites and asking around to friends and family we came across Jennifer Campos Photography. Ever since our first meeting I knew Jen was the perfect choice! If you are looking for someone that's creative, professional, easy going, punctual, and overall has a unique and perfect eye for capturing wonderful memories, Jennifer and team are for you! Jen did our engagement photos and Jennifer, Anthony & team photographed our wedding on 6/18/16 and we couldn't be happier will all of the pictures. Jennifer has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and has a plethora of fun and creative ideas for great shots. She was open to ideas we had and incorporated everything we suggested. Jennifer Campos Photography is very reasonably priced and you are guaranteed high quality work. Jennifer always answered emails promptly and efficiently throughout our planning process and always made it easy to get in touch with her. Jen & team made sure our special day flowed smoothly while capturing every emotional moment as well as fun candid shots, we couldn't of asked for more. We received our photos no more than three weeks after the wedding, they were quick and thorough with editing and organizing everything. My husband and I highly recommend Jennifer Campos Photography, Thanks again for the memories!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer Campos Photography did my engagement shoot & my wedding photography! It was wonderful working with her! My husband gets so uncomfortable in front of the camera and she made him feel so comfortable & we had so much fun! I would 100% recommend her, I absolutely LOVE my photos! She was professional, fun, and really knew what she was doing. I completely trusted her to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Jennie, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints