10 Reviews for Jennifer Calligrapher

Custom Invitations (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Addressing (1)
Design (1)

Jennifer was fabulous! We were not the easiest customers, wanting special flourishes, colors, special printing ... but she rolled with us on every request. We had her write the entire invitation, the response card, the information card and address all the envelopes. They were sooo beautiful. She was very professional and upfront with all the costs, and made sure we knew if there were any extra charges before we invested too much time. We found her pricing to be extremely reasonable. Jennifer worked quickly and gave us exactly what we wanted. What could be better than that! We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Cindi, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Jennifer is AMAZING! She is super sweet and extremely talented. My projects were completed and shipped very fast, and I loved her work! Incredible artist. Will definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Calligraphy

Jennifer provided remarkable service for addressing our wedding invitations. Her calligraphy is beautiful and the work was perfect in every regard.

Profile Picture User6205758, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to recreate everything I had in my mind, and put it onto paper. I had 2 rubber stamps made from her and she addresses my invitations. I HIGHLY recommend her services!! I will be using her in the future for many calligraphy projects that I will have. The turn around time, was excellent !!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was professional, prompt, and created gorgeous calligraphy for our wedding invitation. Her prices are reasonable and many recipients have mentioned her beautiful work!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with and did a beautiful job on the envelopes for my daughter 's wedding in a very short period of time! I will certainly use her again when I need calligraphy in the future and have already recommended her to friends who were also very pleased with her work!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer has been a delight for us to work with on each job we have worked with her on. She does absolutely beautiful work and always responds quickly to our email requests. We have a personalized stationery and paper business and much of our business is spent with brides some who are in a hurry or indecisive and Jennifer is very flexible and understanding of their needs. Jennifer is very professional, honest and responsive we never have to email her twice to get a response. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone needing calligraphy for their wedding invitations, stationery or logos. On top of her superb service and artistry she is very reasonably priced. Don't miss out on the joy of working with Jennifer.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer did an amazing job addressing our wedding invitations. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the envelopes turned out. I would highly recommend her to anyone who need a calligrapher.

Profile Picture User4328193, 2+ years ago, 1 Review