Jennifer Boyle Photography Reviews

20 | Seattle, WA

20 Reviews for Jennifer Boyle Photography

Emily · Married on 08/11/2013

I have known Jenny since her business was based in NYC. She has taken incredible photos of my nieces and nephew on several occasions, as well as maternity shots of my sister. When it came time to hire a photographer for our Brooklyn, NY wedding, Jenny was the only person we trusted to do the job! My husband and I were THRILLED that we were able to steal her away from Seattle for the weekend.

Our entire experience with Jenny was amazing. She is extremely professional and organized, and so warm and caring that it was an absolute pleasure to have her as a part of our big day! We were amazed at the shots that she took, and we never once felt like we were being followed by the camera. Jenny traveled to the park and our venue in advance to research the best photo sites and we couldn't be happier with the results!

Jenny captured our day beautifully. We will truly cherish our wedding photos forever, and they are the perfect representation of the entire day. We would recommend Jenny to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • Z

Zach · Married on 08/19/2012

Jenny was a fantastic photographer and partner all the way around during our wedding. Her impeccable planning and scheduling helped make everyone's life easier on the day of the wedding and her photography is absolutely beautiful. She was quick to help with any questions or issues we had and was prompt in her replies to any emails we sent to her.

We would absolutely recommend her for anyone interested.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Jenny was the most spectacular photographer! She was so amazing from start to finish. I worked with Jenny for engagements photos and wedding photos. They turned out so amazing, I wish I could have a wedding every weekend for Jenny to capture the moments. She was so helpful for us since we had never had professional photos. She worked us thought each moment and answered the many, many questions I had. I am so thankful for her super quick responses as I don't know what I would have done without her!!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Kira · Married on 06/03/2012

I contacted Jenny right after our friend, who is a professional level photographer, decided it would be a poor idea to photograph our wedding four months prior to my wedding. I contacted Jenny for my NJ wedding and only spoke to her on the phone before hiring her. Both she and her second photographer were absolute pleasures to work with, and I adore the pictures I have from my wedding. I just can't stop looking at them.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Jen · event on 05/23/2012

Jenny is the consumate professional. The photos she took of us during our engagement session were fantastic and the entire process of booking was seamless / effortless. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone I know moving forward- be it for any occasion.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Angie · Married on 12/13/2011

Jennifer is a true artist. Our wedding officiant recommended several photographers. We immediately liked Jennifer’s images, and once we spoke with her – that sealed the deal. We were lucky to find someone so talented and someone who possesses all the qualities we admire in our friends. She photographed our wedding and we did a day-after session with her. I never noticed her during our ceremony, yet she captured the most amazing moments – both of us and our guests. The following day we met up with Jennifer and did a photo shoot around the West Village. We parted ways with Jennifer that day in a café. When she left, we were approached by two women who asked us how awkward it was to have her photographing us. My wife and I responded at the same time – “it wasn’t, because she made us feel so at ease.”

As a couple that has waited 20 years to marry, we are so thankful that we trusted her to capture our wedding day and portraits. Over two months later, we continue to fall in love with a new photo every day. I highly recommend Jennifer Boyle Photography.

Sent on 02/22/2012
  • I

I · Married on 11/12/2011

Jennifer Boyle was a joy to work with at our wedding and did a fantastic job of capturing the people, moments, emotions, and artistic images that we will cherish forever. Our family and friends commented about her professionalism and have all been very impressed with the photos. From the first meeting, she was flexible and accommodating and helped us think through our needs. We are grateful that Jennifer was a part of our day and would recommend her without hesitation.
    - Isa & Rich

Sent on 03/14/2012

Paula · Married on 08/13/2011

I can't recommend Jenny Boyle highly enough. First of all, she is a lovely person--just the kind of low-key, upbeat, unobtrusive photographer you want on your wedding day, capturing all the most important images, yet never getting in the way or even making her presence known. Jenny is not only a pro but an artist--both my husband and I felt like she really captured us, and captured the spirit of the day--the emotions, the light, the joy, the beauty. Jenny is also amazing when it comes to group portraiture--an area where I've found that many other professional photographers fall short. In fact, the composition and informality and appealing nature of her group portraits were what drew me to her in the first place--and we weren't disappointed. Overall, the photos look like something you'd see in a magazine--they are that amazing. AND, I feel as if there have never been as beautiful photos taken of me in my life--as a bride (and not a young one--I got married at 48)--you've gotta love that!

If you're wavering about choosing a photographer for your wedding, waver no more! Jenny is your woman--you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/11/2011

Sara · Married on 08/06/2011

Jenny is amazing! She has a great attitude and is easy-going and kind. I was so worried about how our pictures would turn out (it was 100 degrees for our engagement session and raining on our wedding day) but they came out wonderfully. I absolutely love our photos. She was easy to work with, on time and answered all my questions. She came prepared with ideas for shooting our formal pictures and was even open to silly suggestions from my friends! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 09/10/2011

Erin · Married on 07/29/2011

From the moment we met Jennifer, she was concerned with tailoring the experience to our needs and taste. She was extremely accommodating to the requests we made regarding large family portraiture, and she had an incredible eye for the shots that would help us capture the spirit of the day and the beauty of the venue. We were delighted to have found someone so personable, professional, and artistic for this important event.

Sent on 09/23/2011

Liron · Married on 07/22/2011

My husband and I spoke with many photographers before choosing Jennifer Boyle Photography. She had the right artistic style, price, and attitude we were looking for in a photographer for our wedding day.
    Jenny is an outstanding photographer, professional and person. My husband and I got married on the hottest day of the summer this past July and, Jenny, clad in all black and with tons of camera equipment resting on her neck & shoulders, never stopped smiling and encouraging us with happy & fun pictures. She scouted the neighborhood of the ceremony/reception in advance (and at the same time of day) to find the best spots & light for portrait pictures. She always communicated well with us, via email or phone and was very responsive to any questions or requests. Her artistic style is so beautiful, we received TONS of praise for her work when we shared our photos with friends and family. We are so incredibly pleased with all of our photos (and with the speed in which she turned them around) and with Jenny's service. We're recommending her to all of our friends (some of whom have already asked us for her info!) who are soon to be married. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this sweet, incredibly talented & affordable photographer!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Brynn · Married on 01/15/2011

Jenny was amazing from the time we first starting emailing through the entire process and ending with the final product. Her professionalism was really wonderful on the day of our wedding - she literally got IN the snow to take pictures and was willing to do anything to get the shot. We felt completely comfortable with her and most importantly, we are thrilled with the final product. Several people have told us they are the most beautiful and creative wedding photos they have ever seen.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Sherri · Married on 10/30/2010

Overall Jennifer provided great services and we're very happy with our photography. She was very organized and it really helped make things successful. We received our photos promptly and she was very conscientious of our requests the day of our wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Raina · Married on 10/08/2010

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jenny Boyle Photography. She is very professional, flexible and takes amazing photos. I was running a bit late the day of the wedding and she coordinated with the second photographer so there was nothing to worry about! Our engagement session was even published on the Brooklyn Bride blog!

Sent on 12/14/2010

Carla · Married on 09/10/2010

I could not have asked for a better photographer. Jennifer was professional, on time, dependable, and very friendly. Our wedding pictures were beautiful. We live outside of NYC and our photographs had to be mailed. She shipped our photos quickly. If you are looking for a photographer look no further she is the best.

Sent on 01/01/2011

Jharonne · Married on 08/07/2010

We had a roaring twenties themed wedding and Jennifer captured the essence of that period! She's a very talented photographer with a great eye for detail, she's always on time and has a great personality! She captured our memories for life...highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Catherine · Married on 04/23/2010

Jennifer Boyle, an associate of Jennifer Davis Photography, and her assistant shot our wedding on April 23, 2010. My husband and I were so overwhelmingly happy with Jenny’s work and the final photos that I’ve already recommended her several times. The photos are exceptionally beautiful and the best quality. Jenny was very organized throughout the entire process, including our initial meetings, the portrait sessions, the ceremony and reception, and delivering the final proofs. Her professionalism really put our minds at ease about the event.

When we first met with Jenny, we were definitely impressed with her portfolio, although even with an exceptional portfolio it’s sometimes hard to imagine a photographer’s style translated into your own wedding photos. Fortunately, and thanks to Jenny, when we received our photos we were so amazed at the loveliness of each photo. Even as a nonprofessional, I could see so many aspects of the photos made them exquisite: the composition and layouts were unique and imaginative; how she captured intimate and personal moments and yet retained creativity and inventiveness; the sharpness and color richness evident in each photo. Although we did the standard posed portraits, the majority of the photos were natural and shot in a photojournalistic manner. Even with the natural shots, she made each image picturesque as if it belonged in a magazine.

Not only were we pleased with the final photos, but Jenny also made us comfortable throughout the process through her organization and flexibility. When we selected her as our photographer, she peppered us with questions about out photo expectations. A month before the event she sent us a survey covering wants, highlights, and must-haves. A week before the event she had us retake the survey to identify final changes to timelines, portraits, and details. Three to four weeks after the wedding, she sent us 30 photos she posted on her blog. Six weeks to the day, as promised, after our wedding, we received a link to our online gallery of 1200 photos as well DVD copies.

Jenny and her assistant were very easy to work with and absolute professionals. During our portraits they constantly directed us with fun and interesting poses. Without leaving our one portrait location, they made the space look varied and diverse. At each transition – from portraits to ceremony to reception – they managed to get a nice complement of natural and posed shots. Having two photographers enabled them to capture the entire event. For example, during the portraits one photographer captured the stills while another got intimate natural shots. During the ceremony one was at the balcony while the other was snapping close-ups during the ring exchange. At the reception they covered the two cocktail rooms and various areas of the main dinner, preserving the full range of events and all of our guests.

We were so extremely happy with Jenny for all the photography aspects. The final photos are so stunning, and our family and friends haven’t stopped raving. During the whole process, she was incredibly organized and really set our minds at ease that she’d capture the really important aspects. Jenny and her assistant were the consummate professionals. I highly, highly, highly recommend Jenny! She really captured the joy and happiness of our wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2010
  • F

Lorraine · Married on 04/17/2010

Jenny Boyle and her assistant Jordan were the BEST photographers we could have asked for on our wedding day! Their friendly, warm, and most importantly CALM demeanor enabled us to enjoy our day stress-free. They both had creative ideas for unique and breathtaking shots. We could see/feel them in the background taking pictures throughout the evening, capturing important candid and posed shots but we never felt they were intrusive or overburdening. We just received our proofs back and couldn’t be happier! Our families and friends were moved and in awe at our photographs – thanks to them our memories will last forever!

Sent on 06/19/2010

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2011

Jenny has a beautiful style - you will be thrilled with the results. She is very professional, warm, and has a genuine affinity for weddings. Jenny and her assistant managed to capture great photos of all of our 160 guests. At our request, she was able to do a combination of group portraits, a series of shots of just my husband and me, and a ton of wonderful candid shots throughout the night. She has a really good eye for staging - really making the most of the spaces available to you. Also, she's able to get great shots by staying out of the way and not interrupting the fun. It's a joy to look at all the smiles and laughter she captured! Jenny was very flexible - just tell her what you're looking for and trust that she'll do a great job.

Sent on 02/19/2012

Review · Married on 07/11/2015

1.0
      1.0

Jennifer Boyle photographed my wedding a few years ago. I cried when she sent over the photographs. They were terrible, most of them the lighting was very dark and shot from very far away. Besides not being the best photographer, she said a couple of rude comments to me, the bride, during my wedding. She also used my private bathroom to pump her milk while I was getting ready, when there were several other bathrooms she could have chosen. My advice is to research other photographers.

Sent on 10/10/2018