32 Reviews for Calligraphy by Jennifer Borkowski Designs

Addressing (1)
Assembly (1)
Calligraphy (1)
Design (1)

Such a wonderful and easy person to work with!! And the wedding invitations we ordered were gorgeous!! Our guests absolutely loved them!
She made sure we were completely satisfied with everything!!
You won’t regret using her for any of your wedding needs!!

Photo for Calligraphy by Jennifer Borkowski Designs Review
Profile Picture Fonda, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We had Jennifer do our wedding invitations. We loved them so much we ended up asking her to do our place cards, table numbers, and some personalized signs.

Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL---better than I could have even imagined! We received so many compliments from guests. One guest even told me that the wedding invitation was the single most unique and beautiful invitation he has ever received during his lifetime!

Not only does Jennifer take pride in the quality of her work, but she is easy to work with and clearly understands how stressful planning a wedding can be. Once we hired Jennifer all of the stress I had over the little details disappeared---she handled it all!

I recommend Jennifer to anyone who wants unique, beautiful details without all the stress. I would give Jennifer even more stars if I could!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design

Jen takes the time to really see what you are trying to capture.... and then she captures it beautifully and with such grace. You will be more than pleased!

Profile Picture Miranda, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am over the moon happy with the beautiful cards set that Jennifer designed and personalized. Thank you so much, I know my customers will enjoy them as much as I do! Wonderful doing business with you, I plan on ordering again soon :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies

Jennifer was so so sweet throughout the entire process. She was so helpful with bringing my vision to life. Jen really did an amazing job!!!!!

Profile Picture Dani, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jen's work is incredible- the invitations she created for my wedding, as well as "bridesmaid proposal" cards, were above and beyond what I expected. I had multiple friends call to comment on how phenomenal the calligraphy was, and to ask who created them so they could give her a call! The quality and design of each invitation was more than I could've imagined for myself. Jen is also incredibly responsive, and dealt with an incredible amount if indecisiveness on my part- I would work with her for any and every event in the future.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I do not believe 5 stars is enough for Jennifer Borkowski Designs! If you have come across Jennifer as an option for your invitations or other needs, there is absolutely no reason to keep looking! She is FANTASTIC! I wish there were more categories in which I could brag about her services! She works with your budget in mind and strives to match your vision...and doesn't stop until she has it right! She is so understanding of the random little questions and changes the come along the way and will work with you until you are 100% satisfied. As for responsiveness...she blows that out of the water! She is right on top of any questions you may have. Jennifer Borkowski Designs was recommended to me by a friend and I am so thankful for that! I'll be honest, invitations weren't a huge priority for me in my wedding planning but with Jennifer, they became one of my favorite parts! Not only is her level of professionalism hard to come by these days, her work is absolutely beautiful! And best of all...she's a wonderful and inspirational person!! I hope my words do enough to convey how lucky brides are to have someone like Jennifer Borkowski on their team!! Go with her...you will love yourself for it!!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/25/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer Borkowski is absolutely fabulous. My wedding planner recommended her to me and I am so thankful she did. She is very creative, easy to talk to and of course does beautiful work. I was not sure what to think or how things would turn out, but not once did I disagree, she was right on Que. Jennifer did not just do calligraphy work for me she actually made airplanes with table numbers, calligraphy signs for the tables as well as wedding programs. Everything was packaged perfect and arrived quickly. We received lots of compliments from our guest as well. What I loved the most besides her work was how personable she was with me. Felt like I was talking to a long lost friend. She stayed in contact with me and sent pictures of her progress along the way to make sure everything was just right. Not only did I want my wedding day to turn out perfect, so did she. Definitely one of a kind. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer did an amazing job with all our invitations, name cards, table numbers, and thank you cards. She's truly talented and wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVED my invitations!! Jennifer is awesome to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better person to be a part of our wedding team. I gave Jennifer very little direction when it came to my invitations, programs, menu cards, etc. and everything she showed us was perfect! She is creative, detail-oriented and just the friendliest lady out there! I would highly recommend her to others and can't wait for another event so she can help us with the invites!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/13/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was amazing to work with and so helpful! Everyone has raved about the quality and design of her calligraphy. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Monique, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amazing work!! I didn't know I could fall in love with an invitation but I truly did!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was a joy to work with. Her work is elegant, detailed, and one-of-a-kind. Our wedding is a themed wedding and Jennifer made our vision a reality with our invitations.

Jennifer was amazing at communicating every little step and pricing since I am a long-distance bride. She truly desires to make the bride and groom satisfied.

I will be using Jennifer Borkowski designs for as long as she works; for birthdays, graduations, etc. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Riley, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Jennifer Borkowski Designs to any bride. Jennifer did my invitation calligraphy, table markers and I purchased her beautiful note cards as gifts for my readers. I received tons of complements on all the work she did for me. She was super easy to work with, very responsive, and always had recommendations and suggestions when I was overwhelmed and at a loss to describe what I wanted. I know I will continue to use her services in the years to come. You won’t regret having her do your invitations and wedding signage.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/1/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer did an AMAZING job on my invitations!! She is truly blessed!! :)

Profile Picture Bianca, 5/20/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

amazing!! Jennifer did my invitations & our name tags for table settings. Everything was perfect & she was more than willing to adjust things until i was completely satisfied with them!

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was awesome! She did the calligraphy on my invitation addresses and it was beautiful! She had great ideas about what styles would look best with the invitations I had ordered and I got tons of compliments. She also saved my butt by coming through with some gorgeous signs for 'bride' and 'groom' and 'reserved' signs to hang from chairs at the ceremony - when I realized 2 days before flying home for my wedding that I needed them! Can't wait to need more cute stuff!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jennifer and her work really speaks for itself. She helped us create the most amazing menu cards, escort cards, and programs for our wedding last year. Her attention to detail and professionalism are unmatched and you can tell that she really cares about both the quality of her work as well as her clients. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jen was absolutely amazing! She did my wedding invitations and they came out gorgeous! She was extremely easy to work with and flexible. I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was recommended to me by a friend whose invitations she did last year and I can say without a doubt, that I wouldn't have gotten better service anywhere else. Jennifer was completely professional but also a wonderful joy to work with. It was like having a friend make my invites for me! We did everything via email and all I had to do was send her a few pictures of elements from our wedding and she created the perfect invitation for a great price. She has wonderful vision and was full of ideas and suggestions based on her experience and design sense. I get compliments just about everyday about how beautiful the invites are not to mention the calligraphy she used to address them. I will definitely be using her services again in the future!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer did a great job with our invitations, table decor and our candy table! She was fast, provided beautiful calligraphy, and was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Sally, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Highly recommend Jenifer Borkowski Designs.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer did such a wonderful job with my save the dates and wedding invitations! They are very unique and nothing like any I've ever seen before. She is such a pleasure to work with and wants to make sure she provides you with exactly what you created in your mind. Jennifer's creativity real shines through in everything she touches. I will most certainly use her again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/4/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Your search for a stationaire is over... Jennifer is sensational! A+ top notch! Not only does Jennifer have a million of fun, creative ideas, her designs scream class. Working with Jennifer has been incredibly smooth because of how well she communicates. She really cares and takes pride in her work and it shows through her designs. You and your guests/recipients will be wow'd! The max is 5 stars, but she easily deserves 10.

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer did my invitations,table numbers,menu cards,and Thank yous. Everything was beautifully done and completely unique and custom. I can't say enough good things about working with Jennifer. She was extremely easy to work with and very flexible. I would highly recommend Jennifer Borkowski Designs!

Profile Picture Kristine, 12/31/10, 1 Review