11 Reviews for Jennifer Belle Makeup

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Jennifer did the make-up for me (bride), the four girls in my bridal party, my mom, and my mother-in-law. Jennifer did a BEAUTIFUL job on everyone and made everyone feel comfortable. We finished make-up ahead of schedule and she was extremely accommodating of the girls' requests for last minute touch ups and requests. I strongly recommend hiring Jennifer as your make-up artist!

Profile Picture Delia, 6/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Jeniffer was phenomenal from start to finish. To start I live in manhattan and have a pretty demanding work schedule so when I came out to meet her, she actually came out to meet me at the station and made sure I got home safe. Her makeup was beautiful and EVERYONE was thrilled with their results including some prettty demanding bridesmaids. I plan on recommending Jen to everyone I know. There's just not enough I can say to describe how great my experience was. Thanks, Jen!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was the absolute perfect choice for my wedding. Given the fair skin tone of myself and many of my bridesmaids, I was worried about the makeup being too heavy. However Jennifer is incredibly talented and managed to make us all look natural and beautiful! It was the first wedding party I've been in where every single woman was incredibly happy with their look. I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Julianne, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding and she is the absolute best! She came highly recommended and it was very obvious she is a real professional. She made everyone look unbelievable and was so accommodating to everyone's different tastes and requests. I wanted a natural look with emphasis on my eyes and she nailed it! I have never looked so good. I recommend her to everyone who asks!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did an absolutely amazing job on myself and my bridal party. These girls looked beautiful all night long!! Thank you so much Jennifer!

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is amazing!!! She is so lovely to work with, and she made every single person look beautiful. As the bride, my makeup was natural but formal for my black tie wedding, and it stayed on all day and night. She was fantastic with all skin types and all ages! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3575416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer provided on site makeup application for me and my entire bridal party (and Moms too!) on the day of my wedding. Prior to my wedding, I had two makeup trials with Jennifer. She was wonderful to work with in both trials and was extremely patient and helpful in making sure I was both comfortable and happy in my bridal look. She even helped to recommend products in advance of the wedding to suit my needs, which I still use to this day! On the day of the wedding, Jennifer spent the day with my bridal party on site, and stayed through after 7 straight makeup applications to help with touch ups before we left for the ceremony. She was excellent at tailoring her makeup application to suit each of my bridesmaids’ personalities, as well as the Moms- no easy task I assure you! Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and immediately felt like a trusted girlfriend. She is extremely professional, was always on time and fully focused and committed. You can tell she truly loves what she does and takes pride in her work. I could not have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day, thanks to Jennifer. I highly recommend Jennifer for any makeup services and recommend to book her for your next event as soon as possible!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/14/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience with Jennifer. She was very professional and kind. She did an amazing job on both my make-up and the make-up for my made of honor. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Profile Picture Debra, 3/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer Belle is an amazing make-up artist. She did a beautiful job on my mother, mother-in-law, bridesmaids, and me (the bride). She's also a very nice person, and made the experience fun and relaxing.

Profile Picture Sheara, 3/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Jennifer Belle Makeup was phenomenal. I had expectations for my wedding day and she surpassed them in every way. From our first meeting at my makeup trial she put me at ease, she was incredibly patient and willing to make any adjustments I requested without hesitation. She responded to all of my annoying emails immediately, and on my wedding day, she was absolutely fantastic, she felt like part of the family. My bridesmaids adored her and raved about her personality, professionalism, and talent. I can't say enough about how happy I am to have been able to book her!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/15/11, 1 Review