Jennifer Allis Photography Reviews

Jennifer Allis Photography 5
Jennifer Allis Photography 6
Jennifer Allis Photography 7

audrey · Married on 08/15/2010

Jennifer Allis is a wonderful photographer! She works very well with her customers and designs beautiful albums

Sent on 05/12/2011

Lindsay · Married on 06/05/2010

While planning a wedding can be stressful, it was so nice to have one major weight lifted off of my shoulders: photography!! I could not have been more pleased with Jennifer. Her professionalism throughout the entire process was greatly appreciated. My wedding pictures are beautiful, I get compliments on them all the time. Not to mention my wedding album which was put together quickly, but had every picture beautifully laid out. All the details in the album really made it stand out. I loved my wedding and now I can relive it every time I look through my album. I recommend Jennifer to EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Dana · Married on 05/01/2010

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with! Seeing how excited she was while doing our pictures made it all worthwhile for us!!! She did a wonderful job and we are more than happy with our pictures!!! She def made our day the most memorable for us!!! -Don and Dana Quackenbush

Sent on 05/13/2010

Mandy · Married on 04/24/2010

Jennifer and Kevin where AWESOME!! They accommodated our needs to the tee. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding style:))

Ebony · Married on 01/01/2010

Jennifer Allis Photography gave us more than we could have ever imagined on our wedding day! She and her husband were willing, patient, and genuine in their service. They braved the cold weather on New Year's Day to document our love in a way that was sacred and detailed. Our experience from beginning to end was filled with grace. It meant so much to know that she enjoyed her own emotional experience at our wedding, which was evident in the beautiful photographs.

Sent on 06/10/2011

Virronica · Married on 09/05/2009

Jennifer Allis is definitely worth more than the money you spend. For her artistic style of photography is priceless! She has a wonderful demeanor and just blends in with the family of those of whom she is capturing precious moments. She is FANTASTIC, there is DEFINITELY no one better!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2009

Jennifer captured our wedding day perfectly! Working with her was fun and easy - she gave us exaclty what we wanted. She found a way to get amazing pictures, got along great with our families and guests and created a beautiful album full of memories to last a lifetime. Of all the things I was worried about on my wedding day, photography was never a concern. She went above and beyond to document my day in the most beautiful way possible.

Sent on 02/24/2010

Sally · Married on 02/08/2009

Jennifer is a very talented and professional. You become friends with her during the process of working together she is very personable.

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2008

If I could give Jen a 100, I would. She was absolutely wonderful!!! She did our wedding last summer and the pictures turned out beautiful. I received so many compliments on her originality and creativity. She was nothing but sweet and accomodating to us. We went back to her a year later for pictures and it felt like we were seeing an old friend! She is now family to us and I won't go to anyone else for professional pictures. I can't wait to have kids so she can take their pictures as well! I would recommend Jen to anyone who wants original pictures with charm. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/23/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2013

Jennifer Allis Photography provided us with excellent wedding pictures that we can treasure forever! Thank you for the awesome service!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2012

Jennifer is a wonderful photographer!!!! Her and her husband made our wedding day so memorable not only by their friendly personalities but by the amazing pictures we ended up with!!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Kimberly · Married on 07/11/2009

Jennifer was an amazing photographer for our special day. She was inventive, accomodating and so much fun to have around. If you want excellent photos, and an amazing wedding album Jennifer Allis is the way to go!

Kimberly · Married on 05/29/2011

Jennifer was one of the best decisions we ever could have made for our wedding. Her pictures were amazing and she really captured every moment of our special day! Jennifer was and is a true professional. Her and her husband's pictures are loved not just by my husband and I but by everyone who views them! I would not change and thing about any of our pictures and I know we will cherish her pictures for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/28/2017

3.5

I love working with Jennifer and her husband, they are very fun people who make the process easy to understand. Everything is laid out in meetings and you know exactly what you are getting. Jennifer was very accommodating for us as we had to change our wedding date with her. You get 2 photographers in her packages which is great, her husband will hang out with the guys and get pictures of your future husband getting ready. Having 2 photographers also gives you (I personally think) more pictures because you are getting different angles and perspectives. They consistently ask you if there is anymore pictures/ideas you will want photographed at your wedding which is great and makes it very personalized. We also did our engagement pictures with them and I'm obsessed with mine, having the same people do they engagement pictures and wedding pictures was important to me. I would highly recommend them, such a fun couple to work with!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Jennifer Allis Photography 8
    Jennifer Allis Photography 9

Sandra & Mark · Married on 07/20/2013

We selected Jennifer Allis after researching other photographers near our wedding locale which was a bit of a distance from home. After meeting with Jennifer and seeing her wedding samples/photos, we were on board. The end result was absolutely fabulous; we were not disappointed! Jennifer's professional expertise helped create a unique story we'll forever cherish. Everything was perfect! We couldn't have been happier with our choice! LOVE IT!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

3.5
      3.0

I was pleased with some of the special photos, but was disappointed that there weren't more photos from the entire event. I also thought that more of the guests would have been captured.

Sent on 11/01/2013