Jennifer Allis Photography Reviews

Jennifer Allis Photography 5
Jennifer Allis Photography 6
Jennifer Allis Photography 7

bonnie · Married on 03/25/2017

Jennifer captured the night just how we wanted to remember it. Her duo team of herself and her husband are a great match and work to get just the right photos. I couldnt ask for a better photographer!!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

Jennifer is top notch! We actually planned our wedding around her availability because we didn't want to use anyone else. I normally do not like having photos taken of my self but I LOVE every single photo she took! Her photos are truly a piece of art and we are so thankful we will always have them to look back on and remember our big day!

Jennifer Allis Photography 8
    Jennifer Allis Photography 9
    Jennifer Allis Photography 10
    Jennifer Allis Photography 11
    Jennifer Allis Photography 12
    Jennifer Allis Photography 13
    Jennifer Allis Photography 14

Deserae · Married on 10/17/2015

I do not even know where to begin to rave about Jennifer Allis Photography! Most of our friends had used Jennifer (and her husband Kevin) to photograph their weddings. I couldn't help but dream about them photographing mine when the time came! When my now husband and I got engaged, we spoke to many of our friends about vendor referrals. Time and time again Jennifer and Kevin's name came up and we couldn't help but contact them as soon as we could to set up a meeting. When we met with Jennifer and Kevin at their (beautiful) home, they truly made us feel like we were at home! If I remember correctly we spent most of the time talking about many other topics with a lot of laughter! My husband and I agreed when we got in to our car to drive home, we didn't even retain the information about the packages and pricing but we were booking Jennifer! Our engagement session was absolutely amazing. When it came time to meeting about the wedding Jennifer was beyond flexible and practically drove to us! I never had to repeat my wishes, Jennifer was always open to our ideas and truly exceeded our expectations! Both Kevin and Jennifer made our wedding day fun and very relaxing! After our wedding had planned to meet with Jennifer to pick up our wedding photos and we sat at Dunkin' Donuts and talked for hours! Jennifer and Kevin are very humble, down to earth people and I could never have imagined we would get so lucky to have such amazing, REAL photographers. We got married almost 6 months ago and we still keep in touch. I highly recommend JUST meeting with Jennifer even if you are in question. They are wonderful people and their photography is a true reflection of how amazing they are as individuals!

Stacey · Married on 08/14/2015

Let me first start off by saying Jennifer Allis Photography's photos are amazing!

I must admit I was very nervous when booking a wedding photographer 16 months in advance however; after our engagement photos I knew without a doubt that our wedding photos would be over the top. It doesn't stop there though, it was both Jennifer and Kevin that made our night. I had told so many of our guests that our photographers were fun, energetic and I couldn't wait for our big day. I just want to share with you what so many of our guests said about our photographers. "Jennifer and Kevin were professional, kind, creative, appeared to be truly happy to be there and most importantly very patient with your grandfather." My grandfather is 83 years old and walked me down the aisle, a moment I will cherish forever.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did to make our wedding memories never be forgotten. We are so glad to have met you two.

Love,
    The Cohen's :)

DeeAnna · Married on 08/02/2015

Let me start off by saying, Jen and Kevin are two of the nicest, most fun loving people I know. Two of my sisters had the pleasure of having Jen as their wedding photographer so when the time came for me I knew exactly who I wanted. The quality of Jen's work is top shelf. She captured such beautiful moments in ways only an extremely talented photographer would. On our wedding day when it was time for the bridal party shots, I had no idea where to go (we were in an outdoor setting and no spot I could see felt quite right). I told Jen that wherever she chose would be fine by me since I trust her eye. A few minutes later she and her husband Kevin began leading us through the woods to a beautiful clearing that I didn't even know existed. I was so impressed with her ability create the best photos in whatever situation she is given. Her personality can't be beat, either. When planning a wedding, there are certain things you can "skimp" on. The photos are not one of them. Your photos will last forever. I would recommend Jennifer All is Photography to anyone and everyone.

Jennifer is an amazing photographer with great style. I would highly recommend her for any wedding as she did mine and multiple others I know and all of them were outstanding! She is professional and treats she customers with respect. I love how fun she is to work with and has a great sense of humor!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/20/2014

Let me first start off with saying that Jennifer & Kevin are absolutely wonderful in every way!! Not only do they take amazing photos but they are such sweet people!

When my husband and I got engaged, I immediately started looking for vendors and found Jennifer Allis Photography. After speaking with multiple photographers, Jennifer was such a breath of fresh air to speak with. We clicked immediately and spoke on the phone for a good amount of time. She was genuinely interested in Drew and I and not just getting our business. This was a huge plus for us as I really wanted a photographer who I felt comfortable with. I also relied on Jennifer for advice on locations to take our engagement & wedding day pictures. She was always happy to help in any way possible (and her advice was always spot on).

Our engagement pictures were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. Our engagement book was finished quickly and turned out beautiful. The wedding day finally came and Jennifer and Kevin completely exceeded all expectations. We had originally planned to do photos at the Falls after the ceremony, but it was way too windy to do them there. Without missing a beat, Jennifer & Kevin had a new location picked out and we were on the move after portraits in the church were finished. I am so glad that we did our pictures there...they turned out AMAZING. I wasn't sure what time it was when we finished at the park, but thought that it was well after the time we were supposed to be at the Theatre for the reception...I was wrong. We were right on schedule. This was the case ONLY because Jennifer & Kevin do not waste any time. They got us in our poses and captured everything I wanted them to. They are true professionals and know what they are doing.

Jennifer and Kevin are a an absolute delight to work with and if I did it all again, I would choose them again! I couldn't be happier with their work and would 150% recommend them to anybody!

Beth · Married on 07/06/2013

Jen and Kevin are wonderful to work with. For starters, great communication. Jen is great at reaching out and getting the info she needs and getting the bride thinking about details of the wedding/reception they might not have thought of yet. There were several times I was lost in my wedding planning world and would forget to call/email back and she would reach out again so nothing fell through the cracks, that was great! Of course the pictures are AMAZING! I will absolutely cherish my engagement photos and wedding photos forever and have no regrets! Something I love about Jen is she's great at catching special moments and even bringing special moments out of you for those precious candid photos that everyone wants. Another great thing, for those dreaded posed pictures, Jen is so great. She works fast and takes charge. No standing around picking your nose thinking about poses. The WORST is an indecisive photographer and Jen is definitely not one! Jen is great at taking suggestions of pictures/poses you might want and then making them like, 100 TIMES better then what you were picturing in your head. So listen, if your debating about whether or not to fork over the money for these folks, take this advice: Your wedding day will go by SO fast and it will seem like a weird dream that you barely remember once it's over. PICTURES are the way you are going to remember your special day, so all the money you put in other places is great and all, but seriously, those details wont matter. Put money into a great photographer that will capture perfectly, all those little details and all those special moments that you are going to want to remember forever. I am SO glad I did. No regrets. Worth every cent. Okay, if this doesn't convince you I don't know what will!

Debbie · Married on 06/15/2013

Jennifer and Kevin made everyone feel comfortable and natural! We didn't realize how many candid shots were taken until we veiwed the proofs. Jennifer was right there while we greeted people we wanted photos with. For the posed photos, Jennifer would say, "Smile" with a huge beautiful smile on her face, you can't help but do the same! I will recommend Jennifer and Kevin to ANYONE looking for a truly professional photographer for any occasion!

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2013

Jennifer and her husband Kevin wete wonderful! Her attention to detail and willingness to be flexible was a godsend! We have had nothing but compliments on our photos and thank you cards! Our wedding will not be the last time we work with Jennifer!

Everything was wonderful. Great experience, great pictures. Would use her services again in the future.

Laura · Married on 10/20/2012

Jennifer Allis Photography is amazing! Jennifer is so fun to work with! Every single photo turned out perfect. I would highly recommend them for any event you'd like to capture!

Brittanie · Married on 06/30/2012

Jennifer was an absolutely fantastic photographer. easy to work Jennifer and her husband truly captured every important, funny, romantic, crazy moment that our special day had to offer. We will be forever grateful for all of the hard work and time she dedicated to us.

She is friendly, easy going, professional and fun to work with. Jennifer is extremely talented. I have recommend her to brides that have crossed paths with mine. She is photographing my sisters wedding this August and I'm really looking forward to working with her again. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

Matt · Married on 06/10/2012

We can't speak highly enough of Jennifer and Kevin. They are extremely friendly and awesome to work with. We spent hours looking through their online albums after a referral from a friend and we were amazed with each one we looked at. They made sure we got the exact pictures that we wanted. The final album that we received was beautiful. We look forward to using them in the future. We look forward to seeing them at our friends wedding in a couple months.

Renee · Married on 05/19/2012

I am extremely pleased with the service and products that I received from Jennifer Allis Photography! Having two photographers offered great variety. Not one moment was missed! Their professionalism throughout the entire experience was top-notch and they were fantastic at facilitating everything throughout the big day. I am a planner myself, and was relieved by their leadership. There was a lot that I didn't even have to think about, because they had it covered. They were fantastic at facilitating people and keeping us timely. I made a list of the things I definitely wanted, and my list was exceeded. I am so pleased with the overall quality of our photos. Jen and Kevin are a very creative duo! I had difficulty choosing a favorite. The value is incredible! My prints were beautiful and the album is so very special. Not once did I feel like they were on a personal mission. The day was all about my husband and I...and our prints reflect that!

Melissa · Married on 09/18/2011

Dear Brides,
    I would highly reccommend Jennifer Allis Photography services for the following reasons: Most importantly, the quality and artistry of the photographs are excellent. The pictures are clear, the lighting is just right, and Jennifer and her partner/husband always have artistic and fun poses to try out. Secondly, the quality of service was phenomenal. Jennifer and husband are personable, and yet professional at the same time. They managed to make you feel at ease during the pictures and throughout the whole wedding experience, while remaining very professional.
    You will not regret hiring this vendor!
    Bride Melissa

Jess · Married on 08/27/2011

Jennifer Allis Photography is AMAZING!! If you want the best pictures to tell the story of your day, look no farther! Jennifer, has the eye for capturing not only the posed shots but all the candid ones too. You can call her anytime, she gets her work done so quickly! (we had our wedding book with in 5 weeks of our wedding!), She has an amazing sense of humor. She and her husband make your day special, and any time you go pick something you ordered up they are there with their smiles to greet you. The quality of the wedding book, engagement book and printed photos are exceptional. If you want an easy going photographer that will make you laugh through your stress- Jennifer is your photographer! Thanks Jenn you all the wonderful photos you captured for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2011

I could not explain in words how good she was, she takes care of everything and makes you feel so comfortable. I can't imagine going with anyone else, and our pictures turned out AMAZING!

Shannon · Married on 07/02/2011

I first met Jennifer when she photographed my mom's wedding in 2009. She and her hubby Kevin have such a great eye for detail and find the beauty in every shot! We were married this past Saturday 7/2 and were able to view our photos this evening! I will gladly and highly recommend Jennifer :)

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2011

Jennifer and her husband were great! I can not recommend them enough! They told the story of our wedding beautifully. They were easy to work with and the cost was reasonable as well. Jennifer truly captured every special moment and we could not be happier with the results. Weddings can be a blur and before you know it the day is over. It is so wonderful to have such a nice album to be able to share with friends and family and look back on the day. We liked her work so much that we asked her to do my sister's senior portraits and we are thrilled with how they turned out!

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2010

Jennifer and her husband were absolutely wonderful to us! They truly made our wedding day one to remember- We are so pleased with our album, and have referred all of our friends to her! She is truly talented.

Suzanne · Married on 10/23/2010

Thank you so deeply for the most wonderful book of Cody and Jess'' wedding!! I love the artful mixture of color and sepia pictures and the way you used the flowers as a background on two of the pages!! All of the pictures are terrific and the way you organized them is perfection!! Choosing you as our photographer was one of our absolute BEST decisions!!! You are truly talented..and AMAZING!! Thank you a bazillion times!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2010

Thank you Jennifer and Kevin!

We loved working with you on our engagement session and knew we would have fun on our wedding day. Our pictures are amazing and we can not wait to see our album. We highly recommend your services to any soon-to-be bride. You were both very professional and talented.

Thank you and the best of luck!

• F

Jess · Married on 08/28/2010

Jen did a great job. She made sure i got all the pictures i wanted and posses.