Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar Reviews

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 4
Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 5
Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 6
Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 7

I would highly recommend Corey as your makeup artist if you are looking for a natural, but enhanced version of yourself. As someone who doesn't usually wear much makeup, I was nervous about finding the right makeup artist for my wedding. Corey was definitely the right choice! She did natural (not air brushed) makeup for myself and 3 others. Everyone was impressed with how comfortable she made us feel during what could have been a stressful day. She was extremely punctual (early actually!) and ran ahead of time with the anticipated schedule she gave us. My makeup lasted all night long, even with 4 straight hours of dancing. Thanks Corey!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Jenny · Married on 08/15/2015

Tricia from Jennie Fresa was fabulous! Not only was she an incredible make up artist providing her services to me, 5 bridesmaids and two mothers, she was also a supportive therapist calming me down and comforting me when my nerves got the best of me. I cannot speak more highly of her professionalism and make up skills. She is the best!

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • User5420692 · 2+ years ago

I went to Jennie's studio on our wedding day with my mom, sister, and bridesmaid. She did an excellent job on all of our faces, and worked with our tight timeline (we were traveling an hour each way to get to her - that is how important it was to have Jennie do our makeup!). I could not even feel the makeup on my face, and her skills still allowed me to look like myself, which was very important to me. I would recommend Jennie to anyone who is looking for a classic, 'enhanced natural' look, but I have no doubt that she has exceptional skill in any type of makeup application.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Camila · Married on 08/08/2015

This was a wonderful experience with excellent customer service! The shop is beautiful and the one-on-one attention made me feel extremely welcomed and attended to. I even received a hand written postcard as well as an email congratulating me! Lorna is great, very kind, and sweet. I felt like a beautifully pampered bride! :)

Sent on 08/26/2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience with Jennie Fresa's bridal make-up. My make-up artist was Tricia and she is the best! She was so easy and fun to work with. We connected right away with our love of the 80's and she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. At the trial, Tricia was so interested in the details of my wedding, fiancee, engagement story, etc. She really listened to what I envisioned for my make-up and executed it perfectly. She took meticulous notes as she worked and referred to the notes on the wedding day. All throughout the wedding and the days that followed, wedding guests were complimenting the make-up application for myself, my mom, maid of honor, and mother-in law. I would highly recommend Jennie Fresa's services for any wedding! If you can get Tricia as your make-up artist, you will be extremely happy!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Corey did my makeup for my wedding and she was amazing! She made me look exactly how I wanted - like a better, natural version of myself. She was very sweet and flexible and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Tricia from Jennie Fresa did my makeup (+ my mom & 3 bridesmaids) for my wedding. From my first makeup trial, I knew Tricia was an incredible talent - she knows what she's doing & will make recommendations, but is flexible & willing to go with your own personal style. She brings great experience, from working at MAC & frequently doing makeup for ESPN. She was personable, and shoed up on time (even early). She did an AMAZING job for my wedding - couldn't have been happier with how I looked!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Molly · Married on 10/24/2014

Tricia did mine and my bridal parties makeup for my wedding on 10/24/14. She was so amazing!!! She was able to re-create the exact look i was going for and was so nice and fun to work with! Everyone was complimenting our makeup all night!

Sent on 11/11/2014

leslie · Married on 10/18/2014

Recently got married at the Weekapaug Inn in Westerly RI on Oct 18th!! Tricia did my make up and the bridal parties make up.. I can not say enough about how fantastic she is!!!
    Currently I live in NJ and even getting to the salon for my trial I got stuck in traffic she waited almost an extra hour for me to get there. She is professional and just a lovely person! My makeup was PERFECT! I highly recommend her
    THANK YOU AGAIN!! You made me feel extra beautiful on my special day!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

We had an amazing experience with Jennie fresa! Tricia was our makeup artist for our wedding and she did an amazing job. She listened to what each person wanted and did a fantastic job. Everyone was extremely happy with their makeup. Tricia was also a very kind and sweet person with a great energy.

Sent on 09/08/2014
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 09/05/2014

Jennie Fresa IS wedding makeup. Her top notch professionalism mixed with her kindness and expertise puts Jennie (and her team) on another level. The last thing I worried and or thought about was my makeup on my wedding day. I was able to enjoy every moment knowing that my makeup was just right. If you are a bride who wants to feel beautiful andl look flawless yet effortless then I highly recommend team Jennie Fresa. Thank you for making me look and feel my best on my wedding day. xo

Sent on 02/06/2015

Jess · Married on 05/24/2014

Maureen was great! When we met for my trial, she asked a lot of questions about I wanted, what I didn’t want, and what the style of my wedding was. It was great that she showed such interest in the actual wedding itself and what I wanted, and didn’t just do a “blanket bride look”. The air-brushing is amazing and lasts all day. I made a few tweaks from my trial, and she was very open to my comments and changes. A few of my bridesmaids liked her so much that they asked for her contact information to have her do their makeup at their weddings. Would highly recommend her for your wedding or any special occasion!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Megan · Married on 05/10/2014

Maureen from Jennie fresca was so much fun to work with. I've known Maureen for many years and having her be a part of my wedding day was amazing. Everything from the consultation and trial to the day of was above and beyond. Maureen's work speaks for itself but he easy going personality and great attitude are what make her even more special. I highly recommend the Jennie fresca salon and Maureen Sullivan

Sent on 05/18/2014

Amy · Married on 04/26/2014

Perfection!!!! Renee (hair) and Shelly (makeup) both worked their magic to create stunning looks for myself, my daughter, sister, and mother. They spent time getting to know each of us and what we wanted for our wedding day looks. Their incredible consultation and communication skills ensured that everyone was 100% satisfied. They were both professional and fun, fitting in with our small crew. I was particularly impressed with how special they made my 8 year old daughter feel. I believe that they are truly the best and would use them again for future events.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Wow, A+! Shelly from Jennie Fresa did absolutely perfect makeup for our wedding. At our trial, Shelly spent over 20 minutes talking with me about my bridal makeup vision, and looking at photos I had brought as part of our consultation. She went over every aspect of the look from liner, to eyebrows, to coverage, and made sure she knew exactly what I wanted. She kept me very involved when it came time to choose colors, and took all of my concerns and suggestions to heart, never taking offense or thinking she knew better. After each step in the application (eyes, foundation, blush), she allowed me to look into different mirrors in different lighting to make sure I was pleased with the result -- and the result was stunning. She is wise and articulate about color choices, and above all I felt like she cared most about my wishes for my wedding make-up look.

On the day of, Shelly was a joy to have around. She was calm, efficient, and did amazing work on my best friend, mom, and sister. They all looked like an amazing version of themselves, just glammed up enough but not over the top. Shelly was patient, and really wanted to please each woman. Most importantly, on the day of, I decided I wanted a little more coverage and more of a bold eye from our trial, and Shelly was super flexible and responsive and really spent extra time working with me to make everything PERFECT. The makeup photographed PERFECTLY.

The makeup application was flawless 10 hours after my trial and 12 hours later on the wedding day even after shedding many happy tears! Thank you Shelly and Jennie Fresa! I couldn't be happier with your amazing work!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Meghan · Married on 10/25/2013

Jennie comes highly rated and after my makeup trail with her I definitely understood why! Her studio is perfect and she is meticulous about skincare, makeup and making sure her brides look beautiful but most importantly a better version of themselves. It was really important to me that I looked and felt like me but just a glammed up version :)) Jennie also did my sister and mothers makeup and they were so pleased. I will definitely be using Jennie again and would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Cheryl · Married on 08/24/2013

I was referred to Jennie Fresa by my wedding planner and I can honestly say I have never met anyone more talented with makeup. Previously when I've had my makeup done for events I've always walked away either not looking like myself or looking like a clown. Jennie not only had a consultation with me to discuss my skin routine and how I put on makeup she also asked me what I really wanted for my wedding day makeup. She then worked her magic and I walked away looking like the best version of myself I've ever seen! On our wedding day she did makeup for my Mom, officiant (close friend) and bridesmaids and each and every one of them looked spectacular. The makeup Jennie uses feels so light that through out our wedding day I would forget I was wearing makeup until I would pass by a mirror and be blown away that the person I was looking at was me! Something else I was pleasantly surprised about was that the makeup stayed exactly as it had looked when she put it on the entire day. There are photos from the very end of the night and my makeup looked like it was just put on. I'm not only thrilled to have been referred to Jennie for our wedding but I also feel so lucky for having met her as she is simply the best. I hope to team up with her again!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Cristina · Married on 07/13/2013

Jennie is a makeup miracle worker. I could not have been more happy with how I looked on my wedding day. She took into account everything that I asked for during my trial and helped keep me calm on the day of--she is exceptionally professional and sweet. She also did an exceptional job with my bridesmaids, as well. Her studio is also lovely! She may be more expensive than other makeup artists in the area but she is worth it.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2012

Easily one of the best decisions we made in hiring Jennie Fresa, and working with our artist Jaime. She was punctual, prompt in responding to emails, and gave me a wonderful trial for my shower on a Saturday in August - truly bent over backwards for me in a crazy hectic time of year for them! She did a wonderful job of making myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids look like more polished versions of themselves - natural and glam in the best way possible! Truly a perfect choice and wonderful artists!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2012

Kelly (hair) and Lindsay (makeup) are an incredibly duo! I love these girls. They did a great job on my 5 bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law for my wedding. And the same goes for me. My makeup was flawless and my hair was everything I dreamt of. I was planning to do a half up half down hair do, and I trialed it months prior but the day of my wedding was hot and I have a lot of hair so I decided to change last minute to a total updo and Kelly nailed it!!! I lovvveeed it.

These two are truly awesome to just hang out with and get to know. They did my sisters wedding party as well last year so trust me these girls do a great job and provide you with a good time too! Really sweet, talented and awesome ladies!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/27/2012
  • User1519547 · 2+ years ago

very happy with all the make up that Jennie Fresa Makeup and Skincare did for our wedding day.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Sandy · Married on 09/24/2011

Jennie Fresia Beauty Library is a fantastic service to use for your wedding day hair and makeup. Jennie did the makeup for my bridesmaids and me while Kelly Sharkey did the hair. They come to you, as opposed to having to go to a salon, which makes a huge difference on the day in my opinion. They were very professional, fun to spend time with, and did beautiful work. They really listen and give you what you want. When I decided I wanted to change my hair they offered me a 2nd trial at no charge! I felt beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Katrina · Married on 09/10/2011

Fantastic services provided by Kelly! She was able to complete updos for 8 people in record time for a reasonable price. Everyone was very pleased with their styles and looked great!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Brigid · Married on 07/10/2011

If I could choose more than 5 stars…I would…because any bride would be EXTREMELY lucky to have Jennie Fresa do their makeup for their wedding!! If you want natural…she can do natural…if you want magazine glam…she can do that too…her work is stunning!! Just check out her website…the pictures speak for themselves!! Her makeup is her own line and is appropriate for even those with the most sensitive of skin. Not only is Jennie fabulous at makeup application…but she makes the entire process fun and special. She takes the time to understand your vision and truly gets excited to be a part of the experience with you. Jennie is what you call “cream of the crop”!! If you want to look and feel fabulous on your wedding day…trust me…call her immediately before she gets booked!!

Sent on 09/10/2011

Tricia · Married on 05/06/2011

Emily from Jennie's Beauty Library did my bridal make up as well as the make up for my mom and my bridesmaids. She was fabulous, everyone looked beautiful, and received many compliments. Jennie and her team are very talented, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/24/2011